- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Definetely my worst chapter yet. Feel free to skip, it will have no impact on the story. No smut. 

“Come on out there, human.” Peira demanded.

Max’s heart froze. How did she know he was here? His mind raced with endless possibilities, but then he saw the Glalan reach between her legs, and with a wet schluck she withdrew something from her vaginal cavity, and held it up to her face. 

“You did well today. I expect you will do just as well later.” Peira spoke. She then tossed the thing on her hand into a container on her dresser, before bending to the ground and pulling her clothes back up. 

When she was done, she walked to the desk and sat at her chair, her feet coming dangerously close to Max. 

Options were dwindling. Max needed to get up onto that desk. The quickest way was up Peira, but that was unfathomably stupid. There was the dresser, but he had no way of reaching the desk from there, and he would have to go out in the open. Could he cause a distraction? 

As he looked up the dresser he realized he could see the corner of the container, it was made of glass, about 10 feet tall. 

As he looked at it, a figure walked to the glass.

It was another human. 

She was completely nude. Her figure was thin, she was clutching her elbows. She was unwell. Her sunken eyes were looking at the back of Peira’s head, her eyes distant.

Max rushed out into the open and started frantically waving his arms. He saw the woman’s eyes shift to him. He had caught her attention! She stepped back in shock, before rushing towards the glass, putting her hands on the wall. 

Perfect. Max put his hands to his mouth and mimed yelling. Max mouthed the word ‘please’ and put his hands together, begging. 

The woman gathered herself and took a deep breath. 

Sprinting back to the shadow, Max heard the woman’s faint yells. Peira’s cat ears perked up. She stood up from her chair and walked towards the container of the screaming woman. 

This was his chance! Max sprinted to the chair, finding he could wrap his arms around the legs of the chair and shimmy up.

He was going as fast as he could. The metal provided a surprisingly good  amount of grip as it stuck to his skin. Unfortunately, that also applied to his chest, making climbing painful as the metal gripped his torso and dragged. 

By the time he was halfway up his arms Were sore, but not tired. He kept climbing as fast as he could. Peira seemed to be occupied with making the woman stop screaming. 

He grabbed the top of the chair and pulled himself up. The floor was 50 feet down. It wouldn’t hurt him, but it would hurt his progress. 

Interrupting him, he heard Peira. “If you don’t shut up I’m going to break your fucking legs!” She hissed. 

There goes the distraction. Time was running out. Peira was already making her way back to the chair. Panic set in. Within seconds her butt was above him. 

Max’s instincts got the best of him. He let out a yell, and the bottom above him stopped. Peira’s body went rigid.

Slowly turning around, she makes eye contact with Max, and a grin stretches across her face.
Chapter End Notes:

Sorry everyone who had to read that. The ideas were just not flowing at all.