- Text Size +

You woke up and immediately gasped for air, suffering deep in Becky's stomach acid all night had left you devoid of oxygen. Once you had recovered and could breathe normally again you went to get a drink of water. As soon as you had the cup under the tap your phone buzzed once again, you looked at it, knowing what it was going to tell you, "Chloe, Australia" and a second later, you were on your way to her. You appeared in blinding light, the rising sun over a foreign coastline, you were in a new land, and above you was a new owner, a giant blonde in nothing but her underwear staring down at you.




"Little people are so useful, what should i use you for? Huh?" She asked rhetorically, her accent familiar to you, but only from tv shows. As she sat looking at you she played with a piercing in her belly button, soon you noticed the piercing was not just metal, but a cage with a small woman trapped inside. Chloe's hand idly pinched and dropped the human cage as she decided what your use could be, "well, my last shoe boy died yesterday, you could replace him? Or...you could replace this lil lady" she presented the piercing in her navel towards you slightly before continuing. "Ive had her since i turned 16, could be time for an upgrade, she has been in there 8 years haha" your heart dropped, this woman was only 24 but showed such experience at tormenting you with just her words. "No no, i think my foot will get lonely at the gym now, do you feel lucky? My last shoe boy was there so long he left a little hole in the insole, only took him 3 years too hehe" she smiled as she reached for you, your worthless attempts at escape stopped as she pinched you and brought you across her room to a rack of shoes. She picked up the left shoe from a pair of white adidas, clearly not new but still pristine except for a few marks near the ground.


Chloe hovered you over the opening and spoke softly behind you, her hot breath making you sweat "welcome go your new lil home, my last lil shoe boy lasted 6 years in my last pair. But the one i got to replace him died in a week so you better not disappoint me" she threatened before dropping you in. The first thing you noticed was the smell, it was thick, and had an oppressive warmth to it, the air burning your nose as you tried to breath without gagging. You looked up as the giant Australian left and quickly returned, her dark green panties and matching bra making her look incredible as she crouched down above you, a bottle of something in her hand and a wicked grin on her face. "Time to make sure you stay where i want you to stay" she said before tipping the bottle and squeezing, a thick liquid spilled out, coating your legs and torso in it. "There, that should hold" she said with satisfaction in her voice as she capped the super glue bottle and walked away with it. Eventually she returned a long time later, now dressed for what you assumed was her job, she lifted your new home, but instead of putting it on, she just returned it to her rack and picked up a black pair that looked similar to the pair you now called home. 


Hours later you heard her return, talking on the phone as she did. "How old did you say they were?...oh my god...14? Thats so...i know... how did they even get chipped?...they what?...they want to be small?...like, on purpose?...can i get one?...what do you mean why?...you know I've always wanted to show one of those creeps what they think they want...oh? You will?....all 4?...i love ya...see ya soon babes...mhmm...ill go to the gym and then...yeah okay...see ya..." she then hung up and dropped something heavy to the floor, probably a bag. Half and hour later you saw her above you, reaching for your home. Her fingers gripped the back of the heel and pulled you towards her, now dressed in tight fitness clothes. Her massive socked foot lofted and began forcing its way inside, the bottom of her foot sliding across you before settling with you under the arch. Then she stood up, her immense weight resting on you before she began to walk, a sickening rollercoaster as you were lifted rapidly and pushed to the ground again over and over, each stop knocking all of the breath from your body.




Chloe walked out into the hot afternoon Australian sun, and within a minute she was sweating, and you were in hell. Each step was a cycle, as she lifted her foot, her sweat would gather in her sock, and as she put her foot back down, any sweat above you was forced into your mouth and nose, giving you no choice but to swallow it so that when the cycle began again you could take a breath. Once at the gym things got worse, even though she was often sat down using weights or on a machine, she continued to sweat, more and more, and soon her socks couldn't absorb it and you found yourself lying in a pool of salty liquid as Chloe uncaringly continued above you. Finally she seemed to wrap up, and soon you were back in the baking heat of the outside world, and the shoe became a sauna, burning your throat with every breath as Chloe force fed you her sweat, the liquid mixing with sock Lint and any debris inside of her shoe, all finding its way into your mouth as the cycle of crushing continued, This time for much longer than her walk to the gym 2 hours earlier. Finally she did get home, and her foot left you alone as she slid it free from the shoe around you. She left you on the floor as she sat at her desk, from the shoe you could see pretty much the whole opposite side of the room as it lay on its side across from her.


"So you little creeps WANT to be owned by a woman?" She said to something on the desk, you then remembered her phone call from earlier. "Oh? You do? Am i what you wanted?" She continued as she toyed with these new playthings. "Hah, you wont think that when I'm done with you. So? Before i begin, how did you creeps get shrunk, you're too young to get a chip" she asked, no playfulness in her tone now. "Stole them huh? Stupid. Just because you're kids doesn't mean I'm going to be nice to you. Any tiny in my house is the same, and right now, i need a snack." She plucked one of the tinies off the desk and instantly threw it through her open lips and swallowed. Next you watched as she picked up another of the remaining 3 and brought it to her mouth, this time biting it in half before swallowing. Of the last 2 she picked on up and put him on the floor before slowly pushing her wet sock onto him, and slowly crushing him to death as she taunted the last one between her thighs. Finally she stopped crushing, a tiny red smear visible on her sock as she stood up and lay onto her bed. "One left, bet I'm the first woman you've seen naked right?" She said as she pulled her yellow yoga pants open, clearly revealing herself to the helpless tiny in her hand. "You regret wanting this yet?" She asked as she began lowering the tiny towards her exposed lower half. "No? You will" Chloe promised before quickly accelerating him into her private garden and closed her stretchy leg wear back flush to her body, locking him deep inside. "Well, that was fun i guess, but i gotta shower." She said before heading out of the room, leaving you coated in sweat lying abandoned in her bedroom. Soon you heard her orgasming while rumble of the shower vibrated the floor, signalling the death of the last 14 year old Chloe's friend had given her.


The next few days were similar, Chloe got up, went to work, then when she got home pulled your prison onto her foot and went to the gym. Each day subjecting you to hell. You figured about a month passed before she even spoke to you, the first time since you were first glued into her shoe. "Omg i totally forgot about you haha, looks like i broke your arm...oopsie" she said in a cruel casualness. "Well look, don't expect this to happen often but you're needed somewhere else." Her fingers already scraping you off of the damp insole of her gym shoe. Soon you found yourself glued to  the inside of the tiny cage in her navel, "stupid bitch died, not my fault i forgot to take her out before going into the ocean." She said, sounding completely genuine, "anyway, this is just for a while till i get a replacement."




The day went as expected, Chloe went to work, you were hidden beneath her shirt, then she got home and changed for the gym. While at the gym you were shaken about, and somehow still being forced to drink sweat, clearly the way Chloe fed her long term tinies. You felt sick by the end of her session, the constant bouncing shook you to the point of dizziness. Eventually she got home, and went into the bathroom...she was about to shower. The thunderous rumble of the water tumbling down around her as Chloe stepped into the shower almost deafened you, and soon you were being drowned as she started to wash. Soon you were doused in fruity soaps and oils as she carried out her evening routine, and when she was done, she went to bed, you were stuck, trapped in her belly button.


And that was how the next 8 months went, Chloe never took you out of her piercing, through a decision she had made, or just because she didn't care enough to remember, you would never know. She went into the ocean multiple times, only forgetting to take you out about 20 times, luckily you survived simply because she happened to stay shallow enough that you could catch breaths between waves, or simply holding your breath as she swam deeper. Eventually however, Chloe decided it was time for change. She took you out of the cage one morning, and in a quick movement you were thrown onto her desk. As you caught up to the fall you saw as Chloe strapped a new tiny into her navel cage. Her attention returned to you as she stepped over, "what to do with you? Hmm, theres that hot guy at the gym, always talking about wanting to find a wild tiny? Or, maybe you could make a good shoe toy, my last one must have got free or something, only had it a month." She talked to herself as she picked you up, she had forgotten about how she even got you, and what she had been doing to you. To her you were nothing. Before she could make a real decision a girl walked into the room, you recognised her from your time in Chloe's piercing, haley, a muscular beauty a foot or more taller than Chloe, her jet black hair tied back in a long pony tail. "Oh hey, that a tiny?" She asked Chloe as she went over to the bed. "Yeah? Obviously?" Chloe jabbed at her friend. "Do you need it?" Hayley asked, staring at you. "I guess not, no? Why?" Chloe responded, curiosity in her voice. "Well, i kinda wanted to know what you did to those kids i gave you last year?". "Hayley was the one that gave Chloe those 4 poor kids that wanted to be owned by a giant woman?" You thought, staring at her with fear.


"Well, i can show you if you want?" Chloe responded, sitting in her chair, playing with you between her fingers, hahkey responded, "well yeah, thats why i asked if you needed it", the it in question being you, pinched between Chloe's fingers. "I mean, obvs i ate the first 2, you know what i think about tinies as protein" she started, Hayley nodding with a grin. "And the last one is...here" she continued, reaching into her shorts and retrieving something, an identical cage to the one in her belly, but this one had a broken looking kid stuck inside, "he had been...stuck against her vagina all these months?" You thought as she tossed the cage to Hayley. "He's yours if you want, i was just gonna keep him down there forever to be honest" Chloe offered, hayley responded quickly "thanks, looks like my pet snake will be getting an extra treat later haha". Your heart was racing now, Chloe's grip on you loosened as she said that. "Oh? Do animals like eating tinies?" Chloe asked, clearly interested. Your heart beat got faster, you didn't like where this was going. "Oh fuck yeah, tinies are the best treats, sally gets at least 1 or 2 a week. I had an ex, he would feed his cat with tinies only. Must have went through a thousand a week easily." Hayley said with joy. "Wow haha, anyway, the third tiny went like this" Chloe then dropped you to the carpet, and placed her socked foot down on you. "What? You just crushed it?" Hayley said, clearly not that impressed. "Nope, i drowned it with my sock, i was just back from the gym remember. I was going to put it in my smoothie but just couldn't be arsed" Chloe said, slowly increasing the pressure on your back. "You think Velvet would eat tinies?" She asked Hayley as she slowly suffocated you. "Oh yeah, tarantula's love tinies, keep them alive for days i heard" hayley responded. "Ooh, gotta try that some time then, shame i diddnt know that when you gave me those 4 kids, bet Velvet would have loved that feast" Chloe's per spider was a monster, you saw it daily from her belly button, it was massive, dark brown with orange on each of its legs. "You know, why dont you try it now, lemme request a tiny" hayley said, her phone already in her hand, a few srconds later a tiny woman was stood on the desk. "Ooh, she will do nicely. And look, her evaluation says she is a student in nevada" Hayley had just revealed something new to you, the people that requested you could read about you? "Only 17 too, Velvet is eating well today" Chloe pointed out before lifting the small woman off the desk, her struggles were worthless. "Anyway, gotta go, see ya tomorrow?" Hayley said, standing up. "Yeah! Of course!" Chloe responded, before standing up, unlike in her shoe 8 months ago, this time you were under her heel, and as she stood your body took her full weight, popping in an instant as she went to the door with her friend, then to her back room to feed her pet...




Chapter End Notes:

Another longer one, but i realy had fun again, please let me know what you think and maybe some countries we should visit the giantess' of?