- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I’m back, and with reasonable time, too!


butt chapter! Exciting!

This area of Procerita was slightly foreign. This part Of her bowels differed from where he usually was. The walls had less mucous and the surface was spongier. 



The toy on his feet was made of a hard plasticky substance that didn’t budge at all. Nonetheless, he likely wouldn’t be clean after this. 



Procerita stepped out of her room, wearing her standard bodysuit again. Heading towards the cockpit, she is interrupted by a series of shouts from the pantry.

“GET AWAY FROM ME! DON’T COME ANY CLOSER!” A male voice cried in fear.

Procerita rolled her eyes. Standard Abbadans. Despite having quite the menacing appearance, they were frightened of the smallest things. There was probably a rat or something in the pantry.

As she opened the door, a small figure catches her eye. It was the human woman, her nude form paralyzing the demon-like figure with incredible fear. She simply nudged the human with her foot and closed the door behind herself in response. 

The Abbadan was calmer now, but still frightened by Procerita. He was avoiding eye contact, shivering with fear.

Procerita had encountered these guys many times before. Usually very friendly if you aren’t kidnapping them. 

“Hello. I am Procerita, and you are aboard my ship. I do not intend to harm you.” Procerita spoke in a clear, neutral tone.

“I-I’m Timet. C-can you lock the door? I don’t want that thing getting near me.” Timet stammered nervously. 

Procerita sighed and reached around her and locked the door. “It’s just a human. They’re hardly dangerous. In fact, I have one of my own. You haven’t met him yet.” Procerita assured. 

“Oh! I, uh, I see. And it’s not… Venomous?” 

Procerita shook her head. “Not at all. Hey, what were you doing with those pirates by the way? I’m surprised they gave you uniforms. Scumbags like that tend to enslave Abbadans.”

“Well, they do. I disguised myself as an Archon. Since no one sees them often, they believed me. All I really had to do was paint myself pink and they pretty much hired me on the spot.” The demon explained. 

“Mhmm. And what were you doing on my ship?” 

“I was supposed to be looting it, but I never got around to it.”

Procerita shrugged. “Good enough. Here, let me untie you, Timet.” 

Procerita walked around and undid his bounds. 

As he stood up, the chair let out a loud squeal, and he had to harshly arch his back to avoid touching the ceiling, a reminder of his incredible height. 

“You might want to go down to the storage bay. The ceiling there is a good bit higher. Sorry about that, I don’t have guests often.”

Timet walked past Procerita out the door, muttering a quiet “thank you” as he passed by and stepped down the stairs. 

Procerita walked back to her room, locking the door behind her. 

She placed a knife on top of her dresser, coated in a substance that was loosely based on an Aelmari fluid. The original substance increased a nerve’s reaction to pleasure. This substance increased the reaction to pain. If Timet was lying, she would make sure he would regret it. 

With that, she slipped into bed and tried to get some rest. 



Procerita’s ass felt especially exciting this time. This was uncharted territory, and he had to harshly resist the urge to crawl deeper, probing her insides like some strange sort of adventurer. The air was humid and stuffy like always. The wonderful Nanites keeping his lungs from struggling at all from the lack of oxygen. 

The spongy walls slightly scraped his skin, making his skin feel dry. 

The exit was still blocked off tightly by the plug, now not feeling cold against his feet from the constant exposure to Procerita’s bowels. 

It had been quite a while since Procerita went to sleep, but he felt her waking up. Her heartbeat increased slightly in speed and force. Max felt the plug at his feet give way. 

Using some strength, he managed to contort his body so he was facing towards the exit. The sudden light made him instinctively squint and bring his arm up to cover his face, dragging strands of mucous with it. 

Procerita shone the handheld mirror into her own hole, which gaped wide from the plug. 

She saw Max deep inside of her anus, the strange sight causing her to smile. He was lying on his stomach, the pitch black depths of herself behind him. 

He started crawling towards the light. 


Procerita interrupted him. “Hey wait! I barely got the chance to feel you squirm in there!” 

Max sighed heavily as he watched the gateway to the outside world tighten back to normal, sealing out the light. 

Procerita waited to feel Max, biting her lip in anticipation. Her hand drifted towards her loins. 

She felt Max shift, sending a jolt of pleasure to her brain. He was moving now, each time he made contact with her inner ass exciting her further. However, something was… different. His movements were pushing down, moving him higher. 

When she finally realized what he was doing, it was too late. He was too far in. 

She stood upright and tried to shake him out, jumping up and down. 

She started giggling hysterically from the strange situation. “No! Get out of there!” She laughed, “I have laxatives! Don’t make me use them you bastard!” She half-joked.

She felt him lose his footing from the jumping and slip down a good distance. She continued, causing him to lose even more progress. 

Eventually, she felt his feet make contact with her asshole, and she quickly reached in and drew him out. 

Bringing him up to her face, Max noticed she had beads of sweat running down her face, and her hair was disheveled, yet a goofy smile remained on her face. 

She had difficulty keeping her composure. “Never. Do that. Again.” She sputtered between breaths, trying not to giggle. 

“What’re you gonna do to stop me?” Max sassed. 

She looked him dead in the eyes. “Do you remember what I said about the laxatives?” 

Max held up his hands in surrender, “say no more, mon chéri.

Procerita giggled. 

She stepped out of her room, and headed towards the cockpit. 
Chapter End Notes:

The crew diversifies! The human woman may not be a forever part of the crew, but I can see Timet staying around.