- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the wait, I think I tuckered myself out.

panty entrapment.

When Procerita had finally settled down, a considerable amount of time had passed. Max had sat there, wordlessly, looking her in the eyes. It gave her the courage to look into her life when she never previously felt brave enough. 



After a few minutes of sitting in silence, Procerita watched as Max took a sudden gasp, and his back arched in the air.

His eyes went wide and he got up off the ground. The way he moved was different. It still looked like him, but there was something clumsy about his walk that had disappeared. 

He looked at himself, confused. The Nanites had to be doing something. 

“I think it… worked?” Max muttered.

Procerita looked excited. 
“Ok, before we get ahead of ourselves, uhh, let’s see about that. So I’m gonna push you with my finger, and you are going to let me know when it feels uncomfortable, ok?” Procerita replied. 

Max laid on his back and put his arms in the air, elbows slightly bent. Before, he likely would put up about as much resistance as a twig if he tried, but now, he wasn’t sure.

Placing her finger on his hands, she applies pressure. Max says nothing. Applying more pressure, she can feel the hands creating a depression in her fingers. She pushes harder. 

“Are you ok?” Procerita asks, keeping up the pressure. 

“Uh, yeah, I think. I don’t feel any pain.” Max responds. 

Pressing harder, her fingers start to hurt. She moves her hand away. 

“Wow.” They both exclaim.

“So does this mean I don’t have to worry as much about dying now?” Max asked, filled with excitement. 

“I guess. We’ll have plenty of time to confirm that while we wait to get to Glalan Prime. It’ll take about two weeks.”

“Why are you going there?” 

“Where else can I go?” Procerita mumbled. 

“What do you want to do while we wait?” Max Inquired.

“Whatever you want, we have enough time for anything. I usually just load up training sims in the rec room.”

“We have a rec room!?” Max exclaimed. 

… 


It took a while, but eventually the two decided to load up a beach environment. As they did, the panels on the walls jumped to life, and a wave-like effect washed across the walls, leaving a lifelike rendition of the Glalan Prime beaches. The sand was mostly purple, but had specks of white and red dotted about. It looked like a picture of the galaxy. Looking up, there were white puffy clouds that stood out against a red sky. In front of them was a blue sun chair.

The rec room wasn’t very large. It was tucked into the corner of the ship, on the bottom of the two levels. Other than that, it was of quality that is only rivalled by the ones found on the Aelmari worldships. 

Sitting down on the sun chair, the heat of the ‘sun’ was quickly noticeable. Procerita was in a bikini, as Max had somehow managed to convince her it would deliver a more relaxing experience. He was currently sitting in her hands, which were held at stomach height. 

As she reclined she loosened her hands, and Max slid onto her stomach. 

Max was loving this. It was far from Earth, both literally and in looks, but it did the job. The fake sun was shockingly convincing. Of course, the highlight of his experience was the bed. 

Procerita’s body was warm and soft. He wouldn’t trade any bed in the world for this. The rising and falling of her chest as she breathed was very soothing.

 “Why is the sky like that?” Max asked.

“My parents told me that it was because the sky was the arena of the Gods, and when they fought, their blood would stain the arenas for eons to come. Of course, we now know it’s just the presence of chemicals in the atmosphere, but it’s still good for building morale among the soldiers.” Procerita explained, her face forming into a frown. 

“Are you going to do anything about the whole Glalan ‘kill everybody’ thing?”


“No one can fix a whole planet. I’m just going there because there are no Aelmari.” Procerita fretted.

Max was silent. Deciding it was better to not badger her any further, he relaxed into her soft body and was lulled into sleep, the sun’s warmth covering him like a blanket.



The face of the Executioner. It’s eyes poured into his soul. A wide grin was across it’s face. The muscles in its face were frequently twitching and it’s skin was flowing like water and would jump, outstretching small tentacle-like protrusions in his direction. 

It’s lips curled back to reveal uncomfortably white teeth, they seemed to shine. It’s mouth began to open, endless darkness beyond it’s expanding maw. 

It kept expanding past normal size. It unhinged like a snake with a disgusting crunch, shattering it’s own jaw.



Max’s eyes shot open, his heart smashing against his chest like a sledgehammer. There was something in his mouth. Bringing a finger to his lip he could see some form of bioluminescent purple residue. Wiping his arm on his sleeve, he began to sit up. The rec room panels were visible again. He was sitting on Procerita’s stomach still. It was cold. So cold.

He could feel movement. She was sitting up?

Procerita would consider herself a heavy sleeper but there was something that had woke her up. She could feel Max’s movement on her. Without thinking, she sat up, causing Max to tumble near the waistband of her bikini. 

“Ooo, morning sex? Yes please!” Procerita giggled, rubbing her eyes. 

“Wait! I think there’s something wrong-“ Max protested, shivering.

Before he could finish his sentence, Procerita had pressed her finger against his lips and lifted up the waistband of the bikini with her thumb. 

There’ll be time to tell her later, and I probably should do what she says in case she’s feeling a bit grumpy, Max reasoned with himself. Besides, he could feel the warmth of her genitals wafting out, carrying an alluring scent on it. 

Turning around, two fingers were approaching him. Before he could react, his legs were swept out from beneath him and he was being pushed onto Procerita’s womanhood. Retracting her fingers, the waistband snapped against Max’s back, tightly pushing him against her pussy. 

Procerita looked down at Max’s outline on her two-piece. His face was right up against her clit, sending shivers up her spine. Biting her lip, she traced his outline with her finger, and stood up. While he didn’t move much, she could feel him kissing her clit sensually and grinding on her slowly. 

Leaving the rec room, the Glalan walked upstairs and began collecting her thoughts over a cup of tea. 

Chapter End Notes:

The next few chapters will focus on character interaction, and a healthy amount of smut.

How’s another ass chapter sound?