- Text Size +

As you walked from Jackie's office you couldn't believe what had happened within. Not only were you stuck forever being shrunken by anyone in the world that wanted to, but you couldn't tell anyone why or you'd be sent back to Jackie for punishment. You got the the doors of the court and looked back, seeing Jackie leading an unsuspecting subject to be chipped, possibly becoming another victim of her innocent carelessness. As soon as you were out the doors of the court your phone buzzed, you pulled it out and read the name off of the screen, "Carolina, Texas" then you began to feint once more...




You woke up between the thighs of a goddess, her massive tattooed body rising high above you as she knelt on her bedroom floor looking down on you. Carolina stared down at you as you quickly took in her form, middle aged but still fit, she was formidable as she began to reach for you. As her fingers wrapped around your body you noticed they were rough, clearly the hands of a working woman. "Great, just the right size" she said as she lifted you up to chest height. Then she walked to a desk in the corner and dropped you. Then she began doing something none of your previous owners had done, she began to take her top off, her sports bra being stretched as she freed her breasts from its firm hold. With her chest fully exposed to you now you could see something that sent chills through your body, a tiny, impaled by a piercing hanging from her nipple.


Carolina reached for the lifeless body of the tiny woman hanging from her nipple and uncaringly ripped her body off of the piercing, clearly leaving some of her behind. Seconds later she lifted the miniature woman to her face before remarking "just too small, oh well" then without hesitation Carolina tossed the limp body onto her tongue and with a quick gulp it was gone. "You should last longer, she was only there for a few months" Carolina said, for the first time directly talking to you as she reached towards you, your feeble attempts at crawling away failing as her fingers pinched at you, they smelled of oil, a smell that matched the next thing you noticed, the thin layer of dirt along her finger nails, probably not even visible to her. She pulled the latch of the piercing free, revealing the sharp point she was about to stab through you. Piercing pain shot through the side of your body as she effortlessly shoved the thin metal prong through you, much less painful than what your first owner did to you, but still awful in its own way. With a quick snap you were locked in place, dangling against Carolina's massive nipple, destined to stay there for a long time.


Unlike Anna, this much older woman was not cruel, quite the opposite. She had no bad intentions in her actions, you were just a thing, she didn't need to care about you, to her you are just a piece of jewellery, part of her nipple piercing, thats it. Anna had cruelty and meant to hurt you, she enjoyed knowing you were in pain, you doubted Carolina even thought about it, her maturity leading to a more practical personality, she was simply using what the world governments had supplied her with, a tiny to use however she wanted. For the next few days you hung from her breast, going to her job in a car garage, the reason she had rough hands and the smells she carried until her nightly shower. Battered by high pressure boiling water as she casually cleaned her body, not noticing when her wandering hands bumped you, causing the spear through your body to shift and rip your skin more each time. Time began to blend together, you went with her everywhere, never being removed. Her birthday came and went as she turned 37 with you still firmly attatched to her breast at all times. You got fed by her, not in a nice way, but by her sweat whenever she got too hot, at the gym or in the garage. The worst was when she had sex, her husbands favourite move meant spending most of the experience being beaten by his tongue as he kissed her nipple, being force fed his saliva as they linked. Some weeks they were having sex twice a day, and when they went on holiday to Hawaii the torment only got worse as the giants barely left the hotel bed. But finally your time as Carolina's piercing ornament came to an end. In a room you knew as the toilet at her work she began unlatching your limp body. Pulling the spear from your side and dropping you onto the dirty side of the sink. You then watched weakly as she pushed what looked like a teenage boy, maybe 16 at most, onto the piercing you had just been freed from, then she returned her sports bra to its crushing home and reached for you.




"Im surprised you made it this long, especially through Hawaii 3 months ago haha" she laughed as she walked into the yard of the garage. "3 months ago?" You tried to yell, unable to after such a long day of drinking her salty sweat as she worked in the hot Texas sun. "Happy anniversary, as a gift, any tiny that i keep for a year gets added to my permanent collection, so fun!" She said with glee, "a year!" You again failed to scream. "Meet your new home" Carolina said as she knelt down next to a motorbike. "I need a new seat, and you're gonna be part of it!" She said before swiftly dropping you into a tight hole, the sides covered in ridges. "Okay then, here comes the best bit, the finishing touches" she basically sung before a massive machine appeared above you, a power drill with a bright new screw attached to its tip, a tip that was now headed towards your hole. The light dimmed to nearly nothing before the high pitched whine of the drill began, and a few moments later a spinning metal prong began digging into your body, Carolina was attaching her new bike seat, through you. Another second passed and the screw stopped, your life nearly over as it crushed most of your body around its threads. The final blow came as Carolina decided to test her seat, straddling the bike and with one crushing movement, dropped to the cushion, tightening the screw the extra half millimetre needed for it to crush your head and kill you, this version of your tiny body permanently part of the middle aged texan's bike forever.

Chapter End Notes:

Please review, more to come soon! Would anyone want little side stories every now and then about other people that get sentenced and get the correct chip?