- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
My magnum opus of titles. This whole chapter is mouthplay. Enjoy!

As Procerita’s eyes peeled open, she was greeted by a cup of coffee and a small pile of clothes on the table in front of her. 



She was slightly hung over, as the two had done a decent bit of drinking the previous night.

The clothes Max had put out were a red-black plaid skirt and AC/DC crop top. She had no idea what that meant, but assumed it was a brand of some sort. 

Quickly putting them on, she stoops back down and grabs the coffee mug, clasping it with both hands. It’s still warm. 

Taking a long sip, she makes her way up the stairs. 

Max is standing on the desk again, holding a blue gel pill between his hands which is roughly the size of his forearm.


Max greeted her. “How did you sleep?”

“Like a baby. Thanks for the clothes by the way.” Procerita responded, glancing at her outfit.

“The pleasure is all mine. God, you look adorable in that.”, Max eyed her up and down, smiling lightly.

“Thanks,” Procerita giggled, “what’s that pill for?”

“It’s for your hangover.” Max exclaimed, looking up at her thoughtfully. As Procerita reaches for it, he withdraws his hands and puts his body in front of the pill.

“I think I might keep it!” Max said, teasingly, “it is awfully shiny”

Procerita was getting a little excited. She reciprocated the act. “what a selfish boy! Standing up against a powerful warrior like me” She bragged. 

She put her hands on her knees and bent down to eye-level. “Dirty little humans like you deserve to be punished!” Her ears were tucked back and her tail swished back and forth, a goofy smile plastered onto her face. 

“Oh no! What’s the big, bad Glalan going to do to little ol’ me?” Max played along, putting the pill to the ground.

Procerita was now so close to him he could feel her breath wash over him like a humid breeze, rustling his hair. 

“Bad boys like you don’t deserve clothes” she whispered, biting the corner of her lip. Her hand reached up, a claw extending from her fingertip. She put it against his chest and slowly pulled down. The buttons on his shirt all popped loose as her claw dragged down.

Eventually, it landed at his waist, where she continued tugging until the pants slipped down. 

Max’s member jumped out as the pants fell to the floor.

“Aww, all this for me?” Procerita gasped lightly, “you really shouldn’t have…”

Max stepped out of the garments, towards the towering catgirl. He watched as she extended her tongue, it’s surface making contact with his ankles, the rough, moist surface sliding up his body in a slow, gentle lick.

As her tongue grazed past Max’s excited unspeakables, he let out a soft gasp. The tongue kept going up his core, past his chest, and crossing his face, leaving his hair sticking upright.

Procerita brought her tongue back to her mouth, savouring Max’s flavour.

Max was slightly afraid looking into the gaping maw that nearly killed him, but he wouldn’t have it any other way. The swirl of combatting emotions sent adrenaline coursing through his veins. 

Procerita put two fingers on the table to the left of him. She moved them in a walking motion towards him. Max grabs the pill once again. 

Max begins to jog away, but Procerita retaliates by slamming her other arm on his right, creating a wall. As the fingers approached him, Max’s back pressed against the arm. 

“Oh no!” Max feigns fear. The finger is now a few yards away. She reaches her index up and places it on his chest, pushing him to the ground. 

She pinches her fingers around his leg, and he is quickly swept up. She brings him to her face, his dangling form chuckling slightly. His arms are swaying from side to side, struggling to keep hold of the pill. His hair is being pulled down by gravity, and his open shirt falls to the ground.

Procerita’s tongue slithers out her mouth. It curls around the pill in Max’s arms. Pulling it out of his hand, she quickly gulps it down, tracing her finger down her throat. 

She moves Max even closer to her lips, her soft exhales gently swaying him back and forth. Her lips curl open and she tilts her head slightly back. 

Suddenly, the force holding Max up disappears, and he slides into Procerita’s mouth. Her tongue is attacking him, swirling around in every direction. 

She closes her lips, sealing the light away as she begins to suck on Max’s body.

The soft muscles pressing against Max are throughly soaking him. 

Her tongue expertly spins him around so his head is facing her mouth. With a quick contraction, Max’s head pops out of her lips. 

He can feel her tongue leave from beneath him and attack the area between his legs. It was rolling around the area, the warm, wet muscle probing his crotch. 

The ordeal was immensely pleasurable for Max, and if Procerita focused hard enough she could see his little head poking out and his eyes rolling back, gasping from the feeling. 

It didn’t take long before he let out a moan and came on Procerita’s tongue. 

Max’s panting body slid out onto Procerita’s waiting hand. 

Max was breathing heavily out his mouth, staring at the ceiling. He was sprawled out across her hand, throughly coated in saliva. 

“That was awesome” Max gasped, short of breath. 

Procerita grinned. She put one last lick across his body, enjoying his taste again. 

She spoke, “my turn, dirty boy.”
Chapter End Notes:

Tune in next chapter for even more smut. Yay!