- Text Size +

You managed to have a free morning after returning from Johanna. You showered and just finished getting dressed when your phone buzzed, "Kaitlyn, UK". You soon found yourself staring up at a young woman, maybe 19, she was smiling down at you, her lips parting to reveal a piercing behind her top lip. "Mmh, lets play a game. Im going to put you on the floor and try to crush you, if you live for 2 minutes you get to be my newest pet" she leaned in and kissed your whole body, soaking you and making you sticky. She picked you up and adjusted her glasses before dropping you onto the floor and standing up, pushing her chair away behind her.




She started stepping around you, her massive bare feet causing earthquakes with each impact. You watched as her skin stuck to the wooden flooring slightly each time she lifted her leg. "If you don't try to escape I'm going to do worse than just crush you" Kaitlyn threatened. You immediately started running, her feet landing in front of you, cutting you off each time you tried a new direction. Soon Kaitlyn clearly started to get bored and she got closer and closer to crushing you. "Hmm, too bad, you would have been a cute little slave" she said before her foot hit you and started forcing you onto the ground. You heard the floor creaking under the pressure, and soon your body started to make noises too, your ribs snapping and blood coming from your mouth, Kaitlyn not caring about making a mess on her floor or her foot.


You woke up, but before you could take anything for the headache Kaitlyn had left you with your phone buzzed again, "Justyna, Poland". You were now in a forest in Poland, staring at a fairly attractive middle age woman, she was sitting on a wall next to a bike, dressed in fitness clothes. "Cześć, mała przekąska, potrzebuję cię przed jazdą." She said, lifting you towards her mouth, her tongue coming out to lick you. You hit it and became covered in her slimy saliva, her tongue retreating back into her mouth. "smakujesz bardzo dobrze, cieszysz się, że jesteś zjedzony?".




You didn't understand, did she think she got a tiny from Poland? Why did she keep talking if you didn't respond. "ok, jestem zbyt głodny, proszę o smakowicie" she said, grabbing her bike as she brought you towards her mouth. She started pushing you into her lips, you tried pushing against them but her saliva was too slick and you soon found yourself sliding into the hot cave hidden within. She started sucking on you, the pressure constantly changing within her mouth. Soon you heard her breath getting heavier, Justyna was cycling. You were almost unconscious from the pressure when she decided to start chewing, you felt your arm get crushed, followed by your legs, passing out before Justyna could finally kill you.


You didn't even get time to fully wake up before you were passing out again, you heard your phone buzzing through echoes. You woke up somewhere loud, a cute woman holding you. You didn't know anything about her, but as you gathered your surroundings you saw her name badge, Erin. "Im at work just now, but I couldn't wait." She said, biting her lip. She started walking, going inside and into a bathroom. She went into one of the stalls and sat down, taking her belt off and taking the zip down on her work trousers. "In you go" she said with glee as she slid you down her lower abdomen and into her panties, her pussy was radiating heat in anticipation of swallowing you alive.




"I cant wait to get home" Erin said as she redressed and went back to work. You were in an oven, her vagina was soaking and clearly hungry. Her legs swinging either side of you were feeding you to it, your legs started to slip inside, and over the next few hours you found yourself up to your neck in Erin's pussy. You were in hell, she was constantly on the move, she didn't seem to care about you, except when her hand would push against you from outside, forcing you deeper and deeper.


Finally you heard Erin leaving her job, you were crushed by her as she drove home, finally fully submerged in her body as she walked into her house. You were nearly drowning as she got undressed, hearing the world outside of her pulsing walls get louder. "Ohhh, i need this" you heard Erin murmur to herself, clearly unwinding. Then a mass slammed into you, your ears rang from the impact, then again, the mass forced you deeper inside Erin. You began hearing a buzzing noise as your hearing tried to come back, a vibrator. You were trapped in the middle of a sexual experience, just a small part of Erin's ritual, used to tease her until she was ready for this, the main event. The mass beat you again and again, cracking ribs and bruising your whole body, Erin's dildo was killing you slowly as her body became hotter and hotter. Luck was on your side, Erin reached her climax and explosively orgasmed, her pussy clamping and releasing your body until you were pushed out and onto the bed, lying beside the massive grey dildo she had been ramming against you. You looked up from between her immense thighs, she was red and sweaty, out of breath from her experience. She cooled off and returned to her normal complexion before she looked down, clearly surprised to see you alive.




"Wow, you things always die inside of me" she said, her voice coming from a dry throat as she picked you up. "No matter, guess i'll just have to do it with you alive" she continued, not really talking to you at all, you didn't understand what she meant. Soon you understood all too clearly as Erin walked into her bathroom. She sat on the toilet, her lower half still nude, she stared at you in thought, "sorry toy, but i always do this, just because you survived my body doesn't make you special, you'll go where every tiny I've had goes, no matter if i eat them or, like you, fuck them." You heard a waterfall sound coming from below, Erin was using the toilet. She finished, grabbing some paper from the side. Before she used it, she put you in the middle and folded, trapping you before bringing it down between her legs. The paper became wet around you as she dried herself before you felt a release, then a second later a splash. You were pulled below the surface of the hot mixture of water and piss. Above you, unseen, Erin had stood up and reached for the button. You were starting to drown, unable to free yourself from the paper as you heard an unbelievably loud rumble of water from above, Erin had flushed. You were whipped around under the surface, your lungs filling with liquid as you were shot down the pipes through her house, Erin was already drying her hands and walking back to her bed as you drowned on the way out of her house.

Chapter End Notes:

Leave a review to let me know what uses you'd love to see.

Next chapter we return to someone with Tara's gift...