- Text Size +

You were in shock as you woke up...you were almost cat food then got eaten by the man that had just abused you. You felt wrong, not just from the experience though, something was fundamentally wrong when you woke up this time. You looked around and it became very clear what was wrong...you were still tiny. You had your phone on you this time though, looking down at it you saw a notification on the screen. "Sian, Engla*ERROR*". You were confused, the notification telling you this person, Sian, had requested you was from hours ago, while you were stuck with Liam. You heard distant thumps of somebody walking around in another room. You decided to look around and figure out where you had woke up.


You turned around and figured you were on a sink, the large silver pipe of a faucet towering above you with two knobs on either side being the only landmark close to you. The door then burst open, you instinctively dove behind the cold knob as a woman in her twenties strode in holding a tiny between two fingers. She looked annoyed as she walked over to the far side of the small room, she leaned down and opened something. You heard a scream from the tiny then a splash as the woman, who had to be Sian stood up and went to walk out, stopping as she saw herself in the mirror above you. "Fuck, i'm hot today" she breathily whispered to herself before quickly taking a selfie and walking out, not seeing you cowering below on the sink.




You took the opportunity to explore, you hopped she wouldn't come back in any time soon. You walked around the rim of the sink to look out into the room. You saw where Sian had just thrown the tiny she had...the toilet. It was just floating in there, trapped. You looked further around the room, seeing a shower and laundry basket on either side of the sink. You had to figure out a way to get off of the sink, you could just jump off into the laundry basket but feared getting trapped within. Your only other alternative was waiting for Sian and hoping she would help you, which you doubted. You walked towards the edge of the sink, staring at the washing basket below, a pair of gym leggings sitting on the top. As you built up to jumping you heard Sian coming back towards the bathroom. You jumped and hit the sweaty leggings as Sian stepped into the room and closed the door.


You rolled across the sweaty leggings and fell deeper into the basket, landing on a bra near the bottom. You heard a loud noise then a constant splashing of water for a while. The sound stopped, then a moment later the toilet flushed, Sian had just done the unthinkable go the tiny she had cruelly discarded in there. You heard the sink run and then...nothing, Sian was just standing in the room, then she spoke, her English accent saying something that made your blood run cold; "oh? Two for one? I'm glad both of you were available, i'm starving". She had been requesting tinies, her next words made it easy to decide your next actions, as you crawled off of Sian's bra and made your way to the edge of the lower laundry basket you heard her say; "oh shut up already! I have no sympathy for you...things.". You stuck your head out through the mesh of the basket in time go see Sian dropping both tinies she had requested into her mouth, chewing them as she opened the door and walked out, from down here she looked truly terrifying. You now knew she was not going to be any help to you. It was at this point you realised your phone was missing, you looked back inside of the washing basket and saw it, the screen glowing in the cup of the bra. 




Before you could crawl in again to get it you felt the slamming of footsteps coming back in again. "Almost forgot, might as-well do this today too" Sian said as she stepped in, her massive orange and white converse slamming down either side of you as she leaned down and grabbed everything from within the washing basket, your tiny phone included. As she carried it out of the room she dropped a sock, the black cloth landing directly on you flatting you to the tile floor. Sian leaned down and grabbed the sock in a rush, her fingers accidentally catching you as-well, adding you to the laundry pile with the sock. You were panicking now, Sian was at the washing machine and you didn't know what happened if your phone was destroyed...or if you died right now. You had never heard of anyone waking up shrunken, so had no idea what it meant now that you were here.


Sian began dumping clothes into the machine, some had terrifyingly placed blood stains from where tinies had clearly met their deaths. She loaded panties with stains on the front AND back, leggings covered in dozens of red spots. Socks that were basically all red on the bottom and one bra with a stain in each cup. You then watched as she loaded the bra your phone was in, carelessly tossing it in before you felt the sock you were standing on move. Within a second you were tossed into the machine and more of Sians clothes were dumped in with you. With a click, she sealed the door and you were trapped...

Chapter End Notes:

How do you feel about a little bit of unaware action for this one? Want to see more? Will Sian find you in the next chapter? Leave a review!