- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I have yet to figure out how adding a series works, pretend it's part of the "The Conquest of Earth" series.
Author's Chapter Notes:

tag selection and series selection UI is awful. This is my warning to all future writers.

this chapter has mouth play and vore.

Procerita reaches for her bottle. She didn’t plan on invading such a pathetic planet sober. Normally she would want to keep her head straight but these little things could never put up a good fight. Taking a long swig of the bitter substance she almost immediately felt her nerves light up. “I love that kick!” she thought out loud as a smile crept across her face. Returning to the terminal she enters Earth’s atmosphere, with the other ships sending their crew as if on cue. Naturally, she preferred to take her own ship rather than the standardized grimy drop ships.

Minutes later she hovers above the land, the bio scanner doing its job as she spots many quadrupedal animals of little interest.

Sensing a Bioped she lowers her speed and sends a gps target to her wrist computer. Searching for a place to land, Procerita finds a large clearing and sets the ship to hover while she steps out onto the lowering platform. As it descends she sees the blue sky and grass blowing in the wind. A shame it will be destroyed, she thinks as she takes in the view and inhales the air.

Checking her wrist watch she begins the short trek to her target, wishing there were more than just one human around here.



Hearing the thundering footsteps drawing near, the human Max darts into the foliage hoping to not be seen.

A surprisingly feminine voice booms from atop the tree line “Where are you, silly human? I know you are in there. Why don’t you just come out? I promise I’ll go easy on you if you don’t make me activate my bio scanner.”

Perhaps she was bluffing? Max thought, perhaps she was tricking him? Electing to stay, he creeps deeper into the foliage.

“Ugh!” The voice booms, “don’t be a jerk! You are making this very unpleasant.”

Hearing a mechanical whoosh he realizes he was incorrect about the bluff.

“There you are!” She shouts, excitement flooding her voice

Deciding his fate is already sealed, Max leaps out and makes a break for it.

In her slightly inebriated state, the giantess almost doesn’t notice him running, but quickly catches herself and begins walking toward the the small human, easily catching up to him with her long strides.

Max turns around to see his pursuer, some horrifying alien being perhaps, but is shocked when it is a long legged woman sporting tight-fitting gear with a shimmering field around her, standing roughly 90 feet tall. Her eyes are human but beneath them he can see clearly a mix of primal emotions. Her hair is a bright yellow, roughly cut at shoulder height. Above the hair are two feline ears, similarly coloured to her hair and there is no sign that they aren’t natural. As his eyes hover down his feet make contact with something and his heart skips a beat.

Tripping on a root he collapses to the ground, sustaining a few bruises and hearing a crack in his ankle. Not noticing the pain due to the surge of adrenaline, he flips onto his back and stares into the monolith’s eyes, overcome with fear but still enraptured by her appearance.

She begins to giggle, which evolves into a laugh, until tears start rolling down her eyes from laughing.

Crawling backward on his hands Max tries to understand the mix of emotions he is feeling. Fear, confusion, and annoyingly enough, lust, especially after seeing her body suit that shows her unfathomable curves and leaves little to the imagination.

As she finally comes to her senses and wipes a tear from her eye, still chuckling to herself a bit, she extends her arm and wraps her fingers around the boy. Lifting him to her face, he watches as her eyes eyes scan his body hungrily. Biting her lip, she mutters something in a foreign language, only understanding the word “cutie”

You look at her confused, and a disappointed look crosses her face. Moving her hand - with you in it - towards her other wrist as she begins tapping her arm computer.

After a few seconds of tampering, she finally looks up from her wrist watch

“Stupid fucking Nanites…” she speaks to herself.

Looking him in the eye she begins to speak.

“Well shit, that moment is ruined. You are quite the cutie, almost makes me want to keep you. But don’t get ahead of yourself, that’s if you survive belonging to me.”

He stares back at her, eyes wide and thoroughly disheveled.

“Oh come on, don’t pretend you aren’t already obsessed with me. I can feel your little thing on my finger.”

Nervously gulping, the man says nothing.

“Oh fuck this, if you are going to be such a square I’m just going to take you for a test run”

Bringing her other hand, she extends a claw, provoking the man to jump a little in fear from the speed. In one swipe she accurately slices off his clothing, miraculously not scratching him in the process.

She opens her mouth, and tosses him into her maw, which quickly closes behind him. Pressing him against her cheek, pressing him against the roof of her mouth, sucking throughout. Her eyes close, savouring the taste.

Within her mouth, Max thrashes about in a feeble attempt to fight back against the muscular beast. Eventually she lightly bites on his chest with her incisors, pinning him in place. Her tongue moves to spread his legs, finding its way to his still-erect member.

Once again cursing his biological lust, she begins to move her tongue up and down his crotch, causing immense unwanted pleasure. After only a minute and a half of this, he gives in and releases.

Satisfied with his taste, Procerita silently decides she will keep him.

Out of nowhere, a deep horn-like sound can be heard and a massive ship appears, instantly blocking out the sun and plunging her into darkness. Startled, she instinctively swallows.
Chapter End Notes:
To be continued!
I had a lot of fun writing this and hope you enjoyed. Please leave a review saying what you might want in further chapters, and any advice as I know this may not be the most coherent.

Ps: I will likely not be doing any more vore than this as it is mostly just for story progression.