- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is a bit longer (I think?) I hope you enjoy! 

This one has a little bit of butt stuff

Procerita stood in the tub, with Max in the soap dish. 



Max sat watching the catgirl configure the shower. It only had two dials and a button, likely with the dials for heat and pressure, and the button turning it on. 

“Where is the shower curtain?” Max inquired. 

Procerita gave him a confused look. “What’s a shower curtain?” She asked.

“Oh, well, it’s this cloth that prevents water from the shower from getting on the floor.”

Procerita smirked and pressed the button on the panel. The water that went astray hit some invisible wall that went grey when in a droplet made contact.

She made a mocking, shocked face and gestures wildly at the invisible wall. 

Max couldn’t help but smile, even if the joke was at his own expense. 

Procerita reaches above Max’s head, where the body wash was. She gives it a quick pump, dropping a small glob on Max’s head. 

Immediately getting the message, he starts rubbing it all over his body, removing Procerita’s scent. 

It’s not that bad, Max thinks, it probably won’t be the last time I go in there.

Procerita, meanwhile, is washing herself with Ignita’s loofah. Seeing this, Max takes a break from washing himself to stare at her form again. 

Despite her terrifying size, she was absolutely adorable. The way her ears twitched when she washed them, her youthful face, with wide eyes. Her body, covered with bubbly suds, the water causing her smooth skin to shine in the light. 

She even had a bikini line, the untanned skin was very fair, causing her naughty bits to contrast much more against the rest of her. 

She turned around to prop her leg up on the bench so that she could wash it. 

Looking at her back, Max could no longer take his eyes off her. Her posture was perfect, he could see every detail of her back. As his eyes travelled down the small of her back his growing erection jumped to full mast. 

Her supple firm ass. He had seen it before, but like a favourite movie, every time you look at it you see something small that makes you enjoy it even more. 

The curvature of her smooth rear was mouthwatering. The slightly spread glutes gave him a great view of her back door. The visage stood out like a sore thumb against the pale tan line. Even the most dirty part of her body was beautiful. 

Once again, Procerita caught him ogling her. She loved the fact that just her body was enough to put Max in a trance. 

“Like what you see? Don’t worry, I saved a spot just for you, cutie.” Procerita said seductively, turning around and stepping towards Max’s soap dish. It stood around hip high on her. 

“Yknow my front got a lot of attention back there, but my ass was a little lonely. Would you mind giving her a kiss? She loves makeout sessions.” Procerita giggled, turning around. Her face was plastered with an impish smile. 

She put her hands on her hips and bent over, leaning her spread rear on the dish. Her sex drive was truly insatiable. 

Max leaned in and began peppering the outside of her hole with kisses. Once he went all the way around, he stuck out his tongue and ran it through every crevice and fold he could find. It was warm and soft everywhere, and he couldn’t get enough of it.

He was losing his shit over this woman’s many tastes. The oils reminded him of a salad his mother used to make. It was slightly bitter and irregular, but had a distinct deliciousness to it that you couldn’t find anywhere else. 

Up ahead, Max could hear Procerita groaning in pleasure.

Suddenly, they both heard Ignita shout, “THEY’RE HERE!” 

Procerita jumps in fear, knocking Max over. Quickly, she turns off the shower, grabs Max, and leaps out the shower. 

Putting Max on the table, they both quickly jump into putting their clothes on. Just as Max vacuum seals his outfit, Procerita grabs him and runs out the bathroom door.

Ignita is sitting on the couch in the living room, clutching a pillow to her chest. She is staring into the TV, her eyes filled with fear.

On the screen, there is a blue skinned elvish figure with long robes and short hair. It is visibly female, with shining green eyes. There is a crowd around it, standing a good distance away. It must be one of the Aelmari executioners, judging by the shorter-than-average hair.

The crowd opens, the people stepping aside. 

Through them, two Aelmari holding a chained-up Glalan step through the crowd. There are tears streaming down her face. She is kicking about and trying to escape, but the Aelmari are unflinching. She is dropped at the feet of the executioner. 

“Hello, Glalan.” The executioner speaks in a cold tone. Her eyes seem to pierce the Catgirl’s soul. “Would you like to tell these good folk what you have done?”

The girl lowers her head. 

“N-nothing” 

A loud shock sparks from her neck, her muscles spasming violently, and making her fall on her side. 

“Tell the truth.” The Aelmari demanded.

“I… killed humans. 13 of them.” The Glalan sobbed. 

“Good. That is all we need. I would love to stay and chat a little longer, but I’m afraid I have a few other guests to talk to.” The executioner stated, a sickening smile creeping across her face. 

Her hand was deforming into an axe-like structure. She raised her arm above the Glalan’s head, an unnatural ear-to-ear smile with far too much teeth flooding her face. As she brought the blade down-

The screen disappeared, returning to its projector that was sitting on the table. 

Procerita turned to face Ignita, with the remote in hand, tears streaming down her face. 

“I think I’ve had enough.” Ignita sniffled. She stands up and walks to her room, clutching her elbows.

“That was fucked up.” Procerita whispered to Max. 

“She did kill 13 people.” Max retorted. 

“The Aelmari don’t care about the Glalan way. Killing people is a rite of passage on Glalan Prime! Besides, the Aelmari have powerful technology. They have no incentive to publicly behead their enemies other than their own whims and desires.” Procerita argued.

“Maybe we should talk about this later. We might not have time to go through with our plan.” Max barked. 

Nodding her head, Procerita grabs Max and the bag of goodies they would need to escape.

Calling the elevator, they review the plan. 



Finally reaching the bottom of the elevator., Procerita reaches into the bag and grabs a round metal object, roughly the size of her head, and places it in the elevator, welding the door shut behind her. 

Meanwhile, Max is rewiring the panel on the back of the elevator. 

Procerita leans around the corner.

“Done?” She asks.

“Done.” Max confirms. 

Placing her hand on the ground Max quickly climbs onto it. 

“Where is the Aelmari ship?” Max inquires. 

The giant points down the street. Max nods. She grips him tightly and begins running.

There was practically no one in the streets. They were all likely watching the executions. 

Procerita was paying no mind to the fact that as she ran, she was violently shaking Max in her hand. 

By the time they had reached the clearing the Aelmari ships were in, Max had puke running down his face and was extremely disoriented. 

Procerita, noticing this, passes a disgusted look at him, while he just looked at her with his eyes half-closed and a drowsy face. 

Procerita walks toward the ship, keeping Max upright. 

The architecture of the ship differs greatly from the Glalans. It’s design is heavily streamlined, and pulses a brilliant blue every few seconds. 

The door to the interior is sealed tightly, and there are no door controls to be seen. However, mounted on the top of the door is a sensor. 

“What do we do now?” Max asks.

“I don’t know, I didn’t think this far” 

“Do you have that force field thingy?”

Procerita reaches behind her back and dismounts the device. Bringing it in front of her, she responds, “yeah, why?”

“Would it be able to do something to this door?”

“It might be able to overheat and melt through to the emergency release, but I wouldn’t be able to use it anymore.”

“I’d say it’s worth a chance.”

Taking a deep breath, Procerita agreed, “alright.”

Pulling out the duct tape that she had previously been extremely opposed to bringing, saying that it was “unnecessary” and “useless”, she tapes the shield projector so that it would open into the wall.

With the tap of a button on the projector, the wall immediately begins glowing. Taking cover around the side of the ship, they both wait.

The fizzling dies out and they hear a clang on the ground.


Running back around, the release is clearly visible, and the shield projector has been reduced to a molten pile of metal on the ground. 

Procerita reaches her hand in, and pulls the mechanism.

Jumping to life, the door whirred and the sound of clicking gears broke the silence. 

As the door lowered to the ground, numerous crates were revealed. All of which were labeled with barcode-like stickers. 

“Can you scan that?” Max asks.

“I can try.” Procerita responds.

She brings her wrist computer up to the barcode. It emits a beep, and the screen flashes green.

Showing the wrist computer to Max, it reads:

MEDICAL NANITES
WARNING: EXPERIMENTAL
DESCRIPTION: 

New Nanites designed for humans. Can be injected directly into bloodstream as opposed to being exposed orally. No longer requires replacement.

The Nanites are capable of entering each of the bodies systems and are powered by metabolizing fat. Capabilities include:

Vastly increased stamina, muscle development, life expectancy, immune functions, digestion, mental capacity, bone density + strength, [TAP HERE TO READ MORE]

CAUTION: DO NOT USE!
AWAITING FURTHER TESTING BEFORE INTRODUCING LIVE SUBJECTS.

The human’s eyes lit up. He looked up at the Glalan with pleading eyes, like a dog that wanted to go outside.

Procerita pulled out the drawer. Surprisingly, it was unlocked. As it opened, thousands of vials were revealed. 

“Grab one and destroy the rest. If we can put a dent into their research they won’t be able to enslave humanity.” Max advised. 

Grabbing one, she handed it to Max, carefully placing it on the tip of her finger. Grabbing a small remote explosive from her bag, she places it in the drawer and shuts it. 



There were a few more interesting crates containing food stores, human-sized FTL drives, and various other knickknacks. All of which now had an explosive in it. 

Stepping out of the vehicle, Procerita sets off the explosives, and a muffled explosion can be heard and smoke can be seen rising out of the crates. 
Chapter End Notes:

To be continued, in part two of SABOTAGE.