- Text Size +

Sian was going out, you felt the mass of her breast straining against you as she walked into somewhere loud, not a club but sounding more like a live music bar. You were now damp with her sweat in the heat of the venue, her rhythmic bouncing to the music was starting to loosen your limbs from her clothing. Soon you felt yourself moving within her bra, and to your horror so did she. Sian's fingers invaded and quickly pinched your head before she pulled you out. You were blinded by the harsh lights of the bar bathroom that Sian had walked to for some privacy. "Hmm, what should i do with you my little stowaway?" She asked herself as she dropped you onto the sink.




You were frozen with fear, Sian was aware of you for the first time and you knew how she had treated every other tiny since you arrived. You also didn't know what would happen if she killed you, where would you go? Would you just be dead? You were cut off from panicking as she spoke again. "I don't even remember requesting you, i don't need a tiny now i just had one and this place serves them anyway" she bit her lip as she pinched your body up into the air. "Think i'll keep you for later, always nice to have a spare" she winked, this wasn't how you thought she would be, she was so uninterested when you saw her eat those two tinies from the basket. You were then brought down to a small cloth avocado shaped bag hung from her belt loops. She pulled her phone out and slid you into the bag between various items, pieces of gum, chapstick, makeup. You spent the rest of the night bouncing off her hip as she enjoyed herself.


Just as Sian was leaving the bar her hand came into the bag, clearly hunting for something. As her finger brushed across you your phone buzzed, it was a request, "Molly, Australia". "Ughh, where is it?" Was the last thing you heard from Sian before you were flashed your phone. You woke up on a desk in a dimly lit room with a dark haired woman looking down at you. Her eyes were piercing, her lips curled into a smile as she leant in on the desk to get a better look at you.




"Stand up tiny" she said, her accent wasn't strong, her voice slightly deep but still very feminine. You stood, not wanting to learn what she might do if you didn't, she looked dangerous. In an instant her hand slammed into you, knocking you back down and holding you there. You saw her other hand bring a lighter from a drawer, Molly lit a candle on the desk the lay the lighter down beside it. "You're going to learn your place, aren't you tiny?" She said as her hand moved from holding you down to grabbing you. You didn't understand what was happening, what place? You just got here.


Molly brought you over the candle, you felt the flame lick at your feet. "Toy? Yeah, we'll start there" she spoke to herself as she cooked you over her candle. Just as the pain became unbearable Molly moved you off the flame. She stood and carried you towards a board with some pins and string. Using them she secured you to the board, the strings wrapped around you and a few pins pressed in up against you, not through you. "First i need to get changed for tonight" she left for a few moments, coming back in wearing just a grey matching underwear set. "Like what you see tiny? You'll get used to it" she smirked.




You watched as she pulled out outfits, a clear theme of dark colours and goth designs forming. You then saw the tiniest, dozens of them trapped in her clothing. There were tinies tied to shirts like designer clothing, tinies glued to belts, a tiny hung by her neck from a chain attached to some jeans. You then saw boots on the ground, one lying down. The soles were covered in tiny bodies, in the treads some were clearly moving a little, trapped. Molly decided on an outfit and put the rest away after pulling on black jeans and a quite nice red and black top, then her eyes turned to you.




"I have a couple hours before i need to go out so down you come tiny" she pulled you off the board, not removing any of the restraints she had attached. You were bent and scraped as the string slid off of you awkwardly. She took you over to the stool at her desk, pushing you onto the grey fabric of the seat. She got a sewing needle out and began tightly attaching you to the seat. She pinched your head and gave a painful tug to make sure you were secure before she span and with little care lowered her ass onto the seat. Her left ass cheek flattened out across you as she got comfortable on the stool. "Ooh, knew you'd make a good addition" Molly said as she began doing something to fill the hours, you heard typing on a keyboard. She would shuffle and lean, her immense weight shifting above you. It was almost impossible to breathe but unfortunately you managed, spending the time under her breathing through her jeans. Finally she stood and left, turning the lights off without acknowledging you at all, you were just part of her seat now...