- Text Size +
Story Notes:

It's now an old completed story commissioned on Patreon. Since I know M/m is very popular (for good reasons) I felt like I couldn't keep that up locked any longer. I'll drop a chapter a week, so stay tuned every Monday (plus it'll allow me to work through my writer block!)

Chapter 1: Enter stage right – the Kat

“And then, I said to him: did you truly think we would do anything? You and me? You should have seen his face, he was so utterly pathetic!”

“Come on Karen, that’s just awful!” said Kendalynn MacGregor, shaking her head in disbelief, letting her short fiery hair wave freely as if to add to her point. “Justin’s a great kid. A little young still, but I’m sure he’ll shape into something great. If he ends a Cyclo’, it’ll be your loss, you know it?”

“Please, Kenda, do you really think this shrimp will grow into a manly man like that! Come on, be real sister, he’ll always stay an almost-minor!”

Kendalynn had to admit that her friend was probably right. She herself was rather on the tall side for normal MAJORS, at 2m95 (9’7) and Justin Warren, barely six months younger than she was barely clearing the 2m65 (8’7). Of course, she had better genes, no minor blood in her family after all; the MacGregor were old money here in Boston and with old money came family trees were minors mothered bastards and nothing more. And she wasn’t a bastard or from one of those inferior branches of the family.

She was an ace student at Boston Superior High (BSH) after all. She had killer looks, she knew it perfectly. She wasn’t lanky, nor bulky like some MAJORS who tried to compensate from a lack of feminine forms, but she was overly curvy and flabby either. She had pear-shaped C-breasts – she often felt they were a small D, but never boasted about it. And she had an incredible ass, not big but incredibly perky, with some muscular gluts she knew how to play with and entice boys and girls alike. And as the best runner in the track and field team, she had powerful but sexy legs.

And her Mom was the current owner of Boston most important piece of real estate. She owned the school, like all MacGregor before her, since they had funded it. Kendalynn tried her best to not let it go to her head, and she never courted favor from the teachers. It would have been easy, since two third of them lived in houses or apartments which also belonged to her family. And the rest… well, some MAJORS weren’t above seducing older peoples. Especially since living around 200 years easily, they stayed young-looking far longer than minors.

“Earth to Kenda” said Karen Hawthorne, snapping her fingers before her eyes.

Karen was her best friend, an excellent but slightly plain girl, whose family had managed to send her to BSH thanks to a scholarship afforded by the wealthy families of Boston to make sure that some semblance of social ladder remained. It appeased the unwashed masses and it meant that Kendalynn had had a perfect henchwoman, if need be, when she was younger. Sadly, Karen was just 2m69 (8’8) and had stopped growing, when Kenda had still at least 35 cm (1’1) of growth in her, according to doctors. The fire-touched teenager couldn’t wait to grow even more, so she could make the relationship with Karen evolve to its next phase.

It was something which had upset her when she had realized that she wouldn’t be able to make her best friend into a bodyguard or something similarly useful in the future. She had even cried about it! Thankfully, her Mom had helped her understand that there could be better use for Karen and that they could remain great friends. If she couldn’t protect her physically, the smaller MAJOR would still be useful as an assistant, or someone willing to get her hand dirty, if need be. It had made her so happy that she had been grooming her to do so. And she had proven a natural, always more than willing to give to help Kendalynn, which made the taller MAJOR so happy. She couldn’t wait to reward her friend for her eternal devotion with a fitting gift.

“Sorry, you were saying?” replied the red-haired girl, smiling down at her friend.

“I was saying, how come you’re always defending them, smaller guys. You know, you could be the Queen of this school, if you wanted to!”

Kendalynn heard the envy in her friend’s voice. Karen was smart enough to know she would never rule, but not bright enough to understand that it shouldn’t have bothered her. Ruling was hard, it put you in the spotlight and it meant exposing yourself. One only had to look at Shannon Matthewson. The darling girl of the tech industry ten years ago, she was now a far more controversial figure, and if her wealth had kept growing so much that nobody dared attack her from the front, she still endured a lot of nauseous smears or attempts to belittle her successes.

And Kenda wouldn’t accept it. It was simply impossible for her to accept any sort of direct rebuke. When she was younger, she had broken a lot of noises and jaws because someone had dared to insult her publically and her Mom had had to chastise her a lot. The MacGregor didn’t rule the city, they didn’t rule the syndicates, the industries, the Church or anything. No they didn’t rule, but they ordered those who did around. And people like Karen were perfect tools for that.

“Karen, it’s important to value everyone. You should understand that each and every MAJOR you see has a lot of potential, which only need to be applied to a certain task to perform splendidly. They just need to be helped along to realize it, but never forced or coerced!”

“I see!” replied Karen, sharing a knowing smile with her. “And we make sure that they do tasks which help us, right?”

“Exactly!” smiled back Kenda. But they benefit me, not you, my dear, she thought.

“Excuse me ladies, is this table reserved?” asked a powerful and deep voice, which made Kendalynn’s heart pump faster and unleashed a lot of butterflies in her guts.

“No, not at all” she replied a little too quickly.

Moron, she chastised herself. You want him and his bitch of a girlfriend to end working for you, not entice her jealousy! She felt sweat forming on her temples, and she didn’t dare swipe it. It was so hard to deal with Cyclopeans! They were fewer than minors, and BHS had the unlucky –in her eyes- chance of having two of them. Those were the undisputed Queen and King of the school, even if they were just sophomore. Richard already stood at a titanic 4m05 (13’3) with a perfect physique, rock hard abs and a monstrous cock which was always hardly contained by his trousers.

“You should know that little Kendalynn is always willing to let her sit with us babe” drooled Maria. “It helps her feel important, isn’t it right, little girl?” she asked her.

“Of course Melania!” smiled Kanda, even as Karen glared at the huge bitch.

“What you looking at’ shrimp?” hissed the Cyclopean teenager as she caught Karen’s stinky eyes.

“I was talking with my friend and you interrupted her, really rudely!” shouted the smaller MAJOR here, clearly not realizing the predicament she was in.

Kendalynn closed her eyes for a second and did her best to suppress a sigh. Karen was really too full of herself at time. Melania was enormous. She towered even over Richard, at 4m44 (14’6). As far as Kenda knew, the bitch was from Honduras or something; she certainly looked South American. And she had curves for years, at least double F breasts – on, her frame, which mean she had twin zeppelins under her shirt!-, a just as large ass and yet a flat tummy and a killer face. But she was dumb as a rock. And Kenda had a lot of dirt on her and her poor ass family. She knew how she had wormed her way into BSH. And she knew what she did with her free time. In due time, she would have the Queen licking her feet clean. She couldn’t wait.

“Don’t be so angry Karen. We can always talk later. Plus, it isn’t as if us talking about Justin would really interest anyone but us here, right?”

“Justin who?” asked Richard politely, passing a hand in his short light-brown hair, his piercing blue eyes glued on… on Karen’s chest, realized Kendalynn.

“Justin Howler, another Junior. I’m not sure you’ve seen him” explained Karen, even as a plan formed into her mind.

“We don’t really care about small fries, don’t we love?” huffed Melania haughtily.

“Yeah, we totally don’t” replied Richard, even as Kendalynn saw his erection threatening to burst out of his jeans as he still gazed at Karen.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She is tighter than I ever dreamed off” sighed Richard in contentment, even as he let Karen slip away from his cock, copious amounts of cum dribbling from her pussy and covering her back, up to her hair, which would be a nightmare to wash off before class..

“I hope she still is…” mumbled Kendalynn, who felt a little bad with what she had done.

“I can’t guarantee it. But… if she ever wants it again, tell her I’ll always be happy to oblige” he said, stroking absent-mindedly a penis as long as Karen’s forearm, at least, and twice as thick.

“Really?” asked Kendalynn, a little curious now, even as she eased her friend on a toilet, so she could let the cum flow out of her easily and not on the floor.

“Yeah. She’s cute, and I always wanted to do it with a normal sized girl. I mean, melania is very, very good, but you small things… Umm, it’s awesome how tight you can be, if Karen’s the norm. By the way, if you feel like it, I could do you too, you know?” he added, looking more than a little interested.

“No thank you. I don’t want to make your girlfriend angry! And Karen would kill me if I fucked someone who fucked her. We have a rule as sisters, you know?”

“Really? A shame. Because I really want you pussy right about now. And Melania would destroy the both of you if she ever ended hearing about how you played me to have me fucking you…” said the younger Cyclo’, a ridiculous smile on his face – clearly, he wasn’t used to manipulate anyone.

“Oh, you think you can blackmail me, little Richard?” asked Kenda with a smile, producing her smartphone. “Because everything you said to us is already on the cloud. So, please stay mum. I don’t want to destroy your school years.”

Kenda kept her most innocent smile as Richard bleached visibly. It was what she enjoyed the most. Those moments when she could be herself, even at school. Richard was just the final piece to her collection of servants, those who would help her ascend even higher in the future. As her Mom had told her, you had to start them young, but not too young. Karen was an exception, they had known each other since Middle School, and she was the only one of those she cultivated there who had remained useful and loyal. Which explained her rewards, even if she wasn’t sure that getting fucked by the giant dick of Richard looked like a reward for her now.

“You… you wouldn’t… if she learns it…” started Richard, his voice creaking and sounding very childish, which made Kenda chuckle.

“It depends, little Dick” she teased. “What are you willing to do to keep your girlfriend on her good side? I don’t doubt she could fold even you if she lost it.”

“Anything! I would do anything!” affirmed the Cyclopean.

“Really?” she asked, removing her shoes. “Then, would you mind cleaning my socks. With your tongue?”

She suppressed an evil grin when she saw the look on his face. It was a mixture of disgust, fear and resignation. She loved it. The first semester had barely started and she already had the King of High School in her pocket. She sighed when she felt his tongue licking her feet through the fibers. It was really long, warm and it elicited a tingling sensation in her loin. She would have to make him understand that he would still rule the schoolyards, of course. But right now, she enjoyed the way she had brought low such a colossus.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

“So, how did it went, sexy girl?” asked Kendalynn to her best friend, even as they ended her track and field training.

“It worked! I don’t know what you had written on your paper, but Melania completely folded. She cried like the pathetic little bitch she is deep down. She asked me –me!- to not tell anybody and that she would do everything I wanted!”

“It’s awesome Karen!” chirped Kenda, smiling at her first henchwoman.

“I know but… I’ll need your guidance sister. I… I don’t want to fuck this up. Do you think… do you think you could keep me under your wing for… for the foreseeable future?” asked Karen, looking at her feet.

“Of course sister” grinned Kendalynn. “But first… what did you asked her to do?”

“Well that… that’s the thing. I didn’t know what to ask for so –promise you won’t laugh!”

“I won’t” swore Kenda, who found the way her henchwoman/best friend fidgeted absolutely hilarious – she could already imagine what stupid thing she had ordered Melania to do.

“Well I… I gave her one of my pens and I… I told her to put it inside of her. Where the sun doesn’t shine…” revealed Kendra, looking mightily embarrassed.

“Oh God… why did I make that promise?” asked Kendalynn, to no one in particular, as she battle a great wave of laughter, but unable to hide her smile.

“I didn’t know what to do!” whined Kendra. “It isn’t so easy, you know? Especially with someone almost twice your size!”

“You’re exaggerating. She isn’t that tall. Yet. But frankly, you did a good job. If she accepted to follow your order.”

“Well, she didn’t look too happy but… she definitively did it! I saw her take the whole thing in, as if it was nothing! I guess I should have ordered her to take my whole pencilcase…”

“Don’t sweat it” said the ginger teenager, with a more professorial tone, the one she used to make Kendra understand the basic tools she had to use to remain useful to her. “What’s matter is that she did take your pen. Next time you’ll ask her anything, it’ll be easier. The important thing is to not overplay your hand. She’s still meant to be the School’s Queen, and she won’t be of use to us if she’s rebellious, okay?”

“Gotcha!” replied Kendra, lifting her two thumbs up.

----------------------------------------

“Kendalynn Harmonia MacGregor” started Miss Smith, pacing slowly near her desk. “You have a problem young girl.”

“Why would you say that Miss Smith?” asked Kendalynn, feeling a little unsafe suddenly but trying her best to hide how she felt, playing the innocent girl she kept as a façade in public.

She liked the History teacher; she was calm, and kind and… and she had other, non-teaching related assets which made her basically untouchable. But she wasn’t that bright to see through her schemes, so someone had to have tipped off. Which meant that she still had a chance to paint the whole thing has putting her in the victim position. She just had to keep her cards close to her chest and make sure that her teacher could be convinced.

“Because you have been too great a student” smiled the History teacher, taking the student aback.

“Wha… what do you mean by that?” asked Kendalynn, completely lost.

“Well, you see… I’ve talked a lot with Jordan and we agreed that we could afford to enlist him in this very school starting next week, especially because you’re here and such a great student and support for everyone.”

A sudden sense of dread fell on the red-haired girl. Mouse would come to school, which would cause a lot of problems for her to solve. Hopefully, not everything was already set to stone, and she could still afford some mitigation, perhaps even prevent the whole thing altogether. Her teacher would have to be convinced, however, and it would prove harder than with her fellow students. For a start, she had a position of authority over her. Then, she was basically unassailable because she lived a perfectly safe –and thus boring- life, since as long as Kenda had known her.

There was probably some sort of dirt in her past, but it was basically impossible to find trace of it, considering that the woman was almost a century old. And it was a great friend of her Mom, and if she had learnt one thing from her, since a very young age, it was that Marilyn MacGregor hated when someone tried to pull something on her friends. Which meant that convincing her wouldn’t be the product of blackmail or pulling some form of advantage over her. But, quite frankly, she relished the challenge.

“Miss Smith… are you sure it’s a good idea? Jordan’s barely fourteen. Isn’t it a little too soon to let him join a school, even one has good as BSH?”

“I understand your concern, Kendalynn, but things are changing. We are now living in a world were Minors can achieve far more compelling lives, integrated fuller in society. We now have scientists, teachers, sport teams, and even some car workers. And I want Jordan to take a part of it. But you know how awfully shy he can be! And since his growth has already tapered, I’m afraid he would be far too easily taken advantage off, without someone I could trust here to protect him. That’s why I want him to enlist before you leave school, so he can acclimate in a safe environment. Don’t you think it’s for the best?”

“Yeah, you’re probably right, Miss Smith.”

“Please, call me Jezabel when it’s just the two of you dear?” smiled the teacher, who came to her and hugged her, letting her head rest on the teenager’s shoulder, clearly not caring about the fact that she was at least a head smaller than her pupil.

Kendalynn didn’t respond, simply patting her teacher’s back. She was horrified. She couldn’t see any way to convince Jezabel to not bring Jordan here. She knew her younger childhood friend was very shy, very kind and very impressionable. And he wanted to go into the world, even if she knew he wasn’t ready. Everyone would lose it, with an unbonded minor in the school. Dozens of MAJORS would fight for his ass, and the poor guy wouldn’t know how to react, or how to defend himself. Perhaps I can try to stress that out to Miss Smith…

“Mi… Jezebel. Don’t you think that it’ll be really dangerous to let a minor who doesn’t have a bond-mate into the school?”

“Why would you say that?” asked the older MAJOR, perplexed. “We only have good kids here, you should know that!”

“Well, sure… But we’ve never had a minor here!”

“Of course we had. Slightly before you came here, but we had one. I think her name was Sheila. A delicious little lady. Now she’s dropped out, but that’s because she found the love of her life here and has gone living with him, if I remember right…”

“Yes, but surely, you wouldn’t want to have Jordan eloping with someone you barely knew!” tried Kenda, who felt she was running out of road. “I mean, I like Jordan but… don’t you think he risks being easily swayed by some less savory students?”

“You’re right. I could be afraid of that” admitted Jezabel, nodding and smiling, even as she finally released the student from her embrace.

“You should be afraid of it” pedantically corrected the red-haired runner, who was starting to feel that there was more to this whole deal than she had suspected at first.

“Indeed. But I’m not. Because you’re here” beamed the black History teacher, shooting a bright smile at the taller and younger MAJOR.

“Me?” asked Kendalynn, quite surprised by it.

She knew that Miss Smith liked her, she had spent a lot of time at her house, even babysitting Jordan when they were younger. But she had never suspected that the older woman trusted her so much? Gears started to turn in her head, and she saw what was happening. She did her best to keep her face in check. She didn’t want a smile to betray her. It’s so obvious! I should have seen it before! It is not such a bad thing. In fact, played correctly, it could finally give me what I want most… Of course, it would be perhaps harder, but she had spent this semester cementing her hold on key figures she needed, among the student body. It can work. I can make this work.

“Yes, you! I don’t think you understand how important you are for what I have in mind Kendalynn. I mean, you’re one of our brightest students, you are kind, you don’t try to create clique and threaten or bully younger or smaller students, or those who come from less privileged backgrounds. I know you’ll be a great example for Jordan to have around, for the time you’ll stay here.”

“So, you want me to prepare him for school life?” asked Kenda, feigning still some sort of ignorance of what her teacher had in mind, out of habit more than anything.

“Sort of, yes. I want you to help him understand what’s expected of a student, how to navigate the great hardships of High School. I mean, I can try to explain to him, but my school years are slightly more distant” chuckled the almost 100 years old MAJOR. “Surely you would do better than me in that regard, being an actual student here.”

“I guess I could” politely replied Kenda. “But what about the bond? I mean, everyone will want to be bonded with him, and you know that peoples won’t take you two being bonded together as the ultimate deal breaker…”

“I know. I was young once. Heck, I’m still young by MAJOR standards!” laughed Jezabel, putting her hand on her small but firm-looking A-cup breasts. “But I’ve thought of that, Kendalynn, and I think I know the way to resolve this difficulty. If bonding my son isn’t protection enough, then having him bond with someone we both trust would be killing two birds with one stone. Especially because said person would help him prepare for the time she would leave the school.”

“And do you have someone in mind?” asked Kendalynn, trying her best to still look in the dark.

“Well…” started Jezabel. “I was thinking that perhaps, you could be the one bonding with my small sweetness. If it’s okay with you, of course.”

“I would be happy to help you Miss Smith” said Kenda, trying her best to not squeal in delight.

“I told you to call me Jezabel!” playfully chided her the teacher; ruffling her hair to show her gratitude. “Thank you so much Kendalynn! You’re saving me!”

“You’re welcome Jezabel. Can I get back home now?”

“Of course, go on and have fun! You deserve it!”

As soon as she was outside the teacher’s office, Kendalynn retrieved her smartphone. She sent a message to her favorite person in the whole world. You’re mine now, Mouse.