- Text Size +

After Erin you were truly aware of how brutal and uncaring people could be with tinies. You had time to shower and change before your phone buzzed again, "Jessica, UK". You sighed and prepared yourself for passing out. You soon found yourself in the room of a familiar woman, the deeper voiced Scottish girl that ate you on her way to the gym, the first to get Tara's "gift" after her party. You were on her nightstand, staring at her lying on her bed, reading something on her phone. "You bitch, guess I'm going alone today then" she said, not in a serious tone as she typed and sent a message. "Just you and me little guy" jessica then said, her eyes shooting up at you. She then grabbed you, her hand rough and warm, she held you as she leaned over and grabbed a water bottle "you'll fit great" she smirked.




She undid the lid and removed some kind of mesh from the hole, then you found yourself dangled above the empty bottle. Her fingers released and you fell, hitting the plastic bottom with a dull thud. You looked up to see Jessica replace the metal mesh and began screwing on the lid again, not tightening it fully. She put the bottle onto the nightstand you first appeared on and continued on her phone for a while, the sounds muffled and echoing as she watched Tik Tok and sent messages to friends. Eventually she stood up and left the room, returning some time later wearing shoes, the final part of what you assumed was a gym outfit. She walked over and grabbed your bottle, rattling you about inside absent mindedly as she walked downstairs.


Jessica walked to her kitchen and began removing the lid from the bottle, leaving the mesh in place as she brought it under the tap. You heard something squeaking then a rumble before water began shooting out of the metal pipe into the bottle. You were instantly soaked and soon began floating upwards as the container filled. You found yourself pressed against the mesh in the top, unable to go higher as the water rose above, forcing you to hold your breath. You felt the tap turn off but you were still under the surface, clawing and pulling at the cage, a shadow fell over you, Jessica wasn't going to help you, she was just putting the lid on, the light was cut off as you heard the plastic threads sliding around each other. Light burst back in as the cap popped open, you were running out of breath as you swam over to the opening in the sky, just out of reach through the grate. You looked up and as the world tilted you saw Jessica's lips getting bigger and bigger, she was about to save you by having a drink. Just as her lips cut off the light they left again, the bottle rocked and shook, you managed to steal a breath before it settled on the counter, Jessica got a call, answering her phone instead of taking a sip. You couldn't make out words but she was clearly happy about whatever she was hearing...but soon your lungs were burning. Jessica picked up the bottle as she continued talking, bringing it to her smiling mouth, teasing you with a small sip, enough to bring the water level down, but only to the mesh, you still couldn't breath freely, only when she tilted the bottle enough. Finally she hung up and took a proper drink, you were forced up against the metal grate as the water around you flowed into her mouth. You were forced to stare into it, watching her tongue slowly moving and her throat opening and closing as she swallowed, you wanted to look away, but just couldn't, captivated by the sight. She finished drinking and re capped the bottle, you stared out of the clouded side as Jessica walked to her car and got in, driving to the gym with you in the cup holder.




You began feeling sick as Jessica walked into the gym, swinging the bottle by her side carelessly, splashing snd sloshing you about within. You watched on as she worked out, impressed by her body. You watched from the floor behind her as she did squats above, sitting on the front of the treadmill at chest height as she ran, and got mashed up against the mesh as she gulped down water, getting small cuts across your whole body from being forced against the metal. By the time she was heading home you were exhausted, the water almost entirely gone, only up to your knees now as you were dropped into the cup holder of her car. She got home and took you into her house, placing your bottle prison on the kitchen counter before leaving the room. Hours passed as you heard her shower and go about upstairs, coming down once to grab something from a drawer.


As it began to get dark outside she came in again, her phone in her hand. She leaned her ass on the counter next to your bottle, soon a tiny man appeared next to you outside, he looked up and fell to his knees seeing Jessica towering over him. She turned around and picked him up, walking over to the other counter and getting to work making her dinner. She plated it up and dropped the man onto the plate as the main feature next to some greens and rice. You watched in horror as the goddess stabbed her fork through him and began sawing off his legs with her knife, lifting them to her mouth and slipping them free, chewing like nothing was wrong. You could barely hear his screams as she ate some rice, then her fork returned to his body, she sawed off his entire left side before scooping up some peas onto the fork with it and fitting it into her mouth, playing with her phone as she ate, no care for the man she was casually dissecting for dinner. She swallowed then checked her watch, she then stood up, lifting her plate and walking over to a drawer below the sink, pulling it out. She was done with her meal, opening the food waste bin and scraping her leftovers in, including the still screaming man. From what you could see the bin was nearly empty, he would be in there for days, slowly buried by Jessica's leftover food. She bumped the drawer closed with her leg and walked out, a few minutes later you heard her leave the house, her keys jingling as she closed the door, leaving you to listen to the half eaten man screaming from the bin, his voice muffled by the plastic walls of the bottle.


You fell asleep before Jessica came home, only waking up as she made breakfast in the morning, your bottle was moved, now sitting next to the sink, you could still hear the man, his screams now whimpers after a night of bleeding in the food bin. You watched her eat her meal, fried egg, bacon, sausage and all the extras. For an incredibly fit girl she ate a lot. She finished eating, pulling the drawer below you open, you heard the man from dinner scream as she tipped half a fried egg and some bacon fat in onto him, still hot from being fried. She kicked the drawer closed without reacting and cleaned her plate next to you. Without missing a beat she grabbed your bottle, unscrewing the lid but leaving the mesh in place. She then dunked the bottle into the sink, hot soapy water flooding in, hurting your skin as you were pushed and flipped by the current. She was washing her bottle with you inside. You stared up at her emotionless face as she washed more plates and glasses from the day before, no attention being payed to you trapped in the bottle. Finally she returned to you, pouring the water out and cleaning quickly, clearly not feeling the bottle needed much done. She flipped the bottle over and left it on the drying rack, you were now sat against the mesh below you, the bottle towering above you.




You watched her leave the room and head upstairs. This felt like a good time to try and get out of her bottle for a while. You began pulling at the mesh below you, slowly making it weaker and weaker. You finally snapped off a few rungs when you heard Jessica walking into the room, before you could crawl through the hole she had the bottle in her hand and flipped it over, dropping you to the plastic bottom. Before you could stand up she started filling her bottle for the gym, the water battering you about the bottle until you hit the mesh, your arm right next to the hole you made. You soon realised the mistake you made as Jessica tilted her bottle and took a sip, you stared into her mouth through the hole you made, the only safe barrier stopping you from following the water into her pulsing throat now damaged. She closed the cap and left for the gym again. Once there you wished for luck in surviving the next few hours.


You made it through squats, her lifting weights was a close call, your legs slipping through the hole, her lips nearly crushing your foot before you fell back into the water. But next was the treadmill, you watched her chest bounce as she ran, building up a sweat and her face turning slightly red. Then her hand came towards the bottle, lifting it towards her panting mouth, the cap popped open and lips met spout. It only took a second, you heard water gulping down her throat then you flew out through the bars of the mesh, into her mouth and with no resistance, you flew down her throat. You squeezed down her neck, hearing her heart beat thundering before landing in her stomach, in chaos as she continued running. You were too tired to fight, being thrown about in the water and acid. Soon finding yourself sinking and being bounced along the wrinkled floor of her stomach...passing out in pain before drowning and dissolving as Jessica finished her exercise for the day, not even realising she had swallowed you, thinking you had escaped before the gym when she noticed the hole in the mesh.

Chapter End Notes:

I'm back, took a break so i don't get burnt out on this story, i realy enjoy writing this one so i hope you enjoy reading it, let me know what you think and expect more soon!