- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Man, I thought I would be skipping all this dialogue stuff when I wrote my story and just writing smut, but it’s difficult to transition this stuff well and still get the direction of the story across.

However, I AM going to write that anal insertion scene that GreenAnon loves to dangle in front of us like a carrot on a stick! 

For now though, enjoy some dialogue. 

Quickly deciding to leave the human in her stomach to die, Procerita hastily turns around and runs to her ship. 

The Aelmari were here. The authoritarian scumbags who think they can peacekeep the galaxy, slaughtering and capturing many Glalans. They sought to protect weaker species while Glalans sought to exercise their superiority, denying them their birthright and reputation as powerful, imposing warriors.


…Or at least that’s what she thought of them. 
Meanwhile, Max was very much alive, being tossed around in the living prison, he sobbed and tried to hold a position that wasn’t beneath the destructive liquid.

As the Giant runs to her ship she can see the Aelmari being beamed down, thankfully she was not within range. However, she had to leave fast, as the orbital cannons are going to warm up soon and she will be removed from the universe very soon, torn apart down to the very atom. 


Reaching the ship she hurriedly punches in the passcode on her arm computer and the platform is lowered. Before it even touches the ground, the Glalan has already managed to jump atop it and rush to her cockpit. Quickly diverting almost all power to the thrusters and reorienting them. The spare power is used to warm up the faster-than-light drive, which is slightly outdated and slower but is utterly untraceable, while also having the advantage of sending ripples of time dilation more effective at system scrambling than even the rumoured neuronet scramblers used against Aelmari’s telecommunication systems.


As she begins to take off, the ship shakes violently, and fire engulfs the entire right side of the cockpit window. Unable to stop the liftoff procedures, she buckled into her seat and holds her breath. 
The ship maintains vertical gain and has proper escape velocity, but is spinning rapidly. The g-force counterweight also seems to be malfunctioning, an issue that will have to be remedied once the atmosphere is escaped. 
Procerita’s face goes pale, but she has no issue remembering her training for an event like this. Quickly straightening her back and holding tightly onto the armrests.


The emergency warning finally enables, the alarm blaring and the red lights spinning around the room. 
Spinning. 


So much spinning.


Too much spinning.



Atmosphere is escaped and the drive is ready. Pushing the lever forward, the area in front of the ship glows bright and small tears in the fabric of reality appear around the ship. 


And then the ship is gone. Disappearing into their optimal speed, the cat-eared warrior quickly undoes her seatbelt and rushes to the corner of the room. Finally reaching the sink that was conveniently placed in the cockpit for events like this, she places her head over it and heaves, and heaves, and heaves, until she pukes violently, the contents of her stomach emptying into the deep metallic divot in the table. 


There is movement in the sink, the cat girl quickly taking notice. Staring in confusion she sees the man she had swallowed early stand up. Eyes wide, he puts his hands on his now cleanly-shaven chest, the acid having melted it off. Probing his body with his hands, checking if his body was intact, his face fills with glee, which quickly dissolves as he looks around and remembers that while he is not dead, he is far from free.


Her eyes flash with what he thinks is relief for a moment, but it is quickly replaced by a cold stare as she turns on the tap.


The downpour of cold water is shocking at first, but a welcome change after the sensation of burning being the only thing he knew for so long. 


She wordlessly picks him up out of the sink and reaches for a tall bottle of what he assumes to be these aliens’ version of alcohol. Filling a shot glass the size of a large bucket, she points to it and says, “wash with it, it will neutralize the acid. I drank that and it was the only thing keeping you from being a gross piece of sludge.”


Doing as he is told, he splashes the substance on himself, rubbing it on his face and neck. Giving it a taste, it is bitter but surprisingly intoxicating. 
After washing himself with the substance he still feels confused. Drinking more of the substance definitely helped calm his nerves, and with restricted brain power, not only did he not worry about the problems at hand, he couldn’t comprehend even the most basic of them.


Seeing as the giant beast has left the cockpit, Max decides to wander across the area that stretches around most of the perimeter of the room. A massive angular glass window sits around the room, covering most of the vertical and horizontal angles. The apex of the glass sits at the top of the room, presumably also being the tip of the ship, with various consoles and a chair that looks like it would be comfy if it weren’t hundreds of times his size. 
In the wall close to the sink is a metal box that is set into the wall. A screen with a strange language sits beside it. Stepping towards it, he asks,


“I wonder if it is voice activated?”


At just that sentence, the screen fades and reappears in English. His eyes widen and he gazes upon the structure


“Woah” 


He looks at the screen and decides he would like to find out what it does. There are pictures of various things that look like guns, tools, and even clothes. 
Looking down at his own nude form, he strolls up to the glass and reaches up towards the picture of clothes. Pressing the button, a brilliant red shines from the area beside the screen. 


“REPLICATION COMPLETE” the machine says in a robotic tone.


Going towards the source of where the red light was, he sees it has been replaced with a silver suit.
Grabbing it, he pulls it up his legs and puts his arms in. Almost immediately, the suit begins to shift and conform to his shape, and he feels it vacuum-seal itself to him. 


Giddy with excitement, he runs up to the machine to see what else he can make.


… 


Returning to the cockpit, the Glalan wipes the sweat off her forehead, having had to fix the G-force controller without any assistance from the nanites. As the door opens in a spiral format (as per her request when building it) she steps in and stops. 
“WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING, HUMAN?!”
The human had somehow used her replicator to craft a floor that was changing colour and a diamond-studded orb that was reflecting light. He had even crafted a hologram that was projecting a crowd around his small dance floor. Looking closely she sees he had brought the shot glass over with him, presumably consuming the liquid. 


Pausing the holograms the human steps out to the front of the table. 


“Heyyy! *hic* what do you *hic* think of my dance number?”


She continues staring at him, not moving an inch and looking extremely unhappy.


“OoOoh, do you not *hic* like Michael Jackson? How could you not? It’s just Human Nature hehe… oh yeah *hic* you’re a stupid alien you wouldn’t get it…”


Listening to the human embarrass himself, despite her best efforts she loses her stone cold face to a short giggle. Covering her mouth with her hand to stifle her laughter, she giggles, 


“You are quite the idiot. How about you come over to my chair before I do something to you you might not like?” 


Stumbling over to the holograms, he exclaims
“I think she *hic* likes me!”


He attempts to rest his arm on the hologram’s shoulder, but instead falls down, having forgot they weren’t real. 


Watching the human shamble across the table, the Glalan rolls her eyes and grabs the human, placing him on top of the console. 


“Alright how about we do this. I will answer any questions you have about me and when we are done I will find a place for you to rest.”


“Nooo, that’s so boring”, The boy slurs, “How about we play truth or dare?”


“What is that?”  


“Well, *hic* what you do is you ask the other person to choose a truth or a dare, and whatever they *hic* pick, the other person tells them what to do or they have to drink”


“Fine, human. But only because I’m bored.”


“Alright, cat lady. Truth or dare?”


“Truth”


“I’ll start you off easy *hic*, what’s your name?”


“Procerita.”


“Ha, you got a funny name. Mine’s Max”


He extends his hand for a handshake, but quickly retracts it, realizing the absurdity of shaking hands with this behemoth.


“Alright, now you human. What is your choice?”


“Tru-no wait *hic*, dare! Uhh, no. Truth, final answer!”


“Why did you call me a cat-girl?”


“Oh that’s easy *hic*. It’s cuz you have little cat ears!” Max says, putting his hands next to his head with his index fingers pointing up to imitate cat ears, “And that *hic* fluffy tail! Like a really big kitty cat! Meow!”


She toys with her arm computer and a look of anger crosses her face. 


“You think I look like these lazy fucks?!”


“Yeah! And they are lucky too because all they have to do *hic* all day is lay around and people just feed ‘em!”


“Ugh. Whatever.”


“Ok now you. *hic* Truth or dare?”


“Truth”


“Where are we *hic* going?”


I’m going to Glalan Prime, my home planet where I receive high praise. But first we need to make a few stops to fix my ship”


“Well then where am I going?” 


“Well, you are going in my ass”


Max’s eyes widened in shock “What?!”


“You heard me. I found you, I can do whatever I want with you. Especially after your stupid little planet cost me quite a few credits.”


Chapter End Notes:

Ouch, sorry to blue-ball you guys. I hope you guys enjoy yourselves, and that I don’t exhaust my willingness to write.

Please leave a review! Any suggestion will likely be put in as I can do the writing part but as a writer for the people I would like to know the people’s opinions.