- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter was a little longer than I expected. Stay tuned for the second most exciting climax of this series!

would you guys like longer chapters, or is this bite-sized daily chapter thing good?

this chapter has the giantess sexy times.

Aelmari ships were fast, efficient, and accurate. The executioner would be here within hours to raid the bazaar and lock off all exits to scan for glalans who may have participated in the raid and escaped. They used a wide variety of scans to find their target, mainly heartbeat sensors and a device that can be used to detect a specific gene indigenous to all earth life, ranging from humans to single-celled organisms to flowers.



They knew every entrance and exit to the Bazaar, and could watch several dozen areas simultaneously through camera nanites that were imperceptible to the eye.

Some of their ships contained orbital strikes accurate enough they could annihilate a life form from orbit at a moments notice, and for many Glalans, it did. The only reason Procerita was not killed was because of Max being in her stomach at the time, and ending a human life was nearly impossible for the Aelmari to summon the willpower to do.

These were all things that the Glalans (and Max) had learned while researching their foe. It had taken a while to convince ignita to let her stay, but she eventually came around, knowing if she was caught she would be given a fair trial and would likely only receive a small fine for harbouring a criminal. 

Max had been jubilant about the event, imagining the Aelmari as baddies that had to be conquered made him feel like a secret agent. A childish fantasy, he was aware, but it helped alleviate the stress.

Their plan was to raid one of their ships to send a message, and plant a red herring so that they could escape to the ship. For now, all they had to do was wait. 



Max looks up from twiddling his thumbs, sitting on a replicated chair atop the table. “Why does she call you Sara?”, Max asked.

“Here, lemme show you.”

Opening a notepad on her wrist computer, she moves her finger and writes her name on the screen. 

PROCERITA

She crosses out PRO and IT, leaving only CER  A.

“Now if you read it with a soft c, it is pronounced Sara”

“Wow, that’s actually kind of clever, Sara.” Max joked.

“Only the best from my friends, Minimum.”

“Eh, that one doesn’t roll off the tongue as well.” Max responds.

“IGNITA, WHERE IS YOUR BATHROOM?” Procerita shouts down the hall, where Ignita was overseeing the replicator craft a grapple gun to make traversal easier for Max, as well as various other objects that could prove useful for the raid.

“It’s near the kitchen, close to the stairs”

Procerita snatches Max off the table and walks toward the bathroom, putting exaggerated swaying of her hips into her every step. 

Max is now squirming aggressively in her hand, not sure exactly what she has planned, but having a few vague ideas.

He looks up at her and furrows his brow. He stops all movement and makes direct eye contact. 

Noticing this, she rustles his hair a bit with her thumb, to his distaste. 

“Don’t be so angry, it’ll be fun.” Procerita says.

Max kicks himself, or at least tries to, her fingers being too tight around his legs to allow movement. 

She opens the door to reveal a bathroom that looked similar to one you would see in a wealthy person’s home back on Earth, only much, much larger.

Procerita lowers the seat of the toilet to create a flat surface, and grabs a towel off a nearby shelf, laying it down over the toilet lid.

“I’m gonna wash that towel for her after this.” Procerita mutters.

Once again unsealing her outfit, she lets it drop to her feet and brings her leg up so she can grab the suit.

Grabbing the suit and placing it on the counter along with Max, she moves her hand to unlatch her bra. 

Max stares up at and removes his suit as well. He didn’t want to ruin another one. Thankfully, this time he found the release button. 

In a quick flash Procerita tosses the bra at Max, obscuring his vision.

When he finally moves it out the way, her panties were no where to be found. He could once again see her small patch of pubes, her tender looking lips, and her slightly oozing slit. 

“I’m feeling a little lazy right now, so I’m hoping you are feeling well enough to be doing most of the work.”

“What’s in it for me?” Max asks.

“You get to save yourself from what I might do to you if you keep up your antics.”

Max responds by shrugging his shoulders.

Procerita sits down on her makeshift chair, and sticks out her open hand, placing it on the table. 

Max steps onto her open hand. Immediately, it begins moving. The jarring shift in motion causes Max to fall on his bottom. 

Once her hand reaches the area between her open legs, she pours max out her hand. 

Max sits in awe between the two thighs. He can feel the heat radiating off them. Immediately he can feel the womanly pheromones grab onto him, guiding him through primal instinct alone. 

Before him he sees the mountainous giantess, biting her lip, rife with anticipation.

He walks toward the massive womanhood. The stretched his hand out to one of the walls of thigh around him. The skin was soft and silky. As he looked up, he could see Procerita close her eyes and lean her head back, concentrating on feeling the little hand moving along her thigh. She was playing with her nipples, in slow, circular motions.

As he neared her most sensitive area, the powerful smell entered his nose. It smelled sweet, like strawberries. 

The massive wall of woman loomed before him. If he looked eye level he could see her clitoris, hiding behind the lips, peeking out like a nervous animal.

Stepping closer he draws his hand, placing it between her folds. 

He brings his opposite hand in as well, and begins to slowly push up while applying pressure to the moistening pink pussy. 

He sat there, massaging the area vertically until he finally reaches her clit. Placing his hands on either side of it he begins rubbing. Hearing her noises up above is all the confirmation he needed. 

The area around him was getting more and more wet as he went on.

Procerita begs, “I-inside, I need you inside…”

Going against common sense, he grabs her lips on either side of himself. 

He takes a deep breath, and jumps up. Sticking his legs out as if he were sitting on a swing, he swings feet-first into her womanhood. 

The heavily lubricated area quickly slides by and he goes up to his waist inside her. Not taking a moment to reconsider, he sticks his legs as hard as he can into the wall to gain a bit of purchase. This has the added effect of eliciting a moan from Procerita.

Max moves his hands into the glistening cavern. Using the walls, Max bends his knees, pulling himself deeper into her. 




Suddenly, he feels the powerful vaginal muscles grab him tightly, yanking him deeper until only his head remains. 

With a loud slurp, he disappears all the way inside the Glalan. Even within, he can hear her increasingly loud moans. 

Moving around, he finds a small spot above his stomach that has a slightly different texture. When he touches it, the tunnel around him quivers more than it usually does. 

Ah yes, the coveted g-spot, Max thinks jokingly. 

He puts his hands on it and rubs it while massaging everywhere else with his legs and torso, even taking a few gulps of Procerita’s love juice.

He knew he shouldn’t be enjoying being inside of a woman who had not only kidnapped him, but was actively a part of the attempted destruction of the entire earth. However, something about her just felt so right.

The warm embrace of her sweet nectar was encompassing his entire body, the sound of her heartbeat pounding in his ears. The powerful muscles felt like heaven. They were undulating around him faster and stronger, following his own pace that was increasing at the same time. 

It was all happening so fast, until he felt a powerful contraction knock the wind out of his lungs, and an unbelievable onslaught of juices poured onto him before he could get his next breath in.

The force of the contraction subsided and allowed him to slide out onto the towel. 

He laid there, looking at the underside of the giant breasts that rose and fell with her rapid breaths. 

She leaned forward so Max could see her face. She was absolutely beaming from ear to ear, her hair throughly disheveled. 

“That. Was. AMAZING.” Procerita cheered.

Max was still lying down, coated head to toe in her fluid, with an open-mouthed smile, breathing heavily.

She picked him up with both hands under his shoulders and planted a big, wet kiss on his chest. 

They both definitely needed a shower.
Chapter End Notes:
If you have any ideas you would like to see in the story, leave a review. I am open to all ideas. Criticism is also greatly appreciated. Have a nice day!