- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Ass entrapment in this one.


“Whaaaat? 4 chapters in three days? How can you keep this up?”, you ask.

Well dear reader, I’m glad you asked that, because I likely can’t keep this up, and I will definitely overwork myself to the point where I hate writing.

The only thing that can keep me writing is if you leave a review and rate 10/10, so uhh, please do that.

“ENTERING ATMOSPHERE. PLEASE RETURN TO COCKPIT.”


“Eugh…”
Procerita’s eyes open slowly, the automated message repeating over the loudspeakers embedded in every one of the four rooms and the various cramped maintenance crawl spaces. 

Normally when she woke up she was irritable and foggy-minded. Today was the first day she woke up refreshed since she woke up from the medical bed after one of her more challenging battles.

Sitting up she quickly remembers the events of the night prior. chuckling softly to herself she walks to the cockpit, clad in all but her undergarments. 

Arriving, at the press of a button she reserves a landing pad at a repair shop whose owner she is familiar with. Autopilot returns to its business.

Returning to her room she grabs another body suit, similar to the one she had yesterday. Grabbing her shield projector as well (in case of emergencies of course, you can never be too safe) she goes to the replicator, placing the clothes on the table next to it.

She definitely couldn’t keep the human in her butt all day. She would take him out later, and he would need clothes.

Crafting a human sized light orb, a human sized body suit, and a telecommunications system, quickly putting them in a small bag.

Rapping the bag around the tip of her finger tightly, she licks the tip of her finger and leans over the table. 

Moving aside her panties with her other hand, she takes a deep breath, and sticks the finger into her rear. 

Feeling the large finger poke him, Max finally wakes up. He had a good nights rest, the warm cavern and soft walls proving useful. He could never tell her that. 

Looking at the finger he sees the light orb lighting up the interior of the Glalan. Grabbing the bag rapped around her finger, seeing the light orb, an earpiece rapped in a small met bag, and a bodysuit that was still warm from the replicator. Quickly grabbing the earpiece and light, he decides he would wait until he got out and was clean to take the outfit out of the bag. 

Was that kindness? Did she really pity him? Max puts on the earpiece and speaks, 

“Can you hear me, Procerita?”

His parents always taught him that remembering a person’s name is a great way to make them like you, and he really needed her to like him or he was completely fucked, as opposed to just being fucked.

“Yes, I can hear you.”

“Can you tell me what you are doing here?” 

“Oh, uh, yeah. I’m here to fix my ship, go to the bazaar, and find out when the next Glalan raid is.”

“Do you really just fight? I know it’s fun to challenge but that doesn’t sound like a sustainable lifestyle-“

“Who are you to criticize my lifestyle?! YOU ARE INSIDE MY ASS!” 

Shocked by her sudden change in tone, Max responds, “That’s not what I me-“

She cuts off comms. 

Finally landing in the repair she walks down to the ship bay, lowering the deck. Hearing the door close back up behind her, she walks up to the automated service desk.

“I would like to have my right engine repaired and my G-force counterweight checked.” Procerita says, wasting no time. 

She puts her wrist computer up to the scanner, and it emits a high-pitched beep
“TRANSACTION COMPLETE”, the mechanical voice confirms.
Walking away, she exits the repair shop and approaches the security checkpoint. 
The X-ray and metal detectors were both managed by Aelmari. 
She passes on a smile as she walks through. Her body will definitely hide her little secret when she goes through the x-ray.
She has smuggled things inside herself before, but never has it felt this fun. 
As she walked towards the her first destination, she wonders what Max is up to.

Max wished she hadn’t given him the light. He could clearly see the walls now, lined with capillaries and undulating. Far away from him, down the intestine, he hears gurgling. And on top of that, he had the worst hangover he’d ever felt. 

Finding the brewer’s stall, she walks over and searches for a new bottle to replace the now almost empty one she had the day prior.  


Leaving the Bazaar, Procerita makes a stop at the restroom. Closing the door, she loosens the suit, letting it fall. Tying the arms together, creating a makeshift belt around her thighs. 

Enabling comms, she whispers, 

“I’m going to extract you now”

Max makes no direct response, but the Glalan believes she hears a relieved sigh. 

 She pulls the silky panties aside and applied some lubricant she had purchased while shopping to the area. It was supposed to not only make the area slippery, but additionally relax the muscles. 

“See if you can climb out”, she adds, “I don’t want to stick my finger in myself again right now.”

Hearing her request, Max tried to reach towards the tight exit.

Placing his hand against the centre, he notices immediately it is much more forgiving. Reaching his hand outside, he hears a suppressed moan in his earpiece.

Sticking his arm further in, he grunts “Can I get some help in here?”

Procerita responds, “uhh, sure”

Feeling his hand get pinched between her thumb and index, he feels her start pulling.

Relieved, he prepares to be pulled out. He tightly shuts his eyes and stiffens his muscles.

She draws him out to where he can see outside, but then she pushes him back in, then back out. 

This continues for a few times, and he hears her stifle another moan. How can a being be this horny all the time?

Finally, she pulls him all the way out. Sitting in her hand, she brings it up to her face.

“Sorry, that felt really nice. So, how was it in there?” She asks, brushing a loose strand of hair behind her ear. 

“What? It was scary! And dark! And smelly, and-“

“And did you like it?”

“N-no! I-I mean,”

She smiles at him mischievously. 

“You’re a terrible liar, Max”

Max tries to form a sentence, stumbling on his words and eventually his muttering turned into a mumble, and then he stopped.

In a defeated tone, he looks down at his feet and mutters, “Yeah, I liked it.”

“Great! Because I’m going to have to do that again, I love it when you squirm. You are going to have to tell me about your favourite part when we get back to the ship. Now, let’s get you washed up.”

She pulls the body suit up to her waist and tightens the arms. Stepping out of the stall, she walks to the sink, and places him under the tap.

“Warm or cold?” She asks.

“Somewhere in between, please?”

“You got it, Max. Sorry I yelled at you, by the way. It’s just that people have been angry at the Glalan way for my entire life. But it’s in our blood to hunt. Do you understand?”

“Kind of.”

She turns the rap on to a slight drizzle, that Max uses to wash himself off.

“It’s so weird seeing a sentient in the palm of my hand” Procerita thinks out loud.

“It’s so weird standing in the palm of a giant catgirl’s hand”, Max jokingly retorts, “can you dry me off?”

The Glalan smirks, and moves the human to the air drier. 

As it turns on, Max is immediately hurtled into the air from the intense pressure.

To Max, the world travels in slow motion. The catgirl’s eyes widen, and she watched as Max is shot into the air.

Immediately, she jumps into the air and sticks her arm out at terrifying speed, snatching max out of the air. 

Bringing her arm down and uncurling her fingers, she sees a shivering Max look up at her.

Making eye contact for a moment, neither of them move a muscle. 

Suddenly, they both burst out laughing. Max is rolling across her palm and Procerita struggles to not drop the human as she is shaking with laughter. 

“I should have thought that one through a little better” the Glalan giggles.

“You definitely should have!” Max responds in a lighthearted tone. 

“So where should I put you now that you aren’t hiding behind my back door anymore?”

Max looks down, resting his eyes on her exposed bra. 

Seeing this, Procerita makes a knowing wink, and places him in her cleavage, prevented from falling by her bra string. 

Untying her “belt” she puts her arms back through pulls up the bodysuit. 

“Hold your breath, Max”

She taps a button and Max’s world gets a lot tighter. It’s so tight around him he can see the place outside. 

“Max, if you have any questions, feel free to ask. I may not be able to answer all the time but I will try when I can”

“Thanks.”

Max gets snug into the cleavage, excited to learn about the marvellous world so far beyond his wildest dreams.
Chapter End Notes:

To all readers:


I hope you all enjoyed this chapter! You are all disgusting, depraved people, and I love you.