- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hopefully this one is enjoyable! This one has a tad of mouthplay, but it was mostly just experimenting with random stuff. 

Procerita stepped out of her building, Max sitting atop her head, using her hair as grip points to not fall of. 



“Where to, my little adventurer?” She asked him. 

“Uhh. Left!” 

Procerita shot off into that direction at a brisk pace. 

“Ooh! Over there!” Max exclaimed, pointing towards a store selling earth-like summer clothes. The Glalan turned towards it and headed inside. 

The interior was square-shaped, with a variety of displays lining three of the walls. In the centre of the room there was a display showing off various articles of clothing being worn by mannequins with holograms projected over them. 

“Can we buy anything?” Max excitedly asked.

Procerita smiled. “We can buy anything. Ten million credits is quite a lot.”

He giddily hopped down to the replicator display and gestured to the giant to cover her eyes.

As she did so, the sound of buttons being pressed could be heard, going on for about 30 seconds until:

“SELECTION COMPLETED. PLEASE PROVIDE METRICS.” A robotic voice stated. Procerita lifted her wrist up, and the machine made a beep. 

A large stack of folded clothes was quickly spat out onto a table beside the display. 

“Ta-daa!” Max gestured at the pile. 

Procerita nodded her head, impressed. “My turn!” Procerita cheered, and turned to selecting a few outfits for Max.

“SELECTION COMPLETED. PLEASE INPUT METRICS.” The voice repeated. The Glalan selected a button that read ‘MANUAL INPUT’

“Do you know what sizes you wear?” She inquired. 

Max toyed with the buttons a bit, and the replicator spat out another few outfits, this time much, much smaller.

Procerita reached to pick up the pile as Max hopped atop it. She skipped off to the dressing room in the corner across from them, nearly causing Max to fall off a few times. 

Entering the room, she locked the door behind her and dropped the folded items on the bench. 



Procerita stepped out of the store grinning, now donning a sundress and sunhat. Max was reclining  along the brim of the hat in cargo shorts and a loose shirt. 

They continued along down the street, Max joyfully listening to Procerita muse on about her earlier life. 

“… and by the time I was sixteen, I was formally invited to the arena of the Viriditas for the final tournament.” Procerita explained.

“Hold on. What’s the Viriditas?” Max interrupted her, passing on a confused look. 

“Oh. Uhh, I can send a document on my wrist computer later, but it’s basically just a huge sentient plant that likes to host fights and interact with other sentients.” 

Procerita’s stomach groaned. “Hmmm. I’m hungry. What could I eat…” she tipped her hat forwards, causing Max to tumble out to her open hand. “Perhaps I could eat this little human.” She played.

“Oh, the horror!” Max taunted, “if only there were something else like…” His eyes went wide, “ICE CREAM!?”

The human was shocked at the sight. Banners with the summertime snack were plastered around the storefront. The only thing more powerful than his confusion was his desire for it. 

The Glalan couldn’t let him down now, he was far too giddy. She approached the store and was greeted by another display showing off a variety of flavours. She simply ordered a large vanilla cone, and tapped her wrist on the display, which withdrew a minuscule amount of money from her account. The cone was immediately handed off from the machine, being quickly snatched by Procerita.

Max crawled from her hand onto the top of the cone and grabbed the Maraschino cherry, nibbling on it. 

“This is wild.” He muttered, staring in awe at the massive sweet, feeling the cold from the snack below seeping into him. 

 Max watched Procerita bring the ice cream to her face, taking a long lick, her cream-coated tongue went so close to his face he could feel the heat of her breath wash over him. 

Procerita let out a delighted squeal, obviously enjoying the taste. Max, seeing her enjoyment, scooped some of it with his hand and brought it to his mouth, giving it a taste. He was pleasantly surprised that it tasted just like it did on earth. 

In an unpredicted turn, Procerita lifted the cone above her head. Max could no longer see her below him. As he attempted to figure it out, he heard a crunch that reverberated through the cone. 

 In his thorough confusion he almost didn’t notice the “floor” below him was quickly sinking into the cone. Then it clicked. Procerita was had bit off the tip of the cone and was sucking the ice cream out of it like a vacuum. 

He watched the waffle cone walls surrounding him rising up, blocking out the light as he chuckled softly at the strange situation. 

The area was getting increasingly claustrophobic as the walls were closing in towards the point.

With a pop, Max’s lower half was sucked right into Procerita’s lips. His already dirtied shorts now had a fresh layer of saliva on top of them. The Glalan took a deep nasal inhale, then slurped the rest of him right in with the rest of the snack. 

Passing through the tip was a tight squeeze that slathered his entire body in the frozen snack. 

Max was welcomed back into Procerita’s mouth as her tongue writhed all over his body, attacking every bit of his skin while she sucked him like a piece of candy, the pressure making his ears pop. 

He relaxed his muscles as her hot breath washed over him with it’s familiar incredible humidity. With every passing lick from the powerful tongue, his body warmed up and was freed from another bit of the sticky cold delicacy. 

The expertly moving tongue threw him around easily, searching all over for sweetness. 

Feeling satisfied, Procerita let Max slide out from between her lips into her waiting palm. 

He stood up in her hand and quickly brushed himself off. Looking back at her, he saw her tongue fart back into her mouth, prodding around until it shot back out, revealing the cherry Max was holding earlier sat on the tip of the Glalan’s tongue. 

Not sure of what else to do, Max reached out and retrieved the cherry, although it was drenched in spit and looked less than edible. 

Seeing Max look in confusion at the cherry caused Procerita to giggle. “I don’t actually expect you to eat that, yknow. But considering all the places you’ve been in I’m surprised you still care.” She chuckled. 

Max rolled his eyes and tossed the cherry to the ground. “So you are aware of all the gross things you are putting me through.” 

“Hey! Don’t lie, you love it!”

“Never said I didn’t.” 

“You did call me gross though.” Procerita’s grin grew impish. “So then, front or back?”
Chapter End Notes:

The date part two coming soon! The Viriditas is an idea I really like, and I would like to explore it more. If you want to hear about it, I have a whole document explaining what it’s all about.