- Text Size +

You were so cold, frozen into the solid block of soup in Jackie's freezer, you didn't understand why you weren't dead yet, it mist have been days by now. She had returned a few times, taking some of the other frozen leftovers she had put in at the same time you were trapped here. But soon Jackie picked you, pulling your frozen prison out and placing it onto the counter, the impact smashing the loose frost off of the lid. Her fingers cracked the lid open and she picked you back up, never noticing you trapped within as she brought you towards the microwave, Jackie was about to accidentally cook you. A few bangs later and you were locked in, Jackie hit a few buttons and you began to spin, a constant buzzing making you aware something was being done to you. You began to feel dizzy, your insides beginning to feel hot as the block around you began to thaw. You started to sink into the liquid as it became thinner and thinner, too weak to save yourself. Soon you were drowning as you cooked, your thoughts drifted to Jackie, you assumed she would enjoy you, if she even noticed your tiny body at all. You would never find out as you went unconscious under the surface of the soup.


You woke up gasping for air, still out of breath from drowning. You didn't get long to recover as your phone buzzed, signalling your departure once more. You couldn't reach for it to read what it said before you started to pass out again. You woke up in a panic, you had no clue who requested you. Looking around you saw a huge can of red bull, next to it was a plastic tub of fruit, on your other side was a massive sandwich, the packaging stating it was a BLT. Then you turned to look at who had requested you for what you assumed would be their lunch. Your heard jumped into your throat as you looked up at the woman in front of you...you knew her. Above you, staring down hungrily, was your boss from when you could actually go to work regularly, Charlie. You were fortunate, a few weeks before you got chipped laws were introduced to prevent employers from firing anyone currently serving a shrink based sentence, but it now meant you were on the menu for your current boss. You had seen Charlie with tinies before, she was awful, she came across as playful but the things she did to them made you afraid of her even when you weren't chipped, and now you were staring up at her from the middle of her lunch. Charlie's hand came for you, picking you up and bringing you towards her face, she was being uncharacteristically quick with you. "I want go play with you, if you win, I'll eat you last, if i win, you'll already be inside of me" she said, her familiar voice making you shake with fear as she opened her sandwich box and brought one of the two slices out, removing the top piece of bread. "In you go" Charlie teased as she dropped you onto the middle of one of the huge pieces of tomato.




Charlie lifted the top piece of bread and said "good luck", her normally cute smile now feeling threatening. The soft bread squashed down onto you as Charlie remade her shop bought sandwich, unaware her employee was now trapped inside. You felt her fingers crushing in on both sides of you as she lifted the sandwich up to her mouth, you heard the distant crunching of lettuce. The next bite was much closer to you, the tomato below you moving as Charlie's teeth pulled at it. You heard her moan, sure she was just taunting you. 3 more bites and you were sure you were next. "Oh, hi Charlie, thats me finished." A new woman spoke, you knew her voice, Leanne. "Okay, thanks for today, want some?" Charlie responded, you felt her accelerate you away from herself, you guessed towards Leanne. 


"Oh, sure, thanks" Leanne responded, your heart was beating so fast it hurt as you felt Charlie's grip loosen as Leanne's came crushing against you. You felt pressure above you and felt something slide against your skin, Leanne's tooth barely missing you as it cut away a bite. You didn't know if you were in her mouth or still in her hand as you heard crunching from the lettuce, signalling the end of the bite. With a burst of light you felt relief, seeing Leanne's slightly squint teeth pull away as you watched the fairly attractive middle aged woman chew, thinking about what might have happened if you were an inch closer to the edge of Charlie's sandwich. "Thanks Charlie, here, i gotta go, still need me tomorrow?" Leanne asked as she passed you back to Charlie. "Yeah, the staff list says they're still "in use", probably shrunk by some 20 something as a pet" Charlie said, you wondered, were they talking about you? "Great, always when I'm on tiny cover too" Leanne said, annoyed sounding, Charlie took a bite, swallowing before continuing, "if i got my hands on them with my app, they would never get a speeding ticket again" Charlie threatened, unaware her threat was meeting its target directly. "I bet, I've seen you with tinies" Leanne complimented, Charlie smirked, not wanting to tell Leanne she might have just eaten one of her tinies. Leanne finally left as Charlie took another bite, her teeth cutting through the sandwich and barely missing you, you were in the last mouthful. She placed the bite size piece onto the desk and took a sip from her can, staring at the remaining sandwich, contemplating if she should even check if you're in there. Thankfully her fingers started peeling the bread off of you, opening you up to the cool air of the office fully, but also revealing you to Charlie again. "Huh, guess you did survive" was all she said before using her nail to knock you off of the tomato before she quickly tossed the small bite into her mouth with ease. You watched her powerful jaw chew with ease before she simply swallowed, the small amount of food not even making a bump as it went down her throat. "Uhh, break time's up, looks like you'll have to wait" Charlie said, disappointed as she lifted you and stood up. She carelessly shoved you into her pocket as she left the office and went out into the main floor of the shop, you worked for her in a small supermarket. You were bounced and crushed as her thigh moved beside you, stuck suffering as she went about her duties, moving products, serving a few customers, taking phone calls, and her favourite activity, disposal of out of date stock.




The only stock that regularly went out of date was the boxes of tinies, the companies that sent them always sending far too many than ever got sold, and stamping them with overly short shelf life stickers. The normal procedure to get rid of them was to reduce them, slapping huge stickers onto them with lower prices, most would normally sell during the school lunch time when the high schoolers came in to buy their lunches. Any that were left would have to be disposed of, taken into the warehouse, put in a special box and crushed using the compactor in the yard. Charlie didn't think this was fun enough, she would save a few to be eaten by the staff, a few would be dropped into her bag to feed her dog, and the rest she would simply drop into the general waste, destined to be slowly crushed to death by out of date meat and vegetables for days. You listened as she went about this process, but her hand then came into her pocket, pulling you out. "I don't think I'm gonna get to you today, maybe the other staff might want you, Jo always eats a tiny or two and she will be coming in soon. Maybe you could go out on the shelf, spend a few days waiting to be sold? Hmm, what to do." Charlie taunted, hovering you over the massive box full of struggling tinies. "No, i think i will have you, its funny, you remind me of one of my employees, bet that'll make you taste even better" she said, unaware of how right she could have been. You were brought up to her lips, you knew this was going to be bad, Charlie almost never swallowed tinies whole, her lips parted and her teeth opened just wide enough to grip you between them. Charlie wasted no time, starting to chew instantly, she didn't play with her food once it was in her mouth, you were quickly ended as your boss continued dealing with the tinies she had to reduce, swallowing your body without a thought to the life she had ended inside of herself. For Charlie, food was food.


your last thought before her teeth ended your life was the fact that Charlie was the third owner since Tara, meaning she was now able to have you whenever she wanted. You realy hoped she never figured that out, or your life would become hell, spending every possible moment as Charlie's toy.

Chapter End Notes:

What do you think? Did you enjoy your chance encounter with your boss?