- Text Size +

As the sweat-drenched hero hopped down from the slowing treadmill, she had to catch on a nearby bar, her legs almost giving way. Almost certainly recoiling after the relentless intensity of the run, along with the workout so far. With every step she took away from the machine, Hana could feel her soles peeling up from the totally flattened fabric within her trainers, still sloshing and splattering with the excess sweat filling their interior, only for her foot to stomp back down again and again.


It had become increasingly hard to feel her little pet beneath that much pressure, almost as if she’d totally flattened out beneath her youthful foot. However, as Hana reached a nearby bench and finally relieved her soles of their weighted burden, she could feel the slightest bit of movement emanating from the base of her foot. Against all odds, her unfathomable stink hadn’t quite been the end of the tiny woman. At least, not just yet.


“Phew, that was something, huh loser?” She panted, straining to lift her left foot up and onto her lightly trembling knee. She was perfectly collected, just unable to cease the adrenaline still coursing through her bloodstream. The rush of exercise would do that, almost as much as the rush of breaking in a new toy.


“I’ve worked out with plenty of arch support in my trainers before, but OMG. I’ve never managed to start a session like that! You should be proud, lol.”


Naturally, the giantess received no reply from her scent-addled prisoner. Closing her eyes, she could sense the poor girl’s body, feeling as if it was trying to re-inflate after the pasting it’d received thus far. And Hana wasn’t even done yet.


“Bet you’d love some fresh air, huh? I’m boiling, so you’ve gotta be melting down there,” she spoke clearly, hoping her words would reach the girl beneath her mesh exterior of the shoe. “You’ve been so helpful! But I would hate to deprive you of all the delicious stink I’ve worked up. Maybe if you could help clean things up a little, maaaaaybe I could think about giving you a break…”


Hana chuckled, reaching out to grasp the bottle she’d brought with her, then taking a great gulp of water. As she drank, a rather grim image drifted into her warped mind. Not an unusual occurrence, but most likely spurred on by her sweaty state. It was of her tiny adversary mirroring her own actions, at a still diminished size, simply guzzling down fluids. Only, slurping at a notably saltier beverage. She smirked, wiping her brow and flicking a fair helping of sweat onto the mat beneath her.


“Still can’t hear you, I’m afraid, hun,” she sang, placing the water back down. “Is my sweat really that good?”


Inside the trainer, she began to flex her long toes above the girl, splashing around in the existing perspiration. Hana shuddered a little as they clicked, and even more so as she felt fresh moans ripple against her softened sole. “Woah, someone’s having fun.”r32;

She knew full well things had to be absolutely rancid beneath her foot by now, as was always the case during any of her workouts. But it was unusually apparent just how strong the humidity was, almost certainly off the charts from what her workouts normally produced. Looking down at her shoe, wiggling her foot a little as she did, the giant brat could’ve sworn she saw a hint of distortion around her ankle. Surely the heat wasn’t that bad…


“Well, if you’re happy to keep chilling in there- ooops, sorry- I mean, steaming in there, then don’t let me interrupt!”


The weakened squirms bubbled up once more, almost perfectly on cue. The girl seemed desperate to get Hana’s attention, but all it achieved was thrashing her way even deeper into the moistened foot flesh surrounding her. The sensation was actually quite soothing to the giantess. Perhaps she’d have the girl rub her soles for real once she ripped the trainers off back home.


“Hope you don’t mind,” Hana began again, all thoughts of cooling off her feet gone from her mind. “Just gotta give my other foot a little break.”


Grinning smugly, she carefully lowered her left foot back down to the floor and swapped to rest her right upon her knee. Planting her sole back down, the rubberised base of the trainer squeaked as it pressed against the cushioning gym mat below. Instantly, all movement from upon the insole ceased as her tiny scientist flattened back down once again, totally engulfed beneath Hana’s smelly sole.


“Now that’s the stuff…” she sighed to herself, rotating her elevated ankle absentmindedly. “Couple more hours and I’ll have to call it quits, I think. Toy or not, I’m not gonna break Lena’s record anytime soon. But hey, maybe she’d get a kick out of the little loser.”


And then raising her voice, Hana addressed the loser in question again, lifting her left foot just enough to release the girl from her crushing weight. “Ready for round two?”


Though still impossible to hear a single word from the flattened girl entombed within her sweltering trainer, Hana could still keenly sense almost every attempt at bargaining her adversary made. And it wasn’t getting her anywhere.


“Aww, don’t worry. I’m sure you’ll ‘warm up’ to the idea once I get going!” Hana cooed, as she jumped up to her feet and landed heavily upon both her soles. The already weak motions of her tiny prison ceased almost instantly, to the giantess’ palpable amusement.


Looking around, Hana pondered what to broach next. Weighing up the options of each avenue, both in terms of the benefit it provided her, as well as the amount it’d make her sweat. Of course, she could always hop back on the treadmill and try for another record, however there was no guarantee her legs wouldn’t simply give way after a time. And so she moved on.


“Hmmm, I’m thinking weights now,” she mused, already trudging her way over to the pristine equipment.


Each step causing her smile to blossom further, as more and more sweat began to bubble up around her foot. The impact of her soles clearly too much for the totally sweat-logged, non-human insole by this point. She couldn’t even imagine what her sentient insole must’ve been going through.


With each lift of her leg, she could feel the tiny girl sticking to her skin even more aggressively, to the point it was actually getting difficult to distinguish between her foot and loser it was stomping.


“How much should we start with, loser?” She continued aloud, running a glistening finger over the various options. “ I’m thinking we go straight to the big stuff, and I’ll try not to squish to you toooo much, lol.”


The tiring hero hastily started to throw various combinations of weighted discs onto either side of the nearest barbell, before steadying herself and beginning to draw it up and down. And for the next twenty minutes, Hana persevered with her chosen sets. Focused so intently upon her exercise that she didn’t once acknowledge her sneaker’s unwilling occupant. Instead provoking more and more perspiration, until her palms became so slick she could scarcely hold onto the metal bar without it sliding around. Only then did she return to her earlier seat and address her workout partner.


“Okay, maybe the big stuff was a little too much,” she said, unable to stop the sweat cascading down her face and arms. “I’m absolutely soaked, so I bet you are too, huh?”


There wasn’t any reply from her sneaker, but the silence alone told Hana all she needed to know.


“I want to do a few more sets before we call it quits, but my right foot is getting way too sore. Think you can help me out?”


Hana was already unlacing her shoes as she spoke, keen to quickly make the switch before either of her feet had too much time to air out. Or before her little loser got the opportunity for any untainted air.


She deftly freed both shoes from her feet, quickly shoving her hand down into the left one in order to make the switch. Hana fished around in the putrid interior until she eventually felt the tiny girl, near indented into the footprint she’d created over many years of wear. Hana wrapped her fingers around the limp body and placed her thumb over her face.


Her hand withdrew, and without a single word to the soaking girl, she was tossed down into the right shoe, disappearing into the thick vapours that poured upwards.


As her foot drove back down, into the shoe, Hana felt her toy’s face catch between her largest digits and drag right up to the toe-end of the humid footwear. She sighed contently as she felt her foot settle back onto the fabric below, with the loser sinking deep into her foot flesh all the while. Although the girl was making an effort to free herself from the new position she found herself in, the chances of her evading Hana’s foot were slim to none. Especially with how fragrant they’d already become.


“Oh man, that’s gotta suck for you,” she giggled, giving her toes a little wiggle as she re-laced the reeking sneaker. “Right. Back to it!”

Chapter End Notes:

And to follow things up, here are the following comic panels for this part:

www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-3-4-913258619

www.deviantart.com/randomer185/art/D-va-s-Tiny-Foot-Toy-4-4-913258667

As always, hope you're still enjoying where things are going! And I'd love to hear any thoughts or questions you might have, so feel free to drop them in the reviews and I'll respond to any I receive, as always!