- Text Size +

You were sitting at your table, thinking about your day, Charlie's newly gained "gift" making you nervous. It had been a day, and you knew she requested more tinies than anyone else you knew. You were in the middle of making food when your phone buzzed, you quickly turned off your oven before grabbing your phone, "Johanna, New Jersey". You found yourself in the darkness of what you would soon find out was the glovebox of a car. Light entered as Johanna revealed you to her, she pulled you out and into the bright day outside. She was terrifying already, having not even said anything yet, her eyes were piercing as she stared at you, inspecting you. "You'll be fun" she smiled in a way that expressed she had big plans for you.


She got out of her car and walked into her house, carrying you by her side as she did, entering her bedroom where she finally put you down on a plate on the dresser. Johanna looked fit, clearly athletic in her everyday life. She got changed as she spoke at you. "See what happens when you break the law? You get me." She said as she pulled her clothes off in full view of you. "I don't care what you did, you're tiny, and you're mine. And in my house all criminals are treated the same way." Johanna was now re-dressing herself in work out style clothing. She picked you up and brought you to her waist band, slipping you into it, forcing you against her slightly moist and hot skin. She walked outside and started to stretch, her leggings folding with her skin, bending you uncomfortably. Once she had stretched for 10 or so minutes she got down onto the ground, her massive body hanging above you, threatening to crush you in an instant. Then you rose up, then began falling to the ground again over and over, Johanna was doing push ups.


She went forever, each time she lowered herself to the ground you felt the cold grating surface of the mat against your face, and with each time she raised up you felt relief. She started to speak, barely out of breath as she continued. "Ready for your first real trial, tiny?" She said as she kept going. "5 miles, you fall out or slip deeper, you come with me to work tomorrow. Stay exactly where you are, you get to spend the day in my...well, we'll see what happens." She did another few minutes of push ups then stood up. You watched as she pulled on some socks and then a pair of shoes, Johanna was getting ready for her 5 mile run. You didn't get much time to prepare, you grabbed the waistband as she stepped onto the path and began jogging, bouncing you with each stride, threatening to throw you out or pull you deeper. Johanna started to sweat more, the liquid making you slippery, begging to make it harder to hold on. At some point you knew you would lose, you had decide how, flying out or going deeper, but before you could choose the world did it for you. You lost your grip and your arms slipped inside of the waistband, stopping you from grabbing at anything as you slid down into her underwear. You stopped moving as her panties levelled out between her legs, her pussy above you, dominating your world as she continued running, acknowledging your situation a mile later "looks like you'll be coming with me then". She continued her run, eventually arriving back home and reaching into her underwear, pulling you out into the daylight again, sweating and finally sounding out of breath, "I'm going to love making you suffer" she said before stepping into her garage, converted into a huge home gym.


She walked to her bedroom again, dropping you back onto the plate you had been on hours ago as she first got changed, she was no changing again, getting naked before coming over to you. "Think you deserve to look at this?" She said, her eyes stabbing at you as she motioned at her now nude body. "I don't think you do, if it was up to me all of you people would be kept in tiny cell's, used as whatever me and my colleagues need." She said, picking up a cloth and pushing it onto you, you instantly felt your lungs burning as you tried to breathe, unable to fight back you soon fell unconscious before Johanna left to shower and spend her night without you. You woke up to Johanna picking you up, she was wearing all black from what you could tell through your blurry vision. You felt yourself getting slipped into a small pouch or pocket, based on your estimate of how high you were this pouch was near her chest, you were locked in darkness as she left the house and drove to what you assumed was work. As she walked in you pieces together what you could hear around her, you figured it was some kind of office, her boss you guessed came over and spoke, "you're on patrol today, no messing about today yeah?" She ordered, Johanna responded while standing up, "thanks, got the keys?". A jingling noise signalled the start of your journey, but before she got far you were being pulled out of your pocket and finally saw what was happening...Johanna was a cop.


"Better be ready, its going to be a long day" she said with that familiar grin before slipping you back into the pouch on her vest and locking you in. She spent hours driving, stopping a few cars with no major issues until one guy about 5 hours in. You heard the siren come on for a few seconds, and soon Johanna was out of her car and walking up to the door of the one she had stopped. "License and registration" she ordered, the guy in the car took his time getting it for her. "Hey, buddy, now!" She barked, not wanting to waste time with this. He gave her his documents but she was annoyed now, "okay, out". You heard the door unlatch and the guy stepping out of his car. "Had a drink today?" She pushed, the guy denied it, "drugs it is then, your stash in there is it?" She pointed somewhere, her arm lifting the vest slightly. The guy stuttered but Johanna had finally had enough, she spin him and pressed him to the car, crushing you between her vest and his back. "Go on, resist" she taunted, the guy was stupid enough to listen. You heard a high pitched noise and then quiet. You felt her grab her radio, "dispatch, i need a car pickup on 4th and greene, abandoned car" she lied before bending down to grab something, you heard a distant zip then Johanna went back to her own car, driving away from whatever it was she had just done.


Many hours later she was back at the office, her boss coming out to talk, "catch anything good?" She asked. "Nah, couple of traffic stops, some shoplifters in the centre" Johanna once again lied. She left work and headed home, on the drive she didn't speak to you, you worried she had forgotten about you until finally her silence broke as she walked into her house, "love this part of the job", she wasn't talking to you, you felt her taking her vest off, and a while later you were brought out of your pocket and sat back on your plate in her room, you stared up at her as she pulled a second tiny from her vest on the bed, she had changed clothes since taking you off. "Just remember, you did this to yourself" she said, lifting the new tiny up to her mouth, you heard him shouting as she put him on her tongue and pulled him inside, "i didn't do anything, i don't do dru...". Johanna bit down once then you saw her swallow, rolling her eyes before staring at you and licking up the blood from her one crushing bite.

"See, lying till the end" she said, stepping towards you. "I know what you're thinking, he can just report me when he comes back, right?" She asked, clearly leading you on. "No, my department got the newest in defence, if you're shrunken by one of these..." she held up a small silver bullet shaped object and a gun like device, "...its permanent, no coming back." She rubbed her stomach as she put the device back into her vest. You took a second to process, you just watched her actually kill a person, forever, she was an executioner as well as a cop now. She came over to you again, grinning, "shame you get to come back, you don't deserve it, you broke the law." She shrugged, "just means people like me need to handle you before you get to grow back"


...to be continued

Chapter End Notes:
Another 2 parter, hope you enjoy and are excited for part 2 :)