- Text Size +

After your eternity with Carolina you needed to recover, so that night you went to a bar. You sat and had a drink, trying to forget what had been done to you, you looked over and saw a table of young women all talking kind of loudly. You were close enough to hear everything said by each of them. There were 4, 2 brunettes, a blonde and a red head, all sipping on drinks and chatting. The blonde then started talking about her day, mentioning that she had to get chipped because of "some bullshit fine" she had got. Immediately one of the brunettes got out her phone, and a few seconds later a tiny appeared on the table, the tiny barely had a chance to stand up before the woman smashed her fist down onto it, killing it. Then another appeared, and again got instantly smashed. Then a third, and a fourth, and a fifth, then you realised what was happening, she was trying to get her friend. But in doing so you then realised the danger you were in, you were also in the firing line as a tenth tiny was smashed across her fist. Soon a waitress had come over to wipe the table as the girl kept going, a look of annoyance plastered on the blonde's face, knowing what her friend was trying to do.


You got up to go to the bathroom, as soon as you entered the empty room however, a familiar feeling came over you once again. Soon you woke up on a wooden surface, then you knew where you were as a large female voice boomed above you, "come on Laura, i don't want to be your little toy" you spun and saw the now massive blonde from the table, and as you span back to look at the giant closest to you, Laura, you were hit by her massive fist and killed instantly. You woke back up in the bathroom on the floor, breathless and cold. You walked back out to the bar and saw the 4 still there, and as you got to your seat again, it happened, the blonde vanished and soon, a tiny blonde woman was stood on the table in front of Laura, who squealed with excitement. A second later the brunette lifted her friend to her face, licking the struggling tiny before passing her to the red head who immediately did the same. Then the blonde was tossed across the table to the final brunette, who instead of licking her stuck her into her bra, clearly adjusting her onto her nipple. The brunette then stood and came over to the bar, as she ordered a new round, only 3 drinks this time, she leant on your back, you felt the struggling blonde pressed between your back and the brunette's breast. As she sat back at the table she took the blonde out and tossed her back to Laura. 


The girls played with their tiny friend for a while as they talked about their lives, nothing important came up as they idly passed their friend between them. Then Laura took the next step, lifting her freshly shrunken friend to her mouth and taking a bite, severing her whole left leg in one small snap before chewing. Then she passed the blonde to the red head, who took the right leg and her pelvis in 3 quick bites, the tiny blondes screams nearly audible from your seat as she was passed to the final brunette who tossed her remaining body into her mouth and in two small jerks of her jaw and a gulp sent her friend down to her alcohol filled stomach, probably still alive. The three then continued talking as if nothing had happened, not even mentioning the fact they had just eaten their friend. Eventually the three got up and walked out, their friend still divided between their three stomachs. Eventually you decided to leave too, heading back to your apartment to sleep on your experience, hoping to wake up feeling any better.


You were shaken awake by your phone buzzing, you picked it up and your heart sank, on the screen was a small message: "Becky, UK" then you lost consciousness once again. Moments later you were back awake, in a large room with a bed, clearly you were sitting on a makeup table of some description, then you saw her. A titan of a woman, the blonde from the bar, Becky. You then saw that the sky was still dark, it was still night time, and now the woman you had just watched mercilessly pulled apart by her friends had you all to herself. "Those fucking bitches, what the fuck" she ranted to herself, a clear Scottish accent on her breath as she stared in the mirror. "Like, i know when sarah got her chip i took a few small bites, but what the fuck!" She slammed her fist on the table, bouncing you with the impact.




Becky then grabbed you and with her other hand turned on the lights surrounding the mirror. Now bathed in light you could see all of her, her green dress looking just as good now as it had hugging her incredible figure at the bar. She stared at you, inspecting you before bringing you to her mouth, her teeth exposed as you got closer. She parted them and placed one of your legs between them before biting down, cutting your right foot clean off with no effort. She brought you back down to the desk before swallowing your severed foot, leaving you to bleed on the flat white surface as she stood and started to undress. "Just unbelievable, Laura's going to fucking regret it when she gets a chip. But you, you're all fucking mine" she said, for the first time verbally acknowledging you, a wicked grin on her face as she pulled a loose top on over her naked form, she then grabbed a pair of panties and came to the desk again, lifting you up, your leg having stopped bleeding. "I hate it when you fucks run away, and I'm pissed of so you're the unlucky cunt that gets me today" she nearly spat as she pulled her panties on, just before pulling them into place, she dropped you into the purple hammock between her thighs. "Sweet dreams" she teased before pulling the panties all the way up, sealing you in against Becky's pussy. Soon after she was in bed and her breathing became slow and rhythmic, Becky had fallen asleep.


The next morning you woke up suddenly, already free from becky's underwear, your sleep ending as the giant blonde walked back into her bedroom, fully dressed and heading straight for you, uncaringly grabbing your body and quickly leaving her room again, your body crushed in her fist. "Nearly forgot my snack" she spoke to herself, before bringing you up to her face and directly addressing you. "Remember my face, I'm going to fucking hurt you" she spoke with such confidence, her sweet breath beating against your whole body. She then brought you down to her top, stuffing you inside against her nipple, memories of Carolina flooding your brain with fear as Becky exited her house.




Hours later her fingers began fishing you from her breasts, pinching you out and bringing you to her lap as she sat in a park. "Hmm, im kinda hungry" she said, pretending not to notice you, then she looked down "oh, you'll do" she again pretended to be shocked, lifting you to her face. She shifted her grip to hold you either side of your chest, pinching your arms to your body as she slid your lower half into her mouth, you stared up at her nose before feeling pressure just above your belly button. You lifted your head and looked down just in time to watch as Becky's massive front teeth began sinking into your skin, her powerful jaw finding no resistance as her teeth easily split skin and organs like they barely existed. The pain meant you could no longer hold your neck up, the muscles releasing and letting your head swing backwards as Becky's teeth cut your body in half. The last thing you felt was the distinct pop of her monolithic front tooth splitting your spine's vertebrae cleanly in two before you began to feint, all you could sense was her voice, "mmmh, so much better" was all you heard before feinting.


You once again woke up suddenly, but hope of being back in your home quickly faded when you realised you couldn't move, looking down you saw that you were still in Becky's world of torture, your bottom half completely missing. You looked up and saw where you were, on a plate, surrounded by fries, becky was eating again, and this time you weren't alone on the menu. "Oh good, you woke up, i wanted you to feel every fucking second of this" Becky quietly said above you before a massive fork came down, spearing a bundle of fries before lifting them to her mouth where her teeth made short work of smashing them to pieces. The for returned and too another bundle up to her waiting mouth as she read her phone. "Hmm, i could use a tiny for my...ooh yeah, that would feel so good in there" she said to herself before pushing her screen, the fork returning and abducting more fries. "Hi little dildo toy, hope you like it rough" she said, lifting a tiny from the table, "my last one lasted a while, i doubt you'll be much different" she taunted it before dropping her new tiny into her bag. The fork returned, collecting another bundle, but as Becky's eyes stayed on her phone the fork lifted, shifted, then dropped, the collection of fries crushing into you before she pushed down, forcing a prong of the fork into your chest, collapsing your left lung as she lifted the fork. As she brought it to her mouth she never once looked over. Then her tongue extended and you were slid across its slimy surface, then the fork left and Becky began chewing, immediately you were caught by a molar, your left arm smashed away, seconds later your right arm joined it. Before Becky's mouth could finish you off she stopped chewing...and swallowed. Your body sinking into her stomach acid under the wad of chewed fries. Slowly you ran out of breath, and began drowning, the searing pain of acid flowing into your lungs finally caused you to die, the uncaring blonde 23 year old completely indifferent to your death as she stood up and left the restaurant.

Chapter End Notes:

A long chapter, but so fun to write, hope you like it as much as i do.