- Text Size +

Johanna spent the evening slowly torturing you as she watched tv,  clawing at you with her finger nails, scraping up and down your body. She didn't look at you, it was instinctual, her mouth in a constant slight smile. Eventually it was time for bed, Johanna's fingers wrapping around you as she stood up. You were carried to her bedroom where she laid you down on the bed. "Time for your next trial, its simple, survive the night" she said as she removed most of her clothes, leaving just panties and a loose shirt on her imposing body. Her shadow grew over you in the dim room as she stepped closer and turned to sit down, her ass hovering directly above you, growing bigger as she descended. As she landed you felt the air in your lungs slowly forced out as her left thigh began crushing you into the mattress. "Oops, didn't see you there" she said mockingly before lifting her leg and pulling you out before twisting to lie down. "You had some experience with this before, but I'm not going to save you anymore" she said, slipping you into her panties, down into the depths between her legs up agains the heat of her vagina.


The night was long and horrifying, each movement of Johanna's body threatening to kill you, by crushing or simply by being pulled into her pussy. The morning felt like it would never come as your body was being pulled deeper and deeper inside of her. Finally it came though, and as Johanna's fingers came hunting for you you were blinded by the morning sun. "Thought you could get away with going in there did you?" She said, dead serious. Before you could answer she was lifting you up to place you on the plate you kept returning to. She dressed, not in her police uniform but something rugged but athletic. You saw her grab a box from the drawer below you then picked you up, cracking the box open slightly before dropping you inside and closing it again.


The drive was uncomfortable, you were rolled around inside the box, slamming against the other objects inside, big and metallic. You found yourself slipping down a long cylinder, the walls etched with some kind of spiral, your skin getting shallow cuts as you slid deeper. The drive finally ended and Johanna grabbed your box, bringing you to a table where you felt the tube you were in start to move. You could see light at one end of the tube, the spiral pattern now obvious along the wall. You heard a scraping of metal and a loud thunk as light began shining from the other end of the tube too. You then began to hear another metallic scraping, you looked towards it, you watched as something began moving into view from below your tube, large and metal, a shiny bronze coloured dome with a dimple in the front...you knew where you were now...the barrel of Johanna's service pistol, she was driving to a shooting range, and you were now staring at a fresh bullet, waiting to come flying towards you. You started to panic, trying to crawl way, but Johanna tilted the gun upwards slightly, you slid down, hitting the tip of the bullet and hurting your ribs. "Wheres my tiny, even when I'm nice to them they don't do as they should" Johanna said, annoyed as she looked around. "Uhh, guess i'll just start then" she said before you heard a click, Johanna had taken the safety off, she was about to shoot.


You heard another click and braced for a quick death, but instead the gun tipped forwards and you slid out onto the bench. "Stay" Johanna said before re-releasing the safety and deafening you with a sequence of shots towards the targets at the far end of the range. "Okay, time for some real target practice" you barely heard her say through ringing ears. She put the gun into her holster and licked you up, walking towards the target she had just been shooting at. She grabbed a zip-tie and wrapped it between 2 holes before slipping you between it and zipping it tight, trapping you against the wooden board, covered in holes and splinters. She smiled and nodded before walking back towards the bench opposite you. She stood facing you and pulled her gun out, pointing it towards you, your heart was beating faster and faster with each second, then she began firing. Splinters flying as bullets hit on every side of you, you felt the air moving as they flew through the wood beside you. You didn't think you would ever be glad Johanna was good at shooting, her police work leaving something to be desired, the whole framing the guy then killing him moment from the day before still haunting you. Finally the dust and splinters settled as she walked back towards you, "ugh, sometimes i wish i wasn't the best shot in the department, maybe blow a leg off or something" she said as she snapped the zip-tie around your body. "Anyway, only one trial to go, and its my favourite, nobody ever passes". She went to her car and got in, licking her lips an staring at you for a moment before smiling and putting you into her cup holder.


Johanna got home and carried you into her house, and straight towards her bedroom. "Your last trial, pick what part of me you want to spend the rest of the day with, my mouth or my foot" she offered, placing you on the dresser and staring at you, "well? Pick or i will". You panicked, looking at her mouth then to her feet bellow, "uhh...y...your feet" you stuttered as she got closer and closer to you with her mouth. "Oh, good choice" she said before going and sitting on her bed, she pulled on her work boots, lacing them tightly before standing and grabbing you. "You're going to do what all you people should be doing, licking my boots" she ordered before placing you on the floor below her, she sat and tilted her booted foot up slightly, giving you just enough room to slide under. "Go on, do what you were born to do" she moved her foot and began pressing down on you, building pressure every second. You gave in and began licking the dirty sole, feeling degraded as the massive woman felt the power she loved so much, making criminals worship her. You felt the rubber sole sticking to your skin, the dirt and grime coating your tongue as you licked over and over, feeling sick. You didn't know how long she expected you to keep going, but whenever you stopped licking, Johanna's boot would crush down harder.


Finally Johanna removed her boot from your body, her face smiling down at you, a smile that made sure you knew you were still not done. "Good, but you still failed, my boots still look dirty to me" she said, looking at her perfectly clean boots. She picked you up and brought you to her face, "lets go for a little walk" she said before standing up and heading out into the street.


"You need a wash first" she said, walking to a small dip next to the river, forcing you under the water for minutes at a time. "Much better, now you should taste better" she didn't change tones, she was serious. "Oh, you thought you wouldn't go in my mouth since you picked my feet? No no no, if you picked my mouth i would have sucked on you for a while, and you'd be spending this walk under my boots." Her tongue glistening in the afternoon sun, she opened her mouth further and you found yourself being pushed inside. "Hmm, you're not too bad, wish this was permanent though, you don't deserve to survive meeting me" she said, her tongue bouncing you around her mouth. Johanna was not fast, she sucked on you and cut your skin with her teeth.  Ut just like the man she killed yesterday, you were moved to her molars and in one swift motion Johanna bit you in half and swallowed you. You didn't get to die, she wasn't done yet. You spent hours slowly dissolving inside of her, she had dinner, burying you in pasta before you were finally drowned as she drank a coffee, You wouldn't forget your hellish time with Johanna, even though it was only a few days.

Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter will be another variety chapter, what would you like to see?


what do you think of Johanna, would you do what she said or try to defy her?