- Text Size +
Story Notes:

This is part of a much larger collaboration between myself and EarlPedibus on DeviantArt!

The following story is my contribution to that collab, whilst he put together an incredible comic that I shall link over the course of the story.

Enjoy!

“You haven’t got a whole ‘villain speech’ planned for me, have you?”


Hana droned, already loosening the rather weak ties around her wrists. Fortunately for her, the chair in which she’d been tied faced towards her hapless captor, and even more fortunately, the pacing girl couldn’t tie a knot to save her life.


“Ha! You’d be so lucky, you brat!”


The venom just bounced off the rather bored looking Korean hero who continued to free herself, unbeknownst to the short, raven-haired foe before her.


“Awww, and I thought you’d at least try and make this fun,” she sighed, keeping her wrists crossed behind the bars of her seat, even given their lack of restraints.


Although this’d make it the third time Hana had dealt with this bothersome character, scarcely warranting the title of ‘villain’, she felt a whole lot less enthused than usual. Perhaps this whole charade had become tiresome to the young hero, or perhaps she’d just not found the entertainment in it yet.


Meanwhile, the scientist had continued to bustle and shift around the lab at large, snatching up papers and fiddling with concoctions.


Hana hadn’t been in this room before, previously having caught her adversary in two other locations, however she’d be lying if she wasn’t at least a little impressed. The whole room gleamed with a pristine white tint, sparkling surfaces and reflective metals surrounding her on most sides. There were many benches and workstations stretching out either side of her, whilst the very front of the lab was occupied by a large titanium plinth, around which the scientist was shuffling. And to Hana’s side, whirring and clicking without end, was an unusual looking projector, cased in heavy-duty plastic and pointing straight towards the plinth.


“So what’s your grand plan this time, huh?” Hana pressed, inspecting the machine to her side curiously. “Hoping this thing will turn you into something worth my time, lol?”


The mobile woman shot Hana a nasty look, now pacing over to fiddle with the machine itself, only for her frown to slowly curl up into a quite devious grin. “No, but it might just make you worth my while for once…”


She held back any laughter from her words, now tinkering with the rear of the case, oblivious to Hana’s unbound hands and relaxed demeanour. “Once I deal with you, I’ll finally get some payback on your Overwatch cretans. And you most of all. The brat-in-chief,” she hissed over her shoulder, now shuffling back to the plinth.


Hana was honoured and actually the slightest bit giddy now too. What could this machine do?


“Ooof, well I really am scared now,” she said dryly, sarcasm bouncing off the distanced figure. “What’s it gonna do? Take away my gaming skills, or make me less cute?”


The scientist caught on to the joke at her expense now, turning back around, a little more frustrated. She now stood directly upon the plinth now, facing the projector, wrench in hand. “Oh you wish! I’m not going to take away useless crap like that. No, when I drag you up here and beam you with this… you’re going to lose everything. One little shot and that smug grin will be wiped from your face as you turn into a tiny, helpless bug. Completely and totally dependant upon my waning mercy!”


Hana pulled a mocking frown, looking back and forth between the triumphant woman and the machine beside herself. “So it shrinks things?”


“To put it in words you can actually understand. Yes. You’ll shrink, and shortly after the process your body will dramatically increase in durability to keep you from being disposed of too easily. And just so you know, it’ll work just perfectly on bratty Asian twerps, like you,” she chuckled to herself, turning her back again.r32;


“Huh, ‘bratty Asian twerps’?” Frown having quickly evaporated, Hana’s terribly cocky grin had returned once again as she got to her feet and lightly paced over to the projector, looking to locate whatever seemed to be a form of activation. Soon she spotted a comically large, red button at the back of the mechanism and could only assume that had to be it, so instead eyed up her target and grinned yet broader.


“And how about little losers? How does it do against them?”


“What are you talking abou-“ Having turned back around, the scientist instantly realised what had happened. “Wait! D.VA NO-“


And with a casual flick of Hana’s wrist, there was a momentary, blinding flash. The hero covered her eyes reactively as the room bloomed, holding steady for a moment until the light dissipated, only to find the woman was gone.


Blinking her eyes, Hana sought her bearings after the disorientating activation, though quickly recovered them without too much strain. She looked around curiously, unsure whether her present adversary had perhaps fled or simply ducked behind one of the many furnishings.


“Err, hey, loser? Still with me?” She called out, but received no response.


Frowning now, Hana paced over to the last place she’d seen the foolish brainiac, careful the placement of her feet as she moved. Just in case the preposterous ‘shrinking’ claim actually turned out to be true. Now moving far slower, her ratty Converse squeaked against the tiled floor with every step.


She called out again, meeting only silence. Until she finally neared the plinth and began to hear the strangest thing. A high-pitched, distant symphony of ringing, growing the smallest bit more perceptible as she now planted herself right where she’d last spied the woman. Hana granted the large room another cursory glance, then dropping her eyes down and scanning the floor.


And her mouth hung open.


“Oh no way…”


Right there, struggling around upon the floor far below, between her comparatively massive feet, lay the tiniest, person-shaped form. Clad in nothing but some frail underwear and hardly more than a few inches in size. Hana had thought her pitiful before, but this was something else.


“That’s… wow…”


Eventually, the tiny figure seemed to gather its bearings and started to scan around frantically, first at one shoe, and then the other. And finally up towards the source of the shadow cast over her entire reality. Only then did the scientist scream.


It was difficult to tell if the outburst was in realisation of what had just happened, or if it was simply from seeing the person she despised most in a position of such extreme, unfathomable power. And even though the giant hero didn’t show it, her awe already seemed to be slipping away to be replaced by that singular confidence.


Collecting herself, the tiny girl took a few shaky breaths and then addressed the Korean monolith, “…now, let’s talk about this for a s-second…”


Hana just watched on, silently. Standing absolutely still, only adjusting her head as she listened to her adversary’s bargaining.


“…look… we can talk about this… we’re both adults, right? N-no hard feelings and all that, heh… I might have said s-some… mean things, before, but we both did… there’s no need to get… testy…”


“Testy? How old are you?” Hana blurted out, breaking her composure as she giggled at the girl’s expense. “Hey, if you want me to test you… then I’m game. What was it you said about durability?”


Before the now quivering girl could even mount a response, her entire vision was filled with the checked surface of the giantess’ sole. Bits of dried filth and worn rubber hanging down dangerously as the dusty scent rained down around her. Even though the shoe didn’t descend further, the effect was downright terrifying for someone so small.


“NO! WAIT!” She cried out, reverting to cowering as she pleaded.


Hana just laughed again, bringing her foot back to its former location, already drunk on the power she had over this girl. She was fun to mess with at regular size. Goodness knows what the she’d be able to get away with now, Hana thought to herself. Only, as she thought, another consideration popped into her mind, causing her jubilance to taper off. She looked over her shoulder slyly, and the back down to the cowering girl between her feet.


“One sec, loser.”


Carelessly strolling back over to the seat she’d previously occupied, Hana reached the furniture with ease and performed a little twirl on the spot, once adjacent to it. Only to stretch out her leg arm and rest the palm of her hand against the casing of the strange projector that still whirred and clanked. “Cool machine… It would be a reaaaal shame if…”


“D.va, what are you d-doing?” The tiny figure stammered, unconcerned there was no chance she’d be heard at this distance.


“Reckon this thing can grow you back?” She continued, eyes fixed on the tiny spec of an enemy she could just about make out. Her hand’s presence causing the mechanism to wobble a little.


The scientist couldn’t even breath, gripped with terror at the thought of what might happen.


“Lucky for us, that doesn’t really matter, right?”


Deliberately pushing herself off-balance, Hana leant full-tilt into the projector and pushed it straight off the narrow table, causing it to first clip the edge of the fixture and then to crash solemnly onto the ground out of sight.


“…Ooops!”


The tiny girl’s uncontrollable wails weren’t totally unheard by the giantess, who just giggled to herself as she paced back to her prey. Taking special effort to stomp down that little bit harder as she neared the despairing figure. 


“Well, I hate to cut our fun short, but we need to think of a way to get you home, little loser,” Hana said, taking a seat down upon the polished floor, letting her legs stretch out and surround the minuscule scientist.


The encircled girl was absolutely hysterical now, piping up ferociously at this. “I’m not going anywhere with you! You vile fiend! You heartless ghoul! Unless you plan on taking me to the rest of your stupid friends and fixing this mess, I’m not leaving!”


Hana simply pouted, leaning forwards slightly as her hands snaked their way over the tiny girl and began to loosen the laces upon her left shoe.


“Hmm… Tell you what, I’ll think about it, little one,” the gargantuan hero mused, biting her lip a little as she felt the tightness of her footwear gradually begin to ease. “But for now, we’ve gotta get out of here. And I think I’ve got just the place for you.”


Now grasping the rim of her converse, she placed one hand upon the heel and the other against the sole to stabilise its removal. And only then did the shrunken brainiac catch on to just what was happening, with the powerfully sour scent, previously sealed within the canvas confines of Hana’s ratty sneaker, slowly oozing its way out and sweeping towards her. She tried to cover her mouth, exclaiming her disgust briefly before glaring up at the brattish face looming large above her.


Carefully Hana’s nylon-encased foot slipped out of the shoe, bringing yet more unpleasant aromas with it, glistening in the harsh, lab lighting. She wriggled her toes with an involuntary moan, clearly enjoying the freedom they now felt.


“How long can you hold your breath?” The giantess asked earnestly, only for her smile to widen as her tone dropped all sense of sincerity. “I’m betting not long enough, lol.”

Chapter End Notes:

Hope you enjoyed the introduction to the story!

This first part is followed by Part One and Part Two of the comic, linked below:

https://www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-1-4-913258306

https://www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-2-4-913258413

I'll be posting the next part tomorrow, so stay tuned - and in the meantime, if you enjoyed, I'd love to hear your thoughts in the reviews, as both myself and EarlPedibus will be reading each and every one, as well as replying to them!