- Text Size +

You scrambled through the mounds of Sian's clothes trying to find your phone before... *beep, beep beep*. Sian was setting the machine to start, just then you saw light through a gap between a pair of red panties and a grey sock, your phone had received a notification. You heard water running as you got to your phone, you grabbed it and read the screen, "Seren, England". Somehow you'd received a request, just then the drum of the washing machine lurched to life. You were thrown to the ground in the cup of the bra as it began rolling into the hot water and other clothes, just as you were forced under the surface your phone vibrated.


The first sensation you felt was the change in temperature, from the extreme heat of the washing machine to this, cold, freezing cold. You realised it was the ground, crystallised condensation turning to powder as you moved. The walls were the same, a cloudy white plastic, you decided to stand up, the walls would only reach to your shoulders from what you could see. As you stood you understood what was happening, you were trapped in one segment of an ice tray, and above you was a girl, maybe 19 or 20, Seren.




"Perfect, you'll fit great!" She said with a hint of sadism, a smirk forming on her lips. Seren reached past the tray and grabbed a jug of water and began slowly pouring it into the tray, you watched as the stream moved along the tray before being pushed to the floor as it hit you. You stood up in the water, it came up to your neck, Seren looked proud of herself as she said "now you stay put for later" before she lifted a lid and clipped it onto the tray forcing your head into the water before moving the tray into the freezer. You managed to get your face above the surface to breathe as the door was closed and you were sealed in the arctic temperatures of her freezer.




Hours passed and the water turned solid around you, stuck bent awkwardly in order to breathe as you struggled to shiver. Finally light was reintroduced to your world as Seren removed the tray from the freezer, the sounds of a party deafening you as she removed the lid. You got a view of Seren as she placed the tray on the counter, now in a little dress and done up for a party. "Ooh, you survived? This is going to be so much more fun for the lucky winner!" She said with glee as she popped the other ice cubes out one by one into a bucket, then it was your turn and Seren took no care as she forced her finger in behind you. You dropped into the bucket of ice and were lost in the identical cubes around you. Seren then carried the bucket out to a room of drunk young women, she was hosting a party and you were now a secret treat for one of her guests.




Almost immediately a blonde girl came over to the bucket, she slammed her dainty fingers into the ice and gripped a few ice cubes, yours included. You were lifted out and dropped into a glass, landing face up at the top as the blonde poured something that stung as it flowed across your exposed face. By the time you could open your eyes she had poured something fizzy in and was taking her first sip. Your cube bumped against her top lip as the liquid disappeared beneath it.


As the drink dissolved into the blonde girls mouth, so did the ice surrounding you. The ice cube was melting and as she took a particularly long sip it melted enough to slip into her mouth. You slipped between her lips and knew your time was limited, her tongue caught you, stopping herself from simply swallowing you. But then she shifted the ice cube to her teeth, your face was forced into the surface of her molar as she began chewing on the cold remains of your prison. You heard cracking as the pressure built, your nose began bleeding as shards of ice flew off. The ice gave way suddenly, the blonde's teeth slamming together so fast you didn't get the chance to feel it, your body put up no resistance as it burst. She didn't even notice the taste as she took another sip of her vodka lemonade, swallowing your smashed body like the rest of the ice cube.




To your horror you woke up somewhere you didn't want to be again, Sian's house. You had ended up tangled in a top, in the cup of the bralette she was currently putting on. Your arms and legs were tied up in the threads, you recognised it as one of the pieces she had dumped into the washing machine with you. You then saw her bare breast rushing towards you, did she know you were here? The hot flesh of her underboob slammed into you, as she adjusted the top you were rubbed and crushed before her breast settled on you tight against the fabric. You heard her speak as she walked somewhere, her breast bouncing with her steps and stretching the material slightly as it pushed against you. "Mmh, glad i kept one from earlier" she said before you heard screaming briefly before it was cut off. Sian moaned slightly before you heard a gulp, she had just eaten a tiny...

Chapter End Notes:

Finally bringing this back, how do you feel about the new direction? A mystery to solve? Can you escape Sian or is the app just broken forever?