- Text Size +

It had been a week, a whole week of Molly's ass. She would just come in and drop onto you like you didn't even exist. The worst day was friday, Molly came in wearing a heavy cloth skirt and proceeded to dominate you under it for almost 7 hours with only one short break. You couldn't breathe through the fabric, having to steal breaths when she moved her titanic body above you, your lungs screaming internally all day. 




Molly now stood above you, looking down at you in thought. "Hmm, still alive then?" She said dismissively before just turning around and dropping onto you once again. This time however she decided to get some pleasure out of you, she began grinding on the seat. Her crotch mashing against you within her panties, concealed entirely under her skirt. You were being crushed to death under her pussy, she snapped one of your arms as she began moaning lightly. The stitching holding you in place began weakening under the immense forces of her merciless body. You started to move around the seat as Molly continued, grinding harder and harder, she seemed determined to kill you now. You felt your body just beginning to collapse when her panting slipped slightly, you were hit with the sticky skin of her labia as her pussy bulldozed over you. On the next pass her panties moved back into place trapping you within. Molly finished her self pleasuring soon after and stood up. "Oops, not alive anymore" she said giddily at no longer seeing you trapped on her seat. She walked to another room, her legs mashing you about in her underwear. You were suddenly exposed to the open air as Molly removed her panties, this was when you realised you were stuck to her vagina right between her labia and she had no idea. 




Slowly you peeled away from her moist skin, just before she pulled up bikini bottoms you fell, bouncing off the inside of the black piece before dropping to the floor between her bare feet. Molly got changed fully and walked out, you were left alone on her floor. You then saw the nightmare room you were in, it was a walk in wardrobe of living clothing. The items of clothing you saw in the other room were just a taster of Molly's cruelty as you were stood in the shadow of a shoe rack. You looked up and saw a pair of heavy boots, the heel made of a clear material you could see several living tinies struggling inside of. There were holes in the sole of the heel to let mud in through, the tinies surrounded by wet mud up to their chests, the boots were designed to drown tinies in mud as Molly walked. A pair of black vans next to them had the mashed remains of dozens of tinies in the well worn treads.


You looked up and saw a rack of chains and necklaces, each with tinies pinned or tied to. There were multiple bras with tinies weaved into the cups, the stitches going through their bodies, they were part of the fabric. You then saw the worst item in the room, a small container with condoms in it. Molly had glued tinies to both the inside and outside to give pleasure to her and any guy she had over. You felt you had gotten off lightly as her seat suddenly, you heard her with someone a few days ago and it was long and loud on both parties part, you dreaded to think what being a tiny glued to Molly's special condoms was like.




You walked for hours, you decided it would be better to get out of Molly's house before she decided to turn you into bra cup or condom. You hid when she came home, you were almost at the door so dove under the arch of a boot. You watched as she found a loose tiny on the floor of her hall, without hesitation she grabbed it and said "you'll make a good replacement" before walking through to the room your former chair prison was. You spent the night hiding under the boot as Molly went about her evening of hurting tinies and watching tv. In the early morning you started moving again, making it to the street outside by midday. Then you felt the thumps of footsteps behind you, you span around and saw her, Molly was heading right for you. You saw her eyes focus on you and bolted, you ran for some big dumpsters but in just three steps Molly was above you. She swung her foot and kicked you, the impact crushing both of your legs where her boot made contact. You were laid on the ground staring up at her as she crouched down to look at her catch. "Fuck i broke it, i needed a snack for the concert" she said disappointed before rising to her full height once again and lifting her foot over you. "Not going to waste the opportunity to add a tiny to the collection though" she said un-empathetically as you saw the treads of her boots, like every piece of footwear Molly owned it was a graveyard of dead and dying tinies. In one swift movement and a dull thud you were dead, smashed through the dying body of a woman Molly stepped on by accident a month ago, the woman's ribcage shattering and impaling you as Molly just walked away like nothing had happened.


You woke up aching, you were back in Sians bag, you recognised her perfume. A week had passed and the contents of the bag were different, clearly having been dumped out looking for something at some point. You heard her English accent outside saying "bag...bag...bag...BAG" then your world was thrown into chaos. Soon light burst in and you saw her hand heading right for you. As it touched you she recoiled for a second but then grabbed you forcefully, nearly flattening you in her grip. "Well well well, look who it is, my little tit stowaway" she grinned, you were in trouble. "Where have you been huh? I wanted to use you last week" she licked her lips "i had to settle for some random guy on the app, he was so bland" Sian smiled "screamed for ages though, i like dinner with a show".