- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a shorter chapter, I couldn’t think of a way to stretch it out.

BOOKMARKED RECORDING


CLASSIFIED INFORMATION
DESIGNATION… SCOUT
BEGINNING RECORD

“15 dead. 1 heartbeat detected. By the gods…” 

The Aelmari took cautious steps toward the bloodbath. The wounds she saw were the result of incredible strength impossible from any known bio species. 

Approaching the heartbeat, corpses lined the way. They were all killed in horrible ways. 

Reaching the heartbeat, sobbing could be heard.

It was a woman. She was clutching her arm to her chest and shivering. She looked up to see the blue elf, eyes wide with horror. 

She started screaming, and backing up away. 

The Aelmari was quick to respond, “I’m here to help! Please don’t be difficult.”

The woman was still scared, but she wasn’t screaming anymore. 

“T-the e-executioner-r. She… k-killed them all!” The woman stuttered. 

BOOKMARK ENDED

A group of Aelmari sit around a table, having watched the recording.


“How can this be? The executioner was killed by the malfunctioning FTL drive!” The Aelmari shouted at the scout that was presenting its findings.

“I don’t know, but I’m certain it was her. No organic being can kill like that.”

“This is a large concern. I suggest we put out a bounty immediately.” 

“How much should we put out on her?”

“10 million credits and a pardon on all crimes they may have committed.” 

… 

“Holy shit Max…” Procerita moaned. She had initially planned to train in the rec room for a while, but Max was making it difficult to even stand up. His movements inside her were pure bliss, he was rubbing her insides with everything he had.

The idea of being inside someone’s ass was appalling, yet the woman he was in was so, so right. The smell was potent but it was her. It was cramped, but it was her. It was slimy, humid, dark, and it was her.

And it was her he had to please. 

So he squirmed like his life depended on it. Massaging the walls with his entire body.

When he finally felt tuckered out, his world span as Procerita stood up. He did good. 

“Wow. I don’t know if you can hear me on there, but that was great!” Procerita exclaimed. 

With all the confirmation he needed, Max was lulled into a nap by Procerita’s warmth and gentle rocking as she walked to the rec room.



Max was violently shaken awake. It couldn’t have just been Procerita moving, because she was still standing up. He could tell by the fact gravity was still pulling him downwards. 

 “Holy shit we’re being attacked!” Max could hear Procerita shout.

Procerita rushed to the cockpit. Static appeared over the intercom, interrupted by a voice,

“I FOUND YOU!” 

Procerita reached up to her earpiece, “You can’t kill me! There are humans on board!”

“GROUND YOURSELF IMMEDIATELY AND FIGHT ME LIKE A WARRIOR!” 

“Why should I?” Procerita continued, finally reaching the cockpit. 

“There is a large bounty on my head. 10 million credits and a complete pardon on all crimes you ever have or will commit… such as possession of a human, PROCERITA.”, The Aelmari spat. 

Procerita considered for a moment, and punched in a GPS target on a nearby abandoned spaceport that’s life support seems to remain functional. 
Chapter End Notes:

Next chapter is the climax of the current arc. Maybe the story will end. Maybe not.