- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter has a warning mid eay through, the next chapter will begin mentioning this for continuity but will not go into detail. Please enjoy and rate! Tell me countries you might want to see yourself taken to next too!

**********

After your awful experience at the hands of Jessica you hoped for some time to recover. You managed to start your shower and got in when you heard your phone buzz. Before you could get out of the shower and read it you were gone, waking up in an all too familiar place, the break room at your work...meaning only one thing.




You stared up at your boss in terror, she had you once again and you knew this was going to be bad. "Ooh, another yummy looking tiny" she said almost care free as she scooped you up with no effort. Just then, one of your coworkers Sophia came in "oh, hungry again Charlie?" She said, noticing you pinched between her boss' fingers. "Yeah! Just cant help myself" Charlie responded before giving you a horribly sticky lick across your whole upper body coating you in her saliva. 


"Still no word on our own shrunken idiot?" Sophia asked, referring to you. Charlie tossed you into her mouth before she spoke, her mouth assaulting you as she spoke "nahh, wish i got them, would have made my day!" Charlie said excitedly as she unknowing tasted the person she was wishing she had. Sophia responded "if i got them you would need to hire someone new, i've always wanted a tiny little bitch slave" with true violence in her words. Charlie swallowed you...sending you down her throat alive and screaming before responding "yeah, you sure you didn't get them and just didn't notice?" Jokingly. You splashed into Charlie's stomach with a hiss as her acids immediately began tearing you apart. You never heard any more as you sank onto Charlie's gurgling stomach, dying slowly to the rhythm of her heart beat.


You awoke on the floor of the shower, cold water shocking you awake in contrast to the blistering heat of the stomach you had just been in. But then you heard your phone again. This time you had enough time to read the notification...Liam, England.

 

*male heavy content from this point until the end of the chapter, you have been warned*


Your heart sank before you once again passed out, knowing you would wake up to a nightmare...a guy named Liam. When you did wake up you were met with exactly what you didn't want to see, a 20 something year old man completely naked with a massive erection. His deep voice boomed at you "perfect! Welcome to your new life little one, you're mine now!". He then grabbed you with his slightly damp hand, it smelled strongly of what had to be his natural odour. He brought you over a skin coloured object before spreading it open, revealing it to be a fleshlight, your heart began racing as he forcefully stuffed you inside.




You heard him squirt something onto the opening, then heard a horrible sound as he began massaging himself, a wet slapping sound muffled by your rubber prison, but then gravity shifted and the rubber wall became the floor and you were thrown forwards as Liam moaned. You didn't land on rubber however, you met a worse landing area, the massive head of Liam's penis as it was forced deep inside. You became stuck to the viscous fluid coating the tip of his cock, as the fleshlight was pulled backwards you were folded beneath his dripping wet foreskin only to be revealed again as he forced himself into the toy once more. The soundtrack to this experience was the deep moans of the man outside and the hiss and squelch of the toy.


A sudden and violent explosion of white fluid erupted from his member, flowing into the depths like lava, the spray burning your skin slightly where it hits you. You hear him moan as his cock pumped gallons of semen into his toy. At this moment you became loose, falling into the pool just before his final burst slammed into you, the thick creamy substance coating you and forcing you flying into the cavern of silicon. By the time you came gasping to the surface Liam had come down from the high of his orgasm, you heard him breathing heavily outside as he lifted his toy and walked to the bathroom. Liam dumped the contents of his fleshlight into the toilet, you included. You looked up at the colossal man towering above you as you floated in his seed in the water. He then grabbed his penis and aimed it down, the head pointing right at you, he was about to piss.


Just before he started he spotted you, he quickly leaned down and pulled you from the bowl, holding you against his cock as he unleashed his bladder, the thunderous waterfall of yellow vibrating you as it flowed through his shaft. "Totally forgot about you toy, lucky you're replaceable" he chuckled as he finished up and pushed the lever to flush. He went and washed his hands, not letting go of you as he did so, cleaning what was left of his load off of you. "God, i'm fucking starving" he said, his thickly english accent sending a shiver through your body as he dropped you onto his desk and sat down, pulling on a pair of underwear only. He then got his phone up and began doing something as he spoke to you. "Don't want to eat you first, so i'll get you some mates, make it a meal".


Seconds later he had a collection of a dozen or so tinies on his desk, you were lost in the crowd now. With no hesitation he picked up a woman and carelessly tossed her into his mouth, chewing her for a moment before swallowing, looking highly satisfied. The tinies around you began screaming and panicking, this only caused his smile to grow as he grabbed 3 tinies and tossed them all in at once, you were barely missed by his fingers as he did so. Then you saw the door move, and Liam's face became evil "oh, did you hear my snacks screaming dusty?" He said to something on the floor. He lifted a man and as soon as he saw what was down there he began struggling and trying to escape, but Liam simply dropped him, and soon he fell silent. "Ooh, you liked that, want another?" Liam said, this time lifting two tinies, one of which was you.


You looked down in terror as you and the other tiny were brought over the edge of Liams desk to see a black and brown cat staring intensely at both of you. Then you felt Liam's grip loosen...as the other tiny dropped towards the cat. You watched as his body disappeared into the feline's mouth just before you rocketed up and were tossed violently into Liam's mouth. Instantly you were crushed between his teeth as he began chewing. As his teeth slammed down on you, you felt your life being crushed out piece by piece before you passed out on the way over the back of his throat and beginning your journey go his stomach.