- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

More of an interlude chapter. No smut, but prepares my biggest endeavour yet. 

Walking towards the cockpit, Procerita was interrupted by a loud crash from downstairs. 



She clenched her hand around Max and rushed to her room to grab the knife. 

She wrapped her hand around the handle, it’s comfortable weight familiar to her hand. 

She basically jumped down the stairs rushing towards the possible threat. 

Entering the ship bay, she was greeted by a fallen ration container, and Timet huddled in the corner, clutching his legs to his chest. 

Procerita let out a sigh and put the knife on a nearby ledge. 

“You’re forgiven, Timet. Now help me lift this thing back up. Next time though, just ask.” 

Timet slowly rose from the corner and inched toward Procerita and the fallen crate. 

“S-sorry. I was hungry, and I didn’t want to bother you.” Timet apologized timidly. 

Procerita simply gestured at the crate. Seeing this, the Abbadan reaches to grab it. 

The Glalan absent-mindedly reached behind herself and go put the knife in it’s holster. Feeling her hand make contact, she attempted to get a good grip.

“FUCK!” Procerita wailed in agony. She dropped Max to the floor and clutched her bleeding hand. She had foolishly grabbed the knife by the blade. The substance it was coated in quickly slipped into her wound causing unimaginable searing pain that shot up her arm. 

Timet’s eyes went wide and he quickly rushed over to the first aid station. 

He quickly grabbed a few items and rushed back to Procerita, acting almost on instinct. 

He grabbed her wounded arm under his shoulder, holding it straight as possible with her palm facing the ceiling. The arm was shaking violently from the shocked nerves and bleeding profusely. 

Judging by the small red stringy objects on the wound, Timet was immediately made aware that edited Aelmari fluid was on it. He had seen it many times before aboard the ship. 

He grabbed a wad of gauze to try to absorb the substance and keep it away from a wound. 

Attempting to clean the substance was difficult, as Procerita’s claws had extended and her fingers were twitching with pain. Timet was able to get in a couple wipes before sustaining a few scratches on his hand. 

Most of the fluid was gone and some blood had been absorbed. Timet threw the gauze off to the side and grabbed a container of cream. 

Applying the clear substance lavishly to the area, Procerita’s muscles relaxed almost immediately. Finishing it off by wrapping her palm in a few layers of gauze, he let her go and stepped aside. 

Procerita was shocked. “Uhh… thanks. Where’d you learn to do that so fast?” 

Timet smiled. “It is simply a part of our school system.”

“Oh, alright.” Procerita muttered, inspecting her bandages. 

“That’s cool and all”, Max interrupted, “but can someone help me here?” He was lying on the ground, wincing from the fall. 

Procerita drew a sharp “oh!” And leaned down, grabbing her human. 

Timet looked intensely uncomfortable, staring directly at Max. 

Seeing this, Max sent a friendly wave. Noticing his fear, he looked up to Procerita, confused. 

“Oh! This is Timet. He’s an Abbadan. They are TERRIFIED of humans from what I’ve seen.” Procerita explained. 

“That’s good to know. Hey, where’s that lady?” 

“She’s down here.” Timet interrupted, “I got scared and accidentally tipped over the container.” 

Procerita let out an annoyed groan, and started looking for the woman. 



The woman had been wandering around in the ship bay. Upon finding her, Procerita put her on the dresser with food and water. Max had suggested a TV, but upon replicating it she looked at it like it were as foreign as everything else around her. Timet was given a mobile replicator in the storage bay for all of his desires. 

Max and Procerita were in the cockpit together again. Max was introducing the Glalan to some of Earth music, although his tastes were by no means modern. 

They were discussing a song that had reportedly been broadcast to a group of Glalan’s before their portable base was practically annihilated by human weaponry. Max had enjoyed hearing this, talking about how it proved humans weren’t at all a weak species, while Procerita in turn argued that physical strength was a much better measurement of a specie’s strength. 

As they continued, the terminal interrupted their discussion. 

“APPROACHING GLALAN PRIME. PREPARE FOR PLANETFALL.” 
Chapter End Notes:

Enjoy! Next chapter will give us the glorious planet of Glalan Prime, and it’s interesting culture.