- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I have a lot of fun writing these. Let me know what if you want more!

anal Insertion in this chapter.

LOG
RECALIBRATING… DONE

PROCESSOR SUBOPTIMAL - SPACIAL ANOMALY INTERFERENCE. IRREPARABLE DAMAGE. SEEK TO COMPLETE CURRENT MISSION BEFORE SHUTDOWN. 
RECOMPILING MEMORY… DONE


CURRENT OBJECTIVE: 

THE INSURGENT MUST BE CRUSHED



BOOTUP SEQUENCE COMPLETE

Video recording enabled

The executioner is at the centre of hole caused by her having fallen from the atmosphere. Her limbs are mangled. 

The blue elf’s skin begins to liquify as her bones snap back into place. 

A crowd has formed around the Aelmari, gazing upon her. 

In the blink of an eye, she shoots back up to a standing position. 

A man steps out from the crowd, resentment in his eyes. Standing at roughly 105 feet and bearing a plasma axe at his hip. “You have killed many Glalans”, he spoke, “We find this unjust. Now YOU will be forced to face your crimes.”

The executioner grinned. She stomped on the ground, causing a large piece of plate-like rubble to flip vertically, creating a sort of wall. She kicks it, sending it into the man as a projectile. 

It makes contact, catching him off-guard. He stumbles and his back makes contact with a boulder. The Aelmari charges out towards the man, he reaches for his plasma axe, but the executioner is far too fast.

It wraps it’s entire hand around his skull, it’s fingers deforming to get a good grip. With a sharp movement it smashes his head against the boulder he was leaning on, smashing his head to bits. The boulder was drenched in blood and covered in bits of skull. 

His limp body fell to the floor. 

The executioner turns to see a woman charging with an axe. In an instant the Aelmari had liquified and dashed behind her. The woman had no time to react. 

The executioner wrapped her arms around the woman’s head.
CRACK
The woman’s neck was broken with a resounding crunch. 

The crowd was drawing their weapons.

… 

On the ship, Procerita finally let Max out of her bikini. He was limp, but content. Placing him on the dashboard, she asked, 

“Alright Max, what was it that had you so worked up?”

“Well, I don’t know. I had this nightmare about the executioner-“

“You were going to interrupt me because you had a nightmare?”

“Well, there’s more, you see. When I woke up there was this purple stuff in my mouth and I don’t know what it was.”

Procerita was intrigued by this. Looking down at the screen of her wrist computer, she typed into it “human purple residue”

Immediately, various sites linked to proof of human psychic abilities. 



After a while, Procerita had eventually figured out Max had a vision caused by an adverse reaction to the Nanites, which also resulted in the production of the ooze. 

“So then what does the vision mean?” Max asked. 

“I don’t know.” Procerita responded. 

Max was nearly nodding off. 

“Yknow what? I’m sick of asking questions. All we are going to find is sad stuff. Can we go do something else?”, Max complained. 

“I was thinking the same thing.” Procerita groaned. 

“How about hide and seek?” Procerita suggested, “just don’t go in the maintenance corridors, they might not be the safest. Oh, and if I find you…” she turned around and slapped her bottom, providing an impish grin. 

Max gulped. “And if I win?”, Max stammered. 

Procerita giggled, “you know you won’t win”

And just like that Max took off. He jumped down off the dashboard and booked it down the hallway. He was still slightly wet from Procerita’s womanhood.

Did I just jump from like 40 feet high and survive? Max thought, thanking the Nanites. 

Reaching the hallway that sat outside the bridge, he reviewed his options.

Bathroom, bedroom, pantry, stairs. Bathroom was potentially dangerous due to the amount of water that could be summoned at any given moment. By the time he got down the stairs to the next level Procerita would already be looking for him. 

The pantry was the best option. It had good hiding spots.

The automatic door slid open and the lights turned on. There was a good spot under a low permeated shelf. 

He slid under a box and waited for the door to close and the lights to go out.

With a click, the area was shrouded in darkness. As he looked through the window of the now closed door, the hallway lights were out, too. 

Suddenly, the room was slightly illuminated by pulsing red lights that ran the distance of the room. 

Over the intercom, Procerita exclaimed, “mood lighting! Don’t worry, not the emergency lights.”

Procerita stood up from her chair. She loved the hunt. 

She walked out of the bridge and into the hallway. From there, she lowered her stance and stood on her toes, to reduce the sound of her feet and the impact on the ground. 

From there she looked around for any trace of movement. Scuffled dirt, hand prints on the walls or foot prints on the floor. 

A small droplet of liquid on the floor. Imperceptible to anyone but a Glalan. Following it, there was one droplet every 10 or so feet, leading into the pantry. 

Her smile grew larger, bearing her teeth. The door slid open. 

Shit, she’s here! Max thought.

He backed up closer to the wall as her gigantic feet stepped into the room. She still hadn’t changed out of her swimwear, and wasn’t wearing any shoes. 

As he backed up he hit the wall, a shocked gasp escaping his lips. He saw her foot muscles tighten. 

As she started to stoop down, he saw his saving grace: the door was still open. 

As she got onto her stomach to look under the shelf, Max ran. He ran as hard as he could. She definetely saw him. 

Rounding the corner he went to the Bedroom. The door opened and he rushed inside 

As he ran in, he took an overview of his surroundings. 

A simple twin size bed, with red sheets and one pillow tucked into the corner of the room. A corner of the sheet was hanging lower than the rest. A book was leaning against the bed, it was old, and it’s spine was torn open, exposing strings that held it together. Perfect. 

He ran towards the book. Once he was close enough he jumped at the spine, grabbing hold of the strings and using it as a ladder. From there, he could reach the sheet. 

Grabbing the sheet, he began climbing, using it’s grooves as grips. 

Finally reaching the top, Max hauls himself up. Breaking into a sprint, he vaults off the thick bedspread. Running towards the pillow, his feet stop making contact. 

Procerita had him by the back of his collar. 

“Gotcha!” She cheered, “very nice of you to already get on the bed.”

“You know I aim to please.” Max snorted. 

“Mmhm. Now, make sure to squirm, ok?”

“That doesn’t sound like much of a discussion.” Max joked. 

“Very observant of you! It really isn’t.” Procerita snickered. 

She reached down with her other hand and began to remove her bikini bottom, letting it fall to her ankles. Next, she brought Max to her bra string. 

“Be a good gentleman and unlatch that for me, will you?”

Max did as he was told, rolling his eyes. As the string unlatched, her breasts jumped free.

“Now how should I put this good little boy inside me…” Procerita thought out loud. “I’ve got it!”

Placing Max so he was standing up on her bed, she turned so her rear would face him.

“Now don’t try to run, because if I miss, this will hurt a lot.”

“How could I run from a view like this?” 

Procerita scoffed, “flatterer”

Placing her hands on her cheeks she spread them apart. 

Max looked down to see he was still in his clothes. Oh well, they could just make more. 

She began to lower herself. Max went as rigid as possible.

In a moment, Max’s head made contact. But due to Procerita’s speed, it and the rest of him was quickly swallowed up by her bottom. 

Standing up, she saw his little feet sticking out of her. With a clench, that quickly changed.

Max had once again returned to her insides. He was much less afraid this time. In fact, he was much less afraid of her.

Putting that aside, he had a job to do while he was in here. 
Chapter End Notes:

That Aelmari scene felt a little dark. Let me know what you think. If the people are comfortable with action scenes like that, I can provide. And if you don’t, I can still provide other stuff.