- Text Size +

From deep within the simmering sneaker, only the lightest, most reserved of breaths could be heard. Hardly audible above the low hum of the radiator upon which the shoe rested, still expelling a continuous plume of sweaty vapours into the wider room, now uncomfortably scented by Hana’s recognisable foot smell. And yet, sitting slumped in the mouth of the very shoe she was just a hair too short to reach up and extract herself from, the tiny scientist considered her situation.


Perhaps it was the temporary absence of her giant tormentor, or perhaps she was simply getting used to the constant misery of inhaling lungful after lungful of the brat’s sour stench. Either way, she finally felt like she was gathering herself once more, even if she very much doubted the reason could’ve been the later of the two options.


Sure, she was still caked from head to toe in steadily crusting gunk and grime, delivered first-hand by prolonged exposure to the giant hero’s unbelievably foul feet. But if this seemed the worst her enemy had to offer, then she might just make it through this.


Pushing herself upwards, the scientist got to her feet, wobbling slightly as both her blood and the surrounding stink rushed to her head. Then she settled, and began to pace. Mulling things over, and deciding, silently, how best to combat her captor once she returned to no doubt belittle and brutalise her all over again. However, this time she’d be ready. Not the unprepared failure she’d been after her first trip inside those dreadful Converse, nor the quivering wreck she’d been in the aftermath of that merciless workout. No, this time she’d stand her ground and wouldn’t be humiliated or abused anymore!


Or at least, that’s what the girl was telling herself, over and over… right up until the sound of pounding, rhythmic footsteps drifted into the cluttered room. At which point, the girl froze up almost immediately, eyes wide and ears pricked, only for the sounds to stop just before the distant door was thrown wide open.


“Guess what, loooooser!” The familiar voice cackled merrily from afar, only briefly interrupted by the door snapping shut behind it. “Your faaaavourite hero’s back, and she’s betta… than… evaaaar!”


All the hope, all the resilience. All the confidence, all the control. Gone in an instant. Evaporated, like the steam surrounding her. Replaced by little more than a cold, uncomfortable, relentless terror.


Instinctually, the tiny girl began to wrap her arms about her person, digging her unpainted nails down into her arms as she clutched, as if the act would in some way insulate her from having her life stomped out by a pair of colossal feet. A pair of feet that began to sound once more, now clearly transporting the giant girl back towards her position.


The scientist fell down to her knees, burying her head against the fabric below, trying to avoid detection or recognition, however only seemed to succeed in provoking a bit of state sweat to bubble up from below her.


“Wheeeew, you still holding up in there? Got to be THE BEST sauna ever, right?” Hana cooed, sweeping over to the elevated sneaker as she peered inside, then pausing as she chuckled to herself. “And probably the only one a nerd like you has seen, looool!”


With ease, the large girl snatched the shoe from its heated perch and carefully drew it up to her face. In her current, slightly intoxicated state, it wasn’t clear if she simply wanted to see her captive or sample her festering fumes. But either way, she got a good opportunity for both.


“Bleughh, these are so gross,” she winced, catching a slight whiff before holding them as far away as her pale arm would permit. “Ew. I did a number on these, huh?”


Hana’s unusually wavy, sing-song voice danced around each syllable with absolutely no rhyme or reason. To most onlookers, her overindulgence would be clear, but to someone as small as her in-shoe captive, the vocal spasms seemed almost deranged.


“Heyyy, I hope you’re not sleeping, or something… We’ve got lots, lots, lots more fun before this night is over!”


The tiny girl still maintained her motionless cowering, hoping it might just save her from any further unpleasantries. However Hana, being the person she is, wasn’t one to be deterred. Not least in a mindset as impulsive as this. So she waited a few moments more, tapping her heeled foot impatiently until her consideration passed.


Holding the sneaker tightly in one hand, she gripped the rubber sole in one hand whilst she placed her other across the fragrant mouth, fashioning as tight a seal as she could manage. “Don’t say I didn’t warn yooouuuuu…” And as she sang once again, she began to viciously shake the footwear in every possible direction, her arms pinging around at random as if she was being electrocuted.


Inside the shoe, Hana’s near humorous display had brought about another form of suffering within the overused sneaker. The tiny girl had already been smothered, steamed, and squished, but was now being thrown into every possible surface the blackened interior had to offer. One moment she was bouncing back and forth between Hana’s palm and the deep heel imprint, the next she was sent hurtling to the opposite end of the shoe, only for her face to end up grinding against various sweaty toe prints.


It was hellish.


The hero kept at it for several minutes, far longer than she would’ve reasonably needed to. But eventually, her fervour lessened and she brought the shoe to a stop, removing her palm seal from the mouth of the sneaker.


With a gust of pent-up smog blooming up from within, Hana looking back into the shoe, smiling as she got another look at her tiny toy. The girl still seemed to be hanging on to life, but had long since given up her little act.


“You’re coming with me, loser,” she giggled, moving away from the radiator and heading back towards the couch. “You’ve got sooo much work to do…”


Approaching her mountain dew littered furniture, the young Korean seemed unbelievably giddy as she bounced from one foot to another. She shuffled herself in between the pink sofa and small table before it, allowing herself to fall backwards and bounce in place for a few moments. To say she was glad to be off her feet was an absurd understatement. Hana sat still for a minute, leant back recklessly, shoe still in hand. However, once she was prompted by the distant squeals from within her fetid trainer, she wasted little time in swinging her legs upwards and onto the table.


With each of her glistening, heel-clad feet elevated, she curtly addressed the tiny girl. “Rough night, huh?”


Of course the only response she could make out by now seemed to be yet more muted whimpers and much dismayed deference. Entertaining, sure, but Hana wasn’t in the mood for subtlety. Turning the shoe completely upside down, she forced the mini scientist out of her humid prison in an instant, causing her to tumble headfirst onto the wooden surface, landing with a wet slap. Given just how long she’d spent stewing in those trainers, it was hardly a shock.


“Now, I knoooow you already helped clean up my feet. But when I was out, with the girls, I noticed, and also sort of felt… like, yuck, erghh… that we missed the BEST part!”


The sweaty scientist was really struggling to keep up now. Still festering in the excess perspiration certainly didn’t help things, but the intoxicated rambling would’ve been hard for anyone to follow. Hana didn’t really seem to notice though, just pressing on as she started to fumble with the pale clips around her ankles.


“Sooooo, I figured we could fix that mistake now! Whatddya say, loser?”


Only now was the girl slowly rising to her feet. And although it seemed to take an age, but even as she did, there was no retort she could offer. No rebellion she could muster.


“If you haven’t worked it out yet… and don’t worry, I know you’re just a biiiiit dim… you’re gonna eat my toejam,” Hana sang out, unfastening her heels and lazily tossing them both over her shoulder to land behind the couch.


The scent was still dreadful, and the sight brought back even worse memories of being crammed in that sneaker beneath the steaming flesh that now rested before her. But there was nothing she could do, just witness with horror, with hope of reprieve or respite. She was going to have to do what the giantess said.


“Let’s start withhhhh… my right foot, I think! Should be nice and dirty for you, and I bet it still stinks like hell too, huh?”


Approaching the fleshy monolith confirmed as much, yet broken as she was, the girl still lowered her head obediently, stifling a slew of coughs and gags as she got increasingly near to the wriggling toes staining the table upon which they rested. Hana was clearly loving every second of this. From her considerable distance, the smell seemed just as pervasive and pungent as earlier, and yet her tiny toy actually seemed to be pushing through it. And without any further encouragement, buried her face into the nasty pit of Hana’s waiting toes.


From there, the vile spectacle persisted. And as repetitive as the process was, each moment remained understandably grim for the tiny girl and undeniably glorious for the giantess.


Hana sat with her arms behind her head and her eyes fixed upon the spaces between her toes as the tiny loser worked her heart out. Swallowing mouthfuls of her juices with every attempt, visibly shuddering after each one, only to continue onto the next. From time to time, the brattish girl would clamp her toes shut, just to force the tiny to struggle her way back out, or flex them wide to unleash another wave of her scent onto the pitiful girl.


But eventually, the poor thing collapsed to her knees and appeared to retch furiously, prompting Hana to inspect her toes and find them surprisingly toejam-free.


“OMG, good going, tiny!” She said, legitimately impressed.


Hours ago, it had just been another day, but by this point, everything had changed. She was so enamoured with her new possession, the hero couldn’t begin to imagine life without her tiny toy. Suffering her foot stink, sampling her soles, or guzzling down her sweat. It just wasn’t possible. And fortunately for the both of them, Hana still had plenty of ideas bouncing around with which to entertain her little roommate.


“How’s your appetite, loser? Still hungry?”


The tiny girl obviously didn’t respond to the jibe, primarily given her mouth was still full to the brim with gallons of thick toe-slime and darkened lint, all as her eyes welled up to match. Whether it was from the taste or smell, Hana found the sight exhilarating all the same.


“Well I hope so, cause I’ve got a whooooole other course prepared for you!” She exclaimed, now smiling so broadly her cheeks had become all bunched up in glee. “And if you’re not feeling up to it, maybe I can help… motivate you… maybe persuade some of the others to drop by, hmm? Bet their toes are almost as tasty as mine areeeee…”


With little ceremony, Hana drew her right foot back and sent it beneath the shallow coffee table, only to quickly replace it with her fresh, untended left foot. Still heavily stained with sweat and grime, and eagerly awaiting the service it knew was about to unfold. Whilst upon the tabletop, the tiny, helpless girl had just about finished gulping down the last of the foulness she’d been force fed, only to raise her head and witness Hana’s gargantuan foot descending onto her.


Hana’s sole landed forcefully, shaking the surface and sending the girl to her knees, right at eye-level with her unpainted toenails. It was undeniably a fitting sight from the giantess’ perspective, but not quite complete just yet. And so reaching down with both her index fingers outstretched, she placed one upon the rim of her big toe, and the other upon its neighbour. And slowly began to peel them apart.


The tiny scientist was quickly overwhelmed by the stench that launched out to meet her. Followed sharply by various sticky, slimy sounds to accompany the horrible scene unfolding before her. Thick strands of transparent fluid clung to the hero’s skin, hanging down amidst the unleashed fumes, clearly visible to both girls. And yet deeper still, a whole new, fresh bastion of disgusting foot gunk littered Hana’s toes.


“Come on, loser…” She hissed, biting down upon her lip as their eyes met for a single moment. “Get to it.”

Chapter End Notes:

That'll do it!

Hopefully you enjoyed, or at least found some elements to latch onto. At this point, there aren't any plans to do a follow-up or continuation of this story, either narratively or visually, but do let me know if you'd be keen to see more.

And please check out EarlPedibus on DeviantArt, if you haven't already! Without him, this story doesn't exist and neither does the incredible comic that goes along with it.

As always, I'd love to hear your thoughts and if you have any questions at all, and I'm sure it'll have something else for you in the coming weeks!