- Text Size +

You managed to avoid requests for a few days, regaining your strength and almost starting to feel normal...then your phone vibrated and as you read it your heart dropped, "Jackie ;)" was all it said, and you knew who it had to be. Soon you found yourself in a familiar room, the office of the careless nurse who had put you in your current never ending hell. She was there, towering above you at her desk, you were sat in the middle of the wooden plateau as she idly tapped away on her phone. Her eyes then looked away from her screen and landed on you, and a smile curled into existence on her lips.




"Mmh, you look tasty today cutie" she teased before lifting you between her fingers. You hated the way she talked to you, like she owned you. "You've been good, not trying to tell anyone, but I'm hungry now so byeee" she finished before simply tossing you towards her mouth. You landed with a wet thud on her tongue before rolling deeper into her mouth. The warm and damp cave came to life as Jackie began chewing, her teeth making quick work of your relatively weak body before she simply swallowed your remains, her indifference to you hurt, almost as much as the knowledge that this was only the first time of many she would be doing this to you.


When you came back you didn't have long before your phone buzzed again, barely able to lift your phone, you only just managed to read it before passing out again..."Rob, UK". You woke up outside, on a plastic table on what looked like a construction site. A giant man, Rob, above you. He was young and clearly quite fit. Quickly you discovered your use to him as he lifted you and began dangling you above a massive pot noodle, the heat rising from the boiling mix of water and noodles burned your skin, then he spoke, "cant wait to eat you, love a spicy tiny" was all you heard before his fingers left your body and you were falling. With a burning splash you hit the swamp of food, sinking below the molten surface for a second before managing to claw your way back to the surface. Soon a massive fork plunged in, pulling you deep into the scalding fluid as it searched for a mouthful. You were pulled back to the surface as Rob lifted his first bite to his mouth, easily fitting it in and beginning to chew as he relished in watching you struggle below him. 




10 minutes of agony passed as he purposefully left you in the slowly cooling broth. Eventually he clearly got bored of trying to avoid you and began eating like you weren't even there. Each fork attack threatened to take you to his uncaring mouth, and eventually you were caught. The metal prongs landed either side of you and pushed you deep into the thick mixture of noodles and sauce, and as the fork raised out of the pot you found yourself wrapped in the slimy catch it had made. Before you could try yo escape the fork was in the man's mouth and you were being released from your binds. You dropped to his tongue as he withdrew the fork, and soon chaos consumed your world, he chewed everything in his mouth, but you didn't get lucky, and soon you were swallowed whole and alive, being sent to be buried alive in a combination of all of his previous mouthfuls and his potent stomach acid. The landing in his stomach was rough, followed by becoming extremely painful as the ball of chewed food you were within began go sink into the acid, dragging you deeper and deeper until finally you were dead.


You once again woke up gasping for air, now becoming annoyingly used to drowning in stomachs. Then your phone buzzed once more, "Ailie, UK". Once again you passed out, still feeling breathless from your last two deaths. As you woke up you found yourself in a large bedroom, a massive girl staring down on you with her phone out. "Perfect, lemme just...okay" she said, taking a picture of you before typing something on her phone and hitting send. Then her attention left you entirely for a moment, before she reached into a drawer and pulled out a bottle of super glue.




After the glue was brought out, she reached into another drawer and revealed what the glue was for, Ailie slammed a massive navy blue dildo onto the desk, missing you by millimetres. You quickly found yourself held face down in her palm as she roughly but carefully brushed the glue onto you, making sure it was only on your back and head, missing all 4 of your limbs.l, then she lifted the dildo and pressed it onto your back, rolling its bulging head back and forth to ensure a tight connection. "All set" she said to mostly herself before standing up, swinging you quickly past her thigh as she walked towards her bed. She dropped onto the soft white sheets and began pulling her leggings off with one hand while she held you in her other. She was clearly struggling slightly as soon she was bringing the dildo up towards her face, her mouth lazily dropping open as her tongue extended barely past her teeth. Soon you were being dragged along her wet muscle as Ailie went to hold the dildo in her teeth to remove her clothes. Her tongue beat against you as she idly played with the dildo between her teeth.


You were brought out into the cold air of her room and were greeted with a view of her newly naked legs, Ailie still wearing her green top but a small pile of black leggings and panties at the far end of the bed. She held you just in front of her lips before out of nowhere her lips opened and a ball of spit flew from within, hitting you and coating the tip of the dildo in saliva. Ailie moaned slightly in anticipation then in an instant you flew down the length of her body, finding yourself greeted by the mouth of her pussy when your brain caught up, clean shaven and glistening with a light moisture. Before you could comprehend its size compared to you it was getting bigger, and quickly, Ailie was beginning. Soon you were being mashed into her damp skin, every subtle movement forcing her bodily fluids into your mouth, the taste was not unpleasant, but the quantity was making your mouth hurt. The pressure on your body built to extreme pain until the dildo began sinking into her further, soon you were being pushed deeper and deeper into Ailie's hot body, dragged along the soaked walls of her vagina, the dildo stopped for a moment, then began to move quickly the other direction, the motion building pressure in her depths. Soon, as Ailie's movements outside became faster and sent you deeper, your ears began to hurt, eventually your hearing faded until all you knew was motion, unable to see from within her pussy. The repetitive movement past her slick walls changed slowly as they began to pulse and squeeze more and more, finally clamping down over and over as Ailie clearly reached a climax, finally freeing you from within just before allowing you to drown or get crushed to death. She brought you up to her face, now red and slightly sweaty, she was panting from exertion, slowly bringing you towards her mouth once more. Her hot breath beat against you as she brought you forwards, her tongue extending to lick her newest toy.  Her relative gentleness of before was gone as her rough tongue began dragging across you, threatening to pull your skin off as it removed her fluids, you watched as she swallowed, both turned on by how hot she looked doing it, but horrified by the fact you could easily have been in there too, her massive lips within arms reach as she breathed out afterwards, blasting you with breath smelling of a mix of her sex and coffee.




She quickly dumped you off the side of the bed and stood up, her bare foot landing on you as she did so, crushing your arm flat against the blue rubber. She slid her foot forwards, rolling the dildo across the carpet and smearing your arm across her skin. She walked out, her ass disappearing around the corner and into the hallway, soon you heard the shower and passed out from exhaustion. You woke up the next day, clearly having been moved by Ailie over night, now in a drawer full of what looked like panties in the dim light flooding in from the handle. You listened to her all day as she went about her life, you became more and more scared of her all day. She was clearly confident, the way she spoke on the phone made her sound important, her friends clearly bending to her wants as she changed plans they had to fit her schedule. Then there were the tinies, the ones she requested and one by one tortured. Taunting them with how little they meant to her, killing them to make a point, most went down her throat, some met worse fates. Soon however, Ailie's deadly attention turned on you once again. The drawer burst open and Ailie's hand grabbed her toy, whipping you around violently before tossing you onto her bed, landing next to a bottle of lube.


She was fully nude this time, her breasts swinging as she leaned over onto the bed and picked you up again, "hmm, already broken" she noted under her breath as she saw your missing arm, quickly dismissing it with a slight shrug and a pursing of her lips. She pulled a small wooden stool over and used the suction cup on the dilld to stick you down, forced to stare up at her as she straddled you, her massive hot thighs pressing against you on both sides as her breasts blocked your view of her face. Without warning she began pouring lube down onto you. Before you could clear your face a shadow loomed over head, Ailie was rising up, and soon her ass was hanging above you. Slowly she began to lower, one hand guiding you directly towards her tight hole. Soon her entire weight began pressing down onto you as she started to crush you against her ass, slowly you began to slip inside, the hole widening enough to fit the dildo, crushing against you as you slowly disappeared inside. This was a different experience, Ailie was slower, but more determined this time. The smell was worse and the taste was overwhelming, combined with the deep vibrations of Ailie's moans you were unable to even keep up with what was being done to you by the behemoth woman. You were knocked unconscious as she orgasmed, her body clamping down on you as she pulled the dildo free from her ass. The last thing you saw were her massive thighs rising away from you.




You awoke days later, and immediately knew something was very wrong. Ailie had used you, a lot, while you were out cold, and now you felt something was missing. You got your answer soon as Ailie returned to your view, a wicked smile on her face, "don't think you'll last much longer, shame too, i like repeat tinies and we almost made it a week." She said, for the first time actually talking to you. Her words meant nothing to you, what week, she wanted you back? "Id love to make it but, a toy is a toy and i don't go easy...ever, shame about your legs, they felt great" she said, before bringing her fingers down to the stumps that used to be both of your legs, you feinted again as she jammed her finger into the still healing wounds. You faded in and out as Ailie had her way with you, her pussy finally claiming your last limb. You woke up again m, the event over, and a day having passed. Ailie was looking down on you, "uhh, so close too, my app says 5 minutes but...I'm not waiting for you, so i have a new toy, i don't need you anymore". She then brought her finger nail up to you and peeled you off of her dildo. Now stuck to her nail you were brought to her mouth where she sucked you from her finger, pulling you into her extremely wet mouth. But she didn't swallow, she moved to the bed and soon, you found yourself leaving Ailie's mouth in a ball of spit, flowing down the side of the dildo you had just been part of all week. Ailie began riding and soon you found yourself stuck to her pussy, slowly being ground to death against her ridged walls, as the clock on Allie's app ticked over to 1 week her pussy claimed another victim just before she began to moan.

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed a more varied chapter, wanting to throw a few of these in where you go to many people for less time along side longer term ownerships :) let me know what you think of this style and iff you want to see more focussed, single giantess chapters or more "variety" chapters sith 3 or 4 owners.