- Text Size +

Rhonda hummed happily to herself as she waited for the shower to reach the desired temperature, she held Supergirl softly against the roof of her mouth, letting her take breaths of fresh air every now and then as she would inhale into her mouth at pauses in her song. Rhonda stripped down to get into her shower. Her body was slim, not quite athletic but certainly not fatty. She had C-cup breasts, which she didn't like, she wished they were bigger but she hated the idea of cosmetic surgery.

"One day" She thought "One day I'll invent a natural way to enlarge these"

She gripped them infront of her mirror, pushing them together, before letting them drop. The shower rained loudly into the bath tub as Rhonda prepared to step into it. Everything was perfect at that moment. Then the door to her ensuite swung open and her mother called in

"Rhonda! Are you in here honey? How was School?"

Inside Rhonda's mouth, Supergirl was beginning to accept her current position while saliva dripped over her, rolling gently down her entire body.

"At least she didn't swallow me..." Supergirl thought, remembering what Rhonda had said about dropping her in acid, but then her world was thrown into disarray as the tongue which held her to the roof of the giantess' mouth was suddenly removed. She landed on the back of the tongue with a small 'splat' but the build up of saliva upon Supergirl's body kept her slick and she dropped down into the waiting throat of her giant captor.

The shock of Rhonda's mother bursting in on her had caused her to swallow her little mouthful instinctively. She felt Supergirl's body slide easily down into her throat, then slide down under her chest until it became an immeasurable feeling of the tiny helpless woman hitting her stomach.

Supergirl dropped into nothingness. It was sudden and swift, until she hit the bottom of a wet sack. The sack began to tighten around her, the rancid liquid within washing over her, making her slippery. With a bubbling noise there was a sudden spout of liquids from the sides of the sack which coated Supergirl and began to tingle on her skin, then heat up.

"I..I,,I'm being.. digested!!" Supergirl spoke out aloud. She began fighting, kicking and punching at the fleshy sack which constantly tensed and pumped against her, softening her naked body up to be digested into Rhonda. She began to scream for help in a blind panic. Rhonda stood there in utter shock, almost tracing Supergirl's route into her stomach with her eyes until she remembered her mother stood there.

"MOM!! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?? GET OUT!!" She screamed as she covered herself with her hands, before reaching for a towel. She felt a strange gurgle in her stomach

"Damn it, don't digest her yet, please don't digest her yet" Rhonda thought to herself.

"I just wanted to see how your day at school was sweetie" her mother said innocently, still stood in the open doorway.

"It was fine, now can you leave so I can get a shower?" Rhonda said sharply.

"Okay, okay" Her mother replied "Just thought I would let you know we were having steak for dinner tonight"

"Fine!" Rhonda said, pushing the door closed, her towel slipping away from her. She took a deep breath, locking the door and moving over to the bath. She knelt over the side and prepared herself mentally to put her fingers to the back of her throat.

"I just hope I'm not too late..." Rhonda found herself thinking.

She put her fingers deep into her throat, feeling her gut tense and contract, but nothing happened. She choked for a few seconds before trying again, pushing her fingers deeper until suddenly she reached heavily, feeling the lump slide from her stomach, back up under her chest until Supergirl's limp, half suffocated and slime-drenched body thudded almost lifelessly into the bottom of the bath tub, the slow stream of water from the shower doing little to clean her off strait away. Rhonda looked through bleary, watering eyes, down at the pitiful twitching body of Supergirl, but for Rhonda there was no remorse within her. The giantess who now owned the small, limp Superhero was nothing but evil, caring only for her own needs.

Scooping her up in her palms, Rhonda placed Supergirl on the windowsill next to the shower to recover slightly. She started to soap herself up under the shower and wash herself clean of her activities, then, closing her hand around Supergirl again, she held her under her breasts so as not push the full force of the shower onto her, but to wash her down with the water which ran off of her own body.

"There, clean enough to play with again" she said to herself cheerfully.

When she was finished in the shower, Rhonda brought the now fully conscious Supergirl back into her bedroom, she stared down at her with devilish delight, Supergirl just whimpered and wriggled uneasily in the Giantesses hand.

"I'm going to put you into a position where you can worship me more easily!" Rhonda announced in an authoritive tone. She knelt down by her bed, putting Supergirl down right by one of the bed posts and stood her bare foot across her whole body, all Supergirl was left able to see were the perfectly pedicured toes of Rhonda as she wiggled them occasionally in her face and used them to grope and pull on her breasts.

Supergirl was caught in a mix of fear and trying to stave off becoming aroused by these the groaping while she was under the giantesses' soft warm foot. The confusion was about to clear itself up however. Rhonda grabbed Supergirl's left arm and stretched it up, managing to just about lift her huge bed. She stretched Supergirl's arm under the bed post before letting it drop straight down on top of it. There was a small scream of pain, before Rhonda continued with her slow methodical torture. She gripped Supergirl's body, pulling her so that she stretched across her carpet, and put her foot on her again, this time using her toes to squeeze on Supergirl's stomach and hips. Rhonda pulled the tiny girl's right leg out this time, and heaving a chest of drawers back against the wall with a couple of grunts, she led the stretched leg underneath, then dropped the drawers down on it.

Rhonda stood to her full height above Supergirl once more, Supergirl looked up at Rhonda's naked body over the large round toes which continued to molest her. She was about to ask why she was doing this to her, but was cut off by the cold chill that Rhonda's smile put through her. As Rhonda stood above her small mouse-like prey, she couldn't help but push her hips forwards over her forcing Supergirl to stare at her crotch, rather than her face. It was like a power trip, like she was forcing Supergirl to worship her as a Goddess. Then she took her foot off.

Supergirl's torso shot into the middle of the room and sprung back and forth like a rubber band a couple of times before finding its even point between where her arm and leg were trapped. Rhonda howled with laughter at the sight before securing the woman's other two limbs wide apart in the same manner. Once the giantess was finished Supergirl was stretch over most of the distance of the bedroom floor, Rhonda began the process of getting dressed, making deliberate efforts to either step on or stand over Supergirl's face, often trapping her head between her big and second toes to keep her from looking away, after that she simply pleasured in hearing the whimpers of Supergirl as she stepped on her body and limbs as she moved about. Rhonda put on another short black denim skirt and pulled out a pair of black nylons which she very deliberately placed to one side, she pulled on a jogging vest which her nipples very slightly showed through, she arranged her breasts briefly before hearing her mother call from downstairs "Rhonda, remember to go for your fitness ride!"

"OK MOM!" Rhonda shouted back, almost deafening Supergirl.

The Giantess went to a drawer and pulled out some cycling shorts "See, not only super heroes wear lycra!" she said mockingly "but only I, get to wear super heroes..." she finished as Supergirl realised what she meant she started crying against the idea, pleading with Rhonda not to do what she knew she was going to do.

"Oh shut up, bug!" Rhonda said sharply and stomped down viciously on Supergirl's upper body. She twisted her smooth soft foot around on Supergirl's face and chest as she slipped her skirt back off. "one way or another I was going to wear you today anyway, this way is just a little more... personal."

She ripped Supergirl's limbs out from under the items of furniture that were pinning them down and took her foot off of her face. She gripped her by her body again and placed her on the edge of the bed on her back, her head towards her.

Rhonda turned to sit down, but caught Supergirl start to get up to run, she stopped and shouted angrily "HEY! YOU DON'T GET TO RUN, YOU GET TO BE THE PADDING FOR MY BIKE SHORTS!!" Rhonda slapped her into the bed with the palm of her hand and picked her up again, repositioning her on the edge of the bed. She turned and lowered herself onto Supergirl.

All Supergirl saw as her vision came back into focus was the perfectly toned buttocks of the 17year old giantess descending towards her, until she arched her back and began to sit further back, that's when Supergirl realised where Rhonda wanted her face... there was no time to scream, Rhonda's huge crotch came down wholly on Supergirl's face as her ass pressed her body far down into the soft bed. Rhonda let out a long moan of satisfaction and smiled evilly. Losing her sense of place for a second she began to gyrate her hips, slowly rubbing herself up and down Supergirl's body, her head and torso being rubbed between the giant girls labia, coating her in sticky fluids. In the split seconds where Supergirl wasn't trying her hardest not to swallow Rhonda's vaginal fluids, she was desperately gasping for air. She heard Rhonda shout something, seemingly in response to someone and suddenly the pressure on her back seemed to disappear.

"don't worry my pet, we can continue this later" said Rhonda as she grabbed her cycling shorts

"Thank god, It's over" thought Supergirl, however Rhonda hadn't made any action to remove her from her crotch at all, and as she fought to peel herself away from the sticky bond, she could feel Rhonda's legs pressing in on her in turn, first on one side, then the other.

As she freed her head from the folds of Rhonda's lips she looked down and saw the black and blue lycra shorts rise up towards her, they slid easily up the slender calves and up over the knees, that's when the wet bonds released their hold and Supergirl dropped into the crotch of the shorts. "Whoops!" exclaimed Rhonda "cant have you sliding off down the leg now! That just wouldn't be any fun!" she said giggling like a cheerleader. She continued pulling her shorts up, hearing the expectant whimpering from Supergirl, who watched as she was being moved up in between the firm, smooth, titanic legs of the giantess.

Rhonda gripped the body of her toy from the outside of her shorts to keep her in place, sliding into the lycra with her free hand and taking her time to ensure Supergirl's body was in just the right position. Supergirl's body was squashed and bent about until her face was buried in the flesh just above Rhonda's clit, her chest and breasts had already begun sinking in between the lips of the giantess. Her hips and legs were being bent around the shape of Rhonda's pelvic bone, her legs squeezed gently as they were shifted up between Rhonda's soft buttocks. Then the final crushing pressure of the lycra pinned her in place, and everything was still.

Rhonda admired herself in her mirror, her sleek body showed little sign of her hidden toy. Rhonda allowed herself another giggle as she rubbed her hand down flat over her crotch and pressed in a little, feeling the resistance of Supergirl's head, and began grinding her further in using a few firm circular motions. She flushed massively and stopped before she gave way to temptation, hurrying out of her room and down to the garage. She wheeled her bike to the curb, taking a last moment to torture Supergirl a little more as she said softly "by the way, I ride for a couple of hours, its not going to be pleasant at all in there for you" and, listening intently for Supergirl's crying she sat on Supergirl's head first, feeling it push into her before it gave way and squashed outwards under her weight, then slowly she rolled her weight onto the rest of the helpless little girl.

True to her word, Rhonda's bike ride lasted around 2 hours with her trainer. She had trouble concentrating on her schedule and occasionally the wriggles and twitches from Supergirl would make her somewhat light headed and a heavy shiver would spring up her spine. Her mind continuously wandered to her toy throughout her ride.

When she got home, Rhonda said goodbye to her fitness instructor and when she had watched him ride off down the street she ran for the garage. Practically throwing her bike into its place, she ran into the door which connected the garage to the house. She sped through the kitchen past her mother.

"How was your ride?" Her mother shouted as she peeled potatoes into the sink

"It was great" came the hurried reply as Rhonda disappeared from view, pounding up the stairs and slamming her bedroom door. She kicked off her trainers and pulled off a couple of sweat bands on her wrists before heading into the ensuite again, putting the shower on and locking the door. Even as she walked she could feel her plaything rubbing against her and struggling to keep from sliding into her body. Supergirl could feel Rhonda's vagina flexing hungrily, trying to close around her back and shoulders, she was slipping further and further inside and had managed to get one arm lodged in completely. She grunted and groaned as she fought hard with Rhonda's sex, but it was too slippery from Rhonda's bodily fluids and sweat. The sweat was the worst part for her as with Rhonda being completely shaven, and Supergirl's head pressed into her skin, the sweat ran straight down over her face and was mopped up by her own hair.

Suddenly there was an intense relief of pressure, followed by a gust of fresh, clean, cold air. Supergirl had never known anything so refreshing, despite still being stuck where she was. The cycling shorts mixed with the heat of Rhonda's body had been an inferno. Rhonda looked down at Supergirl and paused for a moment as she felt a deep pulsing coming from within herself.

"Oh my god this is so hot" she thought "can I really use her to...?"

She reached down under herself and grabbed Supergirl by her legs, peeling her away from her body and giving a small gasp as the tiny girls arm slid free of her. She lifting her to the height of her stomach, through her matted hair and coating of fluids she could hear the shower on again in the distance, but rhonda was sat leaned against the inside of the bath tub.

"Please! Please for god's sakes wash me off, my eyes are really burning" Supergirl spluttered as she suddenly began gagging and threw up a mixture of sweat and vaginal fluid.

Rhonda couldn't bring herself to say anything, their eyes met for a brief second, but Supergirl saw it was nothing but lust which burned in the eyes of Rhonda at this time, and she would be right. Rhonda whipped Supergirl down and, without being particularly careful, rammed Supergirl directly into her vagina. Supergirl tried to struggle back out, but her ankles were then half crushedby Rhonda's fingertips so she could get the maximum depth from her little toy. She thrashed the little girl about inside herself wildly, pumping her slowly, then quickly then very deliberately as she came closer and closer to orgasm.

As she looked down between her legs, she could see the pretty, naked body of her once arch nemesis being pumped into her repeatedly, covered in ever thickening white fluids as her pussy devoured her. Supergirl couldn't even think she was so wholly and physically assaulted by the tight, wet, fleshy walls all around her. She had little control over her limbs as they were bent and wrapped about her while she was pulled every which way until Rhonda pulled Supergirl mostly out, allowing the giantess to get a good grip around her toy's legs, before ramming her back in, face-up. Rhonda ground Supergirl's face and chest into her clit with great passion, rubbing her in circular motions and then up and down as she worked the little girl in and out, again and again. Rhonda put a finger up the back of Supergirl to keep her more rigid and then used that finger to add pressure as Supergirl was ground harder into Ronda's sex, choking and drowing in cum.

Supergirl's face was becoming raw with pain and she had already swallowed what felt like litres of Rhonda's juices to keep herself from drowning. Rhonda began to moan uncontrollably, panting faster and faster until she once again forced Supergirl all the way in, Supergirl plunged head first into the thick build up of fluids near the back of the vagina. Rhonda's entire body seemed to close on Supergirl as the tiny girl's feet kicked wildly in despair, the only part of her body which was not being pounded and crushed by Rhonda's orgasm. The more Supergirl fought for her life against the pressure of the orgasms, the more of them Rhonda had.

As Rhonda finally began to regain some control and breathe normally again, she pulled the limp body of her toy out of herself, letting it thud down into the bath with a sickening splat.

Catching her breath, she looked down at Supergirl's body. She lay unconscious, a thick white puddle oozing slowly out of her mouth, meeting the rest of the thick white goo which soaked her body and matted her hair.

She shakily got up to head over to the shower, having trouble finding her legs after such an amazing experience.

As Rhonda washed herself down her mind was totally hazy, and she paid no thought what-so-ever to the small woman who she had tossed into the shower tray and occasionally stepped on as she washed herself clean. Her foot came down on top of Supergirl's legs, the ball of Rhonda's foot crushing her hips into the enamel of the shower base as her toes pressed down over her lower back. The pressure pushed the last of Rhonda's bodily fluids out of Supergirl like stepping on a tube of toothpaste, weakly coughing the bitter salty fluids from her mouth as she slowly regained consciousness. Rhonda still paid her no mind at all while she continued to spread soap across her body, massaging and washing herself down from her sweaty exercises.

Rhonda lifted the foot which pinned Supergirl to change positions under the shower. As she did so, Supergirl stuck to her foot for half its journey, before dropping away from the soft wrinkled sole and landing on her face against the slippery ridges of the shower base. She landed on her back, looking up at the beautiful glistening body of Rhonda. She still had a lot of trouble believing that this 17 year old girl could be so insanely cruel, but she knew now only too well how cruel she could be.

Then, as if by some joke of fate to emphasize the point of the giantess' cruelty, Rhonda shifted positions again to wash the last of the soap from her body. Her left foot came down entirely along Supergirl's body, squishing her flat to her sole and taking her with her as she stepped a few more times around the shower before turning off the water, Supergirl cringed as she could hear the soft 'squelch' of her body as she was pressed into the hard surface of the ground over and over again.

As Rhonda stepped out of the shower, she stepped down right onto Supergirl's upper body, the rough fibres of the carpet scratching the girls back as Rhonda's foot twisted around and she leaned across to the towel rack to pull on off. Then Rhonda's weight spread across the rest of her foot and crushed the rest of her body down flat again. Rhonda looked down idly at her pretty feet, admiring her toes. She always thought she had pretty feet and she loved to torture people under them when she got her chance. Just then she noticed something.. a tiny twisted arm, sticking out from under her left foot.

"Oh!" Rhonda exclaimed in relaxed surprise "I wonder how long that's been under there!" she said, referring to Supergirl as nothing more than a piece of dirt.