- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This one is all insertion, baby! Enjoy!

Procerita spoke, “my turn, dirty boy”



Post-nut clarity stood no chance in the face of this womanly monolith, Max’s member jumping back to life mere moments after.

Clenching her hand around his body until only his head remained, she sent her hand under her skirt between her legs. 

“Take a look at this! Little Maxy forgot to bring me underwear!” Procerita commented.

“Oh Sara, I didn’t forget a thing.” Max snickered, enjoying the sight of Procerita in commando. 

Seeing up Procerita’s skirt was a sight to behold. The red light that bled through the skirt shone upon her skin. Her outer lips once again glistened with wonderful juices of love. The impossibly long legs on either side of him looked as soft as clouds. Max couldn’t decide where to look, the outfit looked remarkable on the Glalan. 

“How thoughtful of you!” Procerita giggled. “Ooo! I have an idea!” 

She rushed over to her room. 

Quickly foraging through a door, she drew out what appeared to be a dildo. 

“Ignita bought this for me a couple years ago! I haven’t used it in a little while but I want to try something.” Procerita mused.

Grabbing a piece of string off the top of her dresser, she held Max against the phallic object and began wrapping the string around him clumsily. There was no specific area other than avoiding his head and genitals. She wanted him to enjoy this as much as she was about to. 

Rushing back to the cockpit, she quickly stuck the toy and it’s “pilot” on the chair, it’s suction cup keeping it in place. 

Max opened his mouth to speak, but his view was quickly darkened by Procerita. His mouth hung open in awe. 

Procerita felt the dildo slip in, Max’s erect love stick hitting her G-spot nicely. She began to work herself up and down on it, fluids making it increasingly easier to move. 

She kept going until she was bouncing up and down on it, each thrust sending a surge of pleasure across her nerves.

For Max, the presence of the dildo made the interior far tighter. The walls sliding up and down being disorienting, but overall incredibly pleasurable. Every time he tried to get a breath, he would instead get a mouthful of Procerita’s love. It was a sweet, sweet nectar that flooded his brain with dopamine. 

Max’s lungs were surprisingly not in any pain, despite the difficulty to draw in oxygen. 

Procerita was bouncing faster now, letting out moan after moan so loud they echoed through the halls. She was focusing on feeling her passenger’s very excited manhood rub up and down inside her. 

The orgasm was building for both of them, the indescribable feeling building in them like a symphony of pleasure. 

Procerita was practically jumping now. Her eyes closed and her arms clenching into the armchair so hard her claws were extended and digging into it. 

Finally, the crescendo to their orchestra of lust. The orgasm washed over them like a tidal wave, their muscles seizing as a thick cloud of chemicals filled their minds. An onslaught of juices sloshed over Max, washing his incomparable miniscule release away with Procerita’s juices. 

Max wasn’t ready to leave. Procerita didn’t want to move. 

They sat, silent, head in the clouds with pure bliss. 
Chapter End Notes:

I was feeling a bit poetic near the end. Hope you enjoyed!