- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Anal insertion chapter! Sorry, I just can’t help myself.

Procerita finally lifts herself off the chair, Max and his vessel left wobbling slightly from the movement. Procerita turns around and extends a claw. Bringing it to the string, with a quick movement, Max hops to the ground.



As his legs make contact, they give away, still weak from the orgasm. He was completely drenched in fluids but his ear-to-ear smile remained. Procerita quickly grabbed the dildo from behind him and pulled the suction off. Procerita skipped off to drop the toy in her room, leaving Max with his thoughts for a moment. 

When she returned Max was still where she left him, lying down. 

“Round three?” Procerita asked gleefully. 

Max let out a groan. 

“C’mooon, you know you want to!”

Max said nothing.

Procerita crossed her arms, pouted, and turned around so her back was facing Max.

She pouted again with a small bounce to put the point across. The bounce shook her breasts and bottom. 

Procerita put her hands on the cockpit and a grin crossed her face. the Glalan began to bend down so her butt would press against the skirt. 

She slowly shifted her weight onto each leg, making her rear tantalizingly move around. No words were spoken, as Procerita attempted to let her body do the talking. 

Max was, as always, enraptured by Procerita. He couldn’t take his eyes off of her backside. The teasing skirt keeping her naughty bits just beyond the curtain. The legs that extended beneath her like soft marble pillars, the indescribable glory of her thighs. 

How did she always make it so difficult to say no? 

“Please” Max softly begged. 

“What was that?” Procerita asked.

“Please” Max pleaded louder.

“Please what?” Procerita teased, “kidding. I know what you want, Maxy.”

With that she hiked her skirt up, exposing her beautiful underside, still with no underwear. She moved herself backward onto the chair, casting a shadow over the chair, dotted with red rays of light that had shone through her outfit. 

An a moment, Procerita’s ass came crashing down, causing Max to bounce into the air and land on his own ass. 

The new sight was truly one to behold. It was like a cathedral with the filtered light shining upon the Catgirl’s desirable underside. 

Max’s legs carried him towards the area between her glutes. 

Procerita leaned onto the cockpit, with her arms folded and her chin on her arms. The angle she was sitting at gave Max a good angle on her pucker. She initially thought Max would be entirely opposed to it, but he seems to be enjoying this almost as much, if not more, than she was. 

His little body made contact with her back door, sending delightful shivers across her body again. The pleasure in her ass was different than in her vagina, she had come to realize. They were both exhilarating in their own special way. As she thought about this, Max was rubbing his face on her ass. 

Max was desperately trying to pleasure the both of them in any way he could. He was basking in the taboo of the act and the glorious scent of her hole. With his eyes closed, he rested his cheek against the very centre of her sphincter, letting his senses overwhelm him. He stuck his tongue out to taste the bitter, earthy butthole. 

Procerita took notice that Max was no longer moving. She reached a hand around her back and under her skirt. 

She picked him up and flipped him around, putting him in feet-first this time.

Procerita was taking effort to be slow, enjoying the sensations from shoving an entire human inside her ass. He was up to his knees now. She continued slowly working his body in, her own vaginal fluids easing the process.

Max was making an effort to stay rigid to make it easier for Procerita, but he was getting impatient now. 

“JUST SHOVE ME IN ALREADY!” Max begged.

“Getting impatient, are we?” Procerita giggled.

To Max’s surprise, her hand let go of him. 

She began using her anal muscles to suck the human in. Each clench and loosening taking him a few inches deeper. Max was being swallowed up by her ass. Right before his arms went in, they were interrupted. 

Out of nowhere, a loud shrill came from the terminal. Procerita recoiled backwards in surprise, accidentally putting Max all the way inside her. 

Radar lock. Pirates.

They immediately yanked the ship out of FTL, something only possible with highly illegal technology. Without any ability to move, the ship was already docked on by the hostiles. 

“SURRENDER NOW!” A voice shouted from downstairs.

At least they won’t find Max. Procerita thought, feeling him inside her.

There was no use in fighting. There were likely thousands of them on that ship, preying on travellers.

She sat down on the floor facing away from the entrance with her hands behind her head.

She could hear footsteps approach behind her.

Crack!

The world went dark.
Chapter End Notes:

Emotional conflict is difficult to write, so here’s space pirates instead.