- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Awhhh yeah! The coveted smut chapter! I hope you enjoy.

“I DON’T WANNA DO THAT!” Max shouted, to no reaction from the beast. 


As she brought her hands towards her chest, Procerita presses a button that sits just above her collarbone, instantly loosening the outfit.


“I’m not sure how much trouble I could get into if anyone finds you, so you are going to be in there while I go through security when we land.”


Desperately trying to escape the situation, Max attempts to take up a lighthearted joking tone, “at least b-buy me dinner first! Ha… ha…?” But the fear in his voice is easily recognizable.



“Don’t worry about it!” Procerita retorts, letting the suit drop to her feet, “you’ll be just fine!” She reaches for the shot glass and instantly flicks the liquid into her mouth.


“Physically, anyway…” she mutters under her breath. 


Throwing away the shot glass carelessly, she moves toward her toy to the point where he can feel the moisture of her breath. “Those are some cute clothes you got there. You wanna take ‘em off?”, she says in a low voice, seduction creeping into her tone.


Looking at her now he sees her lightly tanned skin, impossibly smooth. As his eyes drift lower down her body he sees her breasts, shining slightly from the effort of repairs. The large mammaries move up and down with her breath. Drifting lower still he sees her stomach, where a small outline of abs exists.

Behind her he can see her tail flicking up and down. returning to her front, he sees her nether regions, with a thick, but well-groomed triangular bush, sitting above a slightly wet vagina, with her lower lips slightly parted. As his eyes drift lower-


“Hey buddy, my eyes are up here.” His eyes immediately dart back up, caught ogling the giant once again. “I believe I asked you something”


“Uhh y-yeah” he stuttered, looking for the release mechanism on his clothes.


Letting out a deep annoyed sigh, Procerita extends a claw and quickly slices the suit off. 


Scanning his body, the feline woman sees he is erect again.


“I see you down there. Maybe you’ll enjoy this as much as I will”


Quickly swiping her hand and grabbing the human, she brings him up to her mouth.


Extending her tongue, Max braces his arms as the tongue begins to lick his upper body, to the point where nothing was left dry. 


Standing up from the cockpit, Procerita leans over her chair, arching her back and moving her contraband towards her behind. 


Max was not only scared at this point, he was angry. Angry because not only were his genitals betraying him again, but his own mind. Because he was enjoying the fear, and was turned on by being so weak in the face of this goddess. 


Max chased fear because it got his adrenaline pumping. It was why he was in the forest, far away from society.


As he cursed at himself, his heart skips a beat,
There it was.


He was too busy being in his own head that he neglected to notice he was facing the umfathomable rear. Stretching out in both directions were the huge cheeks. There was enough muscle that they were firm and held upright but enough fat that it wasn’t bony. Above his head, he saw the tail continue to flick up and down, making a quiet thumping sound behind him on the top of the console he was resting on moments ago.


Between the cheeks was the place he was about to become a guest to.


Coated in various biological oils and small droplets of sweat. Wrinkled and rubbery. The hue was about three shades darker than the skin around it. It was close enough he could smell it. Earthy and heavy air, and would be gut-wrenchingly repulsive to anyone who didn’t grow up on a manure farm. 


Savouring her power, Procerita winks her pucker at him and brings him closer to it.


The stench grows worse but the pheromones take hold, clouding his thoughts even more. He can feel the heat radiating off the anticipating hole. 


Finally she feels his head make contact. Moving her hand slightly down, she drags his head against it, the force moving his head and putting his face against it.


He can taste it. He can smell nothing else. His face is coated in the oils hidden within the wrinkles. She begins working him around in a clockwise motion, loosening the area. 


Biting her lip, Procerita relishes in the power she feels. The only time she has ever felt power like this was when she fought against the Flemac on their home planet.  She could never tell him that this was the first time anyone else had touched her in a sexual manner. 


She increases the force against him, and by extension her asshole. Thankfully there wasn’t a single hair, that much he could be thankful for. 
Feeling confident she moves him to the centre and provides a firm push, causing his head to sink in. Him taking notice of this, he immediately tries to break free, pushing his hands against her and trying to pull back.


Feeling his cold hands on the sensitive skin of her pucker, she lets out a quiet moan and her muscles jump from the excitement, giving a quick but forceful push, sending Max rapidly in, up to his elbows.
Inside her now, Max is extremely grateful he isn’t claustrophobic, or this bad experience would be exponentially worse. She gives another push, accompanied by the muscular sphincter pinching his waist. He slides in a few more inches.


Not being one for patience, Procerita moved her hand down his body to make one big push. 
Both realizing the time has come, they both take a deep breath simultaneously in preparation for the ensuing event. 


With a big push, Procerita shoves the human all up to his ankles, where her rectal muscles do the rest of the work, sucking him right in. 


Even within her colon, he can hear her resounding moan. The tight tube is extremely dark and getting his bearings was impossible due to the shifting walls and slimy, slippery walls. The air was even more dense here and impossibly humid. The smell was similar to the one he encountered outside, only magnitudes more potent. 


Impulses took over and he writhes his heart away, punching and kicking the walls, knowing it is futile but continuing nonetheless. 


The sensation for Procerita was heavenly, and the thought of Max’s terror made her sopping wet. 
His thrashing was wonderful, and she came to the conclusion now was as good a time as any to start playing with herself.


Tiring out, Max could feel something on the other side of the “wall” of the undulating cavern, moving up and down, up and down. Max couldn’t believe it. She was getting off to this! 


Max stopped his thrashing for a bit to take a breather, inhaling deep breaths of tainted air. Feeling her fingers still on the other side, picking up speed until he felt the surrounding walls pulsate stronger and faster than before, squishing him each time and slathering him in mucus. 


Suddenly, with the biggest pulse of them all, the walls become incredibly tight, quivering. The world around him shakes.


A few minutes later, he can feel her walking, then lying down.


Procerita, feeling fulfilled, decides to take a nap as she waits to arrive at her destination.


She smiles, knowing Max is not getting out until she bids it so. 


Dozing off, she imagines other things she could do with Max.

Chapter End Notes:

I’m still very new to writing and any advice is greatly appreciated.

if you so wish, you can add me on discord at Penis McAssface#7719 and let me know where you want to see the story go or if you want to drop any advice.