- Text Size +

After your nightmare with Natalie you had to get this fixed. With some luck you avoided being requested overnight and in the morning you managed to get to the court where you were chipped. You spotted the nurse that did the procedure and went up to her, asking her to speak in a private room urgently, she agreed and led you down a hall to her office. "So? Whats your problem?" She asked bluntly, sitting on her desk in-front of you as you sat on the small plastic seat. "You chipped me yesterday, remember?" You asked her, conscious of the fact you could be taken away at any second. "Oh yeah! I remember you haha, so?" She responded casually, clearly ignorant to the error she had made. "Yeah, well, you sorta gave me the wrong chip?" You said, distracted by her thighs in-front of you as she leaned on the edge of the desk. "And?" She said, leaning in in a slightly threatening way. "Well, um, id like it fixed?" You responded as she loomed over you from her higher vantage point.


"No" is all she said before standing up and stepping over to the counter, clearly swinging her hips provocatively as she did so. "Wh...what? Why?" You said, flustered by the flatness of her response. "Oh, haha, don't get me wrong id love to...but it's not possible cutie" she said innocently. "But...so I'm stuck forever like this?" You stood up and asked. "Well...yeah!" She responded with a smile. "I want to talk to someone else, i don't believe you" you said walking to the door. Before you could touch the handle the nurse grabbed your arm and pulled you, holding you against the wall with her knee jammed between your legs. "Not so fast cutie, i didn't say there was nothing i could do" she whispered into your ear, her warm breath dancing across your face. She released you and grabbed a small device, using it to scan your chip. "There, now if you try to tell anyone that i messed up you get shrunk and sent to me, aaand if i request a tiny, I'll get you if you're free! See? Now I'm in the clear!" She said with a huge smile.


Her door knocked and soon after another nurse stepped in, you went to tell her what was happening when, before a single word left your mouth you felt the now familiar feeling of coldness in your arm followed by light headedness and then darkness. "Oh, guess someone needed a tiny haha, the new nurse joked. "Must have" your nurse responded knowingly. You heard their conversation from somewhere warm and dark, constantly moving. Eventually the other nurse left and within seconds of the door latching a massive hand burst into where you were and pulled you out. You saw that you were in the pocket of the nurse's uniform, and were now being brought up to her face. "You tried to tell on me didn't you cutie?" She said, feigning disappointment.




"Please...Jacqueline...please put me down" you shouted, reading her name off her shirt. "Aw, call me Jackie, and no way, you're my lil cute forever now" she said as she walked over to her desk. She dropped you onto it before sitting down in her padded seat. "I don't really have time to play with you today" she said sadly, before her face perked up and she leaned forwards. "But, i was going to request a couple tinies for lunch today, guess i don't need to now haha" she said proudly before picking you up in between her perfectly manicured fingers. Now seeing you as just food she dropped the cutesy act and unceremoniously dropped you into her mouth, sucking on you for a second before chewing. Your body being deposited onto her massive teeth and your life quickly being ended as she enjoyed her lunch...


You jumped awake on the floor of Jackie's office a while later, looking to see her smiling down at you holding a cup of coffee. "Hey cutie, welcome back, you were yummy" she said with glee. "But i do need you to leave now" she said more seriously, basically kicking you out of her office, her last words to you sticking with you the whole way home. "Remember what i said about telling people, i wont always be so kind."

Chapter End Notes:

A guest appearance of Jackie, she will be back for this story since everyone likes her so much, leave a review and expect much more soon...