- Text Size +

You felt like you were in real danger now, Sian knew you existed and had you in her hand. She was holding you in a fist, her fingers crushing around you with just your head and shoulders exposed to the outside world. "What should i do to you for hiding hmm?" Sian said mostly to herself as she walked to her kitchen. She snapped down the switch on the kettle and leaned her ass against the counter, lifting you up to inspect you in her grip. "Lucky you i'm not that hungry just now, i still have a kicker down there" sian said casually, there was a tiny dying in her stomach as she considered her options with you. She continued "you need punishment, you got a weeks break without my permission. I do need to go to the gym later..." she trailed off as an idea formed in her head, a smirk growing and revealing her teeth to you.


She put you on the counter and lay a teaspoon across you, pinning you down as she made her tea with the freshly boiled kettle. She grabbed you with the spoon and brought it over the steaming cup, then she dunked the spoon in and began stirring. Your head and upper body were forced under the scorching water, your skin turning red as it screamed out in pain. You blew bubbles as Sian just continued to stir, mixing the milk and sweetener she had added. Finally she pulled you out, the cold air of the kitchen felt like pins and needles as Sian brought the spoon to the sink. During the stirring she had clearly made her decision, she dumped the spoon into the sink and kept her fingers pinched around you. "Stay put, it's going to be a long day for you" she said before dropping you into a purpose built tiny cage hung over her collection of herb and spice jars. She left the room with her tea, you followed her ass as she left, even if she was going to actually kill you, you were at least glad she looked amazing.




Sian came back a couple hours later, she was now wearing grey cloth jogging bottoms and a black crop top revealing her belly. You knew her punishment was coming soon as she left her mug by the sink and came over towards you. "Gym time tiny" sian said with glee as she opened the cage and let you drop onto her palm. She walked to the door holding you in her open palm, her warm skin felt like a hot plate on your pink skin, still sensitive from the tea. She walked to her front door and picked up a pair of black and white running shoes with her other hand. She sat on the stairs and looked at you with an awful grin "you deserve this" was all she said before tipping her hand and watching you roll off into her right shoe.


You landed on the memory foam insole and rolled deeper into her shoe. The foam was indented slightly where her foot rested heaviest when she wore the shoe. You knew you had to get out of the indent before Sian slid her foot in, by the time you got to your feet and began running towards the front the white wall of her sock was already sliding after you. You didn't make it out of the way before her foot overcame you, you were flattened onto the insole as Sian's foot settled in the shoe. You felt her foot move slightly above you, you were trapped just behind her toes under the arch of her sock. You felt her weight shift above you as she stood up, then your world was flipped as gravity changed, Sian was taking a step.


Her walk to the gym was already torture, each impact of her foot crushed all the air from your lungs and each lift was like a never ending free fall. She already had a slight sweat from the walking, her sock now slightly damp above you. Your skin was itching from the salty moisture clinging to you. She arrived and began stretching, you didn't get a break before she went out and started with various leg exercises. You were now soaked as Sian's shoe became an oven, her insole and sock became soaked in her sweat with you stuck between both feeling like your skin was being pulled across sandpaper as her foot moved above you. Time was agonisingly slow as you were pummelled beneath Sian's uncaring foot, but then she began taking her shoe off.




Cold air rushed in as her foot left, you saw the bottom of her pristine white sock was now grey apart from one small person shaped area under her big toe where you had been trapped. You barely got a moment to enjoy the freeness of not having all of Sian on top of you when she tipped her shoe and sent you tumbling onto her hand. "Half way, i'm thinking bike next" Sian said before putting you on the floor and pushing her left shoe onto you while she replaced her foot back into her right shoe. You were panicking, she was definitely pushing down harder on you than she realised, you couldn't breathe and you felt bones starting to bend beneath the hard rubber of her shoe.


Just before your ribcage collapsed Sian lifted her foot, tears flowing down your face as she pinched your body and lifted you. She walked towards the exercise bikes and found a secluded one in the far corner of the gym. She placed you on the very hard leather seat before straddling it herself. You looked up from between Sian's thighs, she wasn't looking at you. She dropped to the seat right onto you, she moved forward as she sat meaning you ended up directly between her ass cheeks through her jogging bottoms. For a woman as small as Sian she was unbearably heavy as her ass settled on top of you. She immediately began peddling, her thigh muscles expanding either side of you as her ass began rising and falling rhythmically. AS her weight rocked back and forth you felt yourself getting flatter and flatter before being pulled deeper between her cheeks, wrapped in the cloth of her now slightly damp trousers.


She continued cycling as you were ground between her ass cheeks getting wetter with her sweat with each second you stayed stuck there. Finally you felt Sian slow down, she was stopping after what felt like an eternity of cycling, both the hard leather at your back and the woman above you soaked in sweat. Sian stood up leaving you plastered to the seat, her ass while terrifying and magnificent had decided to release you. Sian spun around, sweat on her forehead, she leaned down and picked you up from the damp seat. "Shower time" she said before walking to the changing rooms swinging you by her hip as she went.


Sian walked into the changing room and went to a locker, clearly hers as she opened it and pulled a towel and dropped you onto the cold metal. "Back soon" she said with an unnerving enthusiasm before closing the locker. You lay on your back on the metal, the first rest since being dropped into Sian's shoe. The cold metal felt amazing on your sensitive skin, Sian's sweat aggregating your burns. You lay there on the soothing cold until you heard Sian return, she opened the locker and grabbed some clothes out from beyond you in the back of the metal room.




"Right, you know what comes next tiny" Sian said as she grabbed you out of the locker and closed it behind you. Your heart raced as you realised what she meant. "I need protein and, well, you're it" she said as she walked over to a water fountain, her hair was already dried and she looked amazing, you had to find some kind of silver lining. Sian started the water and started rinsing you off, her fingers rubbing at your skin sending pain shooting from wherever she jabbed. After a minute of being soaked in ice cold water and assaulted by her fingers Sian brought you to her mouth.


You stared at her, she had no idea she might be about to a young kill you. To her you were just some tiny she forgot about, but to you she was about to be the end of your life. You looked at her mouth, her teeth, her lips, her tongue. Then without warning she tossed you in, you hit Sian's tongue and were immediately coated in her saliva, then with no ceremony Sian swallowed. You felt her tongue arch up and began rolling towards her throat. Her muscles contracted and began pulling you down crushing your body down her slender neck and towards her fierce stomach below.


You reached the opening and dropped through into the thick air. You landed with a sizzle in the pool of acid and screamed out, your skin quickly beginning to bubble in its already tender state. Sian left the gym and began her walk home, her mind already gone from you, you weren't kicking or moving enough to keep her entertained. You were dying, and this time it felt different. You would have long passed out or been transported away by now, but as you began to slip against the side of her stomach you felt the acid begin making its way under your skin.




At Sian's house your tiny phone was buzzing in her bag, you had a request waiting for when you were in range. The name "Poppie, England" flashing dimly in the darkness of the bag. Your only hope of survival was Sian getting home before her body claimed you. Unfortunately for you Sian decided to make a detour to a couple of shops on her way home. Your body was begging to fail as her stomach acid found its way into your mouth and nose, flowing into your body...

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review!