- Text Size +

You spent the morning worrying about what Tara had done to you, the next three people that requested you were getting an ability you doubted they would even know was possible. Then your phone buzzed, you almost didn't want to see who the first to unknowingly make you theirs was. You looked down at your phone, "jessica, Uk". You found yourself waking up in the cupholder of an attractive woman in her early twenties, she was on the phone, her slightly deep subdued Scottish accent clued you in to your rough location. "I normally bring one from home...i just forgot today, had to request some random snack." She said before hanging up and looking down at you. The woman, Jessica, reached down for you, she was clearly dressed for the gym but hadn't been in yet, she was red, possibly from stretching but she hadn't worked up a sweat yet. "Well, you'll do" she said, her massive eyes inspecting every millimetre of you.




Jessica's fingers were crushing you between them uncomfortably hard as she began bringing you towards her mouth, wasting no time. You were terrified now, knowing this woman could have you whenever she wanted from now on. Her lips parted and her tongue peeked out from between then, just enough to hit you first as she pushes you inside. Her mouth was hot, and her tongue wasted no time tasting every part of you. Then you felt the pressure increase as Jessica started to swallow. Her throat squeezing you deeper and deeper into her body as she walked into the gym. Falling into her empty stomach hurt, the shallow pool of acid barely up to your knees, sloshing about as she walked. This calm didn't last as Jessica began working out properly, you couldn't stay standing and soon you were melting in the shallow lake of her acid, and soon you were consumed, Jessica using you as fuel, and gaining a permanent tiny without even knowing it.


As you woke up you thought to yourself "one down, two to go.". You didn't get much time to rest as your phone buzzed again, "Jackie :)". You were not in her office, Jackie clearly had the day off as you saw her towering above you not in her uniform. "Hey cutie" she said as she picked you up. "I feel kinda bad, all i use you for is food." She said before giving you a lick along your whole body. "And, you do taste amazing, but i wanna do more with my lil cutie" she held you in-front of herself as she thought. "What do you want to do?" She asked, you were taken by surprise. "Uhh, c...can we talk?" You struggled to say as Jackie absent mindedly squeezed you in her fist. "Aww, sure, but i get to choose next cutie" she smiled.




"Uhh, okay, you're in charge" you said, not expecting her response. "Yes, i am" Jackie said, dead serious. Your heart was in your throat as you looked at her happy face waiting for you to talk. "I...met a girl..." you started, Jackie cutting you off "aww cutie, am i not enough for you?" She said, feeling possessive of you. "Its not like that...she did something to me...like what you did" you finally finished, Jackie squeezed you harder in her fingers, "and you let her?" She almost angrily said. "N...no, i couldn't. She's making 3 people get that power too, like you." You said, scared of what Jackie might do to you. "How many?" She said, bringing you closer to her face. "H...how many what?" You asked, confused. Jackie's fist got even tighter "how many have you gone to since this...girl?" She spat. "J...just one...before you" you gasped. Her face changed to a sweet smile again, and her grip loosened slightly. "Good, so only one more then." She stood up and went over to her living room, dropping onto the couch. "Im bored of talking cutie, my turn" she said excitedly, "and you've got some work to do to make up for your loyalty issues" her tone changing to a more serious one. She brought you down to her sockless feet. "I had such a long day yesterday, my feet hurt." Was all she said before leaning back and playing on her phone.


You walked towards Jackie's massive feet, she was thoughtlessly wiggling her toes slightly, and as you got closer you were caught by her foot. Jackie's toes curled over you, pulling you under her foot as she started to roll it back and forth. "You feel great cutie" Jackie softly said from above as her soft foot crushed against your body and the wood floor. She sat there for longer than you could keep track of, swapping feet over and over as she relaxed. Finally she relented, her foot lifting off of you as her hand came down to replace it. You lifted up to her face as she smiled at you. "Aw, my lil cutie, I forgive you for betraying me, i know I'm the only woman you'd really let own you, right?" She asked pointedly. You nodded furiously, out of breath from the last hour of her feet assaulting you. "Good, you know, I don't know what to do with you now.".




"I'm not hungry just now, maybe i could put you in my fridge for later?" She thought out loud, standing up. She went to the kitchen and pulled it open, looking at what was in there already. "Ooh, my soup from yesterday, you'd go great with that cutie" she said as she pulled a plastic tub out of the fridge. She popped the lid off and dangled you over the swamp of chicken and vegetables. "I probably wont eat this for a few days, but i think you need some time to think about what you've done still cutie", Jackie said before dropping you into the tub, by the time you got back to the surface the lid was being snapped shut, and soon you were being placed into the fridge, just a small part of Jackie's leftovers. Over the next few days Jackie didn't even contemplate eating you, every time the fridge opened you had hope, you were so cold and just wanted to be free, but every time she picked something else, including both of the other plastic containers with the same soup you were part of. A week passed before Jackie touched your plastic prison, "hmm, this'll go bad soon" was all she said before taking you from the fridge. She placed you on the counter then returned to the fridge, grabbing a few other assorted leftovers. "Not feeling any of these just now, ughhh, i'll just order in tonight." She said before moving the leftovers one by one back towards the fridge. She eventually grabbed your tub, but you weren't returning to the fridge, Jackie had the freezer open, and was now sliding you into a shelf near the bottom, she had clearly forgotten about you. The door closed and you were now stuck in the pitch dark as the chicken soup around you started to freeze solid...

Chapter End Notes:

Review and let me know what you'd love to see happen in the future :)