- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Things heat up as Riker and Troi attend a meeting of the Enterprise's senior staff -- with a surprise guest!



The familiar and ever present deep thrum of the USS Enterprise seemed a little louder, the color of the decks a little brighter as Deanna strode purposefully down the hallway to the nearest turbolift. She couldn’t believe that she’d really done that — forcing a doll sized Commander Riker inside of her pussy until she came all over him — even if it was only in the holodeck. There was an extra bounce in her step as she walked into the unoccupied lift, a tiny smile on her lips as she pictured Will taking a quick sonic shower, trying to scrub away the gooey evidence of their colossal lovemaking. She knew that they would have to do that again, and soon. Even now she felt… fuller somehow, though she knew that wasn’t physically possible. Quickly, before the lift came to a stop, she reached down with both hands and pulled at the stretchy fabric of her uniform, hoping to adjust herself before the doors opened to the bridge. She gasped as her fingertips brushed against the sensitive throbbing that remained between her legs, sending a fresh blush to her cheeks. Oh well, she thought to herself. I have been mountain climbing after all.


The tickle down below persisted as she stepped onto the bridge, but the immediate activity she found herself in wiped away any such impossible thoughts. On the main viewscreen opposite from where she stood she saw a display of the recent explosion, with labels and analyses in text barely big enough for her to read. She smiled and nodded as Lieutenant Worf turned and greeted her with a curt but friendly nod, his mind obviously occupied by the new threats facing the ship as he turned back to his workstation. Just to the side of the viewscreen Deanna watched as another turbolift door opened and Dr. Beverly Crusher emerged. The two hadn’t seen each other since their away mission to Liliputia, and they smiled at each other warmly.


“Beverly!” said Deanna brightly as she walked down the short ramp to greet her. Beverly quickly put the PADD she was holding into her coat pocket, taking her friend’s outstretched hand and giving it a friendly squeeze.


“Deanna, you’re looking well,” Crusher said with a smile, her eyes flicking to the counselor’s rosy cheeks. Troi could feel the mild questioning behind her gaze.


Troi nodded and smiled. “Will’s been keeping me busy with a new holodeck program he’s created with some help from Mr. Data.”


At the mention of his name Data raised his head from the Ops console and turned his chair. He opened his mouth to say something, but Beverly spoke first. “Oh? I’d love to try it out sometime. I’m always looking for ways to keep myself feeling my best, and you’re positively glowing.”


“Ladies!” Captain Picard exclaimed, rising from the his chair and clasping his hands around each woman’s shoulder. Data opened his mouth once more before blinking and turning back to his console. Picard continued. “I’ve been watching your reports and reading your logs from Liliputia, and I must say I find the planet and her people utterly fascinating. I’m so sorry that I couldn’t join you on the away mission. I would’ve loved to have been there with you both, walking through the quaint little villages and meeting with the delegations. They seem a warm and wonderful race, a truly valuable potential addition to the Federation.”


“Yes, warm and wonderful,” Crusher murmured quietly, a slight blush rising up her throat as she looked away. Deanna sensed something more there, and made a mental note to herself to ask about it later in private.  A ship counselor’s job is never done.


“Captain,” Data interrupted, his hands flying over the controls in front of him. “My scans show that no major systems were affected by the subspace disturbance. It appears to have passed through the ship with no lasting effects. But, of course, I will continue to monitor the situation and report any anomalies.”


“Thank you, Commander Data,” said Picard as he began to take a few steps towards the observation lounge. “Shall we?”


Data rose from his seat, following Picard, Troi, Crusher and Worf up towards the doorway at the rear of the bridge. The senior staff settled into their usual seats around the glossy conference table, all of them looking up to greet Lieutenant Commander Geordi LaForge as he entered the room. “Everyone here except Commander Riker?” he asked as he took his seat.


Troi chuckled to herself, clearing her throat and shifting in her seat. The last time she’d seen Will she was watching his surprised face as she pushed his head completely inside of herself. “He might… be a few minutes. Our workout this morning was particularly… intense.” Her hand came up to hide her smile. But below the table, between her legs, she felt the unmistakable movement of a little man still inside of her. 


Her first response was to ignore it, as she had when she stepped out of the turbolift just a few minutes ago. The conversation around her shifted as the crew waited for their absent colleague, with talk about a malfunctioning replicator that had managed to flood stellar cartography with maple syrup. But Deanna wasn’t listening to any of it. Instead she focused all of her senses on what was happening in her underwear. Now she was certain — indeed she could sense — that Will was buried inside of her. It wasn’t like earlier, where his thoughts were clearly coming from another room. No, he was much, much closer now. She could feel it. As surreptitiously as she could she slipped one hand out of sight under the table, pressing her fingertips against the fabric covering her sex. She gasped as she felt the foreign hardness of Will’s little head just past her lips. At the feel of her giant touch he started thrashing about. stimulating her already overstimulated pussy, making her moan out as she squeezed her legs together in a panic. She could feel his little legs kick inside of her, hitting her most sensitive spots with perfectly rhythmic timing.


“Excuse me,” she said abruptly, trying to play her moan off a a cough. Her empathic senses told her that the people in the room hadn’t yet noticed anything was amiss, but who knew how much longer it would stay that way. This can’t be happening, she thought. This can’t be happening! This is not supposed to happen! It goes against everything that we know about how holodecks work! And yet the battle inside her pussy continued unabated with little Will seemingly struggling to escape her hot and sticky confines as she fought to keep control of herself. She couldn’t be sure, but she thought she felt his little head… parting her lips, and then… was that his mouth on her clit?! No, it couldn’t be. Why would he… oh! OH! Try as she might no amount of squeezing would stop his movements, which she now suspected were intended not to escape, exactly, but to get her attention. Well he sure as hell has it! She desperately wished she could let him know so that he’d stop and give her peace. But with each passing moment Deanna felt herself being drawn inexorably towards another orgasm, and there was nothing she could do to stop it. She was in a room with her best friends and colleagues, waiting for a man who she was certain would never arrive to start a meeting that could decide the fate of the uneasy peace between the Federation and the Romulan Empire. She couldn’t just stand up and make a scene, running out of the room in the throes of some hysterical passion. I’m the ship’s counselor! I’m supposed to be the one people look to for reassurance and comfort! But I… I… Oh god. Oh god! Oh FUCK! The tiny man inside of her had finally pushed her over the edge. Deanna felt the bubbling heat of her forbidden orgasm begin to erupt within her, despite the herculean effort she made to keep it at bay.


Just then the door to the lounge swished open, and a very much full-sized Will Riker barreled inside. “WILL!” Deanna screamed out in shocked passion, half standing up out of her seat as she looked at him with a pained expression. All heads turned to her in concern and surprise at her overreaction. “S-sorry,” she groaned, slumping back down into her seat as she tried her best to hide herself. Most of the crew looked at her with visible anxiety, except Beverly who had an odd half smile on her face as she looked on. Riker just stared, immediately recognizing her orgasmic expression, his eyes full of several unspoken questions. It was far from the first time he’d heard her cry out his name like that, but he certainly never thought he would hear it in this context.


“Counselor? Are you alright? My VISOR is picking up very high temperature readings,” Geordi exclaimed with worry, his hand at his temple.


Beverly stood up and came to Troi’s side, her medical tricorder whirring as she moved her hand over the stricken officer’s body. The doctor tapped a few buttons and nodded as if confirming something she already knew. “I’’m reading elevated endocrine activity as well as a spike in hormone levels and a heightened internal temperature. Not to mention various spasmodic muscular responses. How are you feeling?”


“I… I’m fine, doctor, really,” Deanna said as reassuringly as possible. She looked over at Riker, noticing the almost imperceptibly iridescent outline of her lipstick pressed into the shoulder of his wrinkled uniform. The look he gave back to her was equally as incredulous, but for slightly different reasons. She continued, “I was just, erm, surprised to see that Commander Riker had arrived so quickly. I thought he would be otherwise indisposed, erm, for a bit longer. I’m fine. Now that Will is here let’s just start the meeting, shall we?” The emotions coming from the Riker across from her were primarily confusion and anger, mixed with a bit of betrayal and concern, He looked at her like something was deeply wrong with her before lowering his gaze and tapping at the console embedded in the table in front of him, once again shutting her out as he concentrated on his work.


Doctor Crusher stepped away, watching at the unspoken conversation between the counselor and RIker. Stowing her tricorder she looked back at Troi with the same odd half smile she’d displayed earlier as she returned to her seat. “Okay, but I want you to stop by sickbay to see me before the end of the day, That’s an order, Counselor.” Her smile broadened into one of genuine friendship.


Troi nodded. “Understood, doctor.”


Data stood up unfazed and walked over to the monitor behind the Captain, launching into his theory as to what caused the recent explosion in the neutral zone, but Deanna could only give him half of her attention. The little man inside of her continued to move, though more slowly and less rhythmically. She hoped he wasn’t hurt, but knew that as long as there was some activity he must still be alive. Every so often she’d squeeze her thighs over him and clamp her muscles again to get him to stop moving so much, and, to his credit, he eventually seemed to get the hint. The meeting wore on, with a call from Admiral Nachayev to discuss an amassing of Romulan Warbirds near their border to the neutral zone. When she needed to, Troi was able to nod along in agreement, or offer a quick bit of useful advice. But all she wanted to do was bolt from the meeting and figure out what was happening in her pants. She knew there was a latrine just beyond the doors to the observation lounge. All she had to do was wait.


————————————————————


Will’s eyes bugged out in disbelief as Deanna’s giant finger pressed against the top of his head, pushing him completely past her giant lips and into the wet furnace of her cavernous pussy. All he wanted to do was get ready for the meeting that Data had called them to, but now he found himself trapped inside of his on-again, off-again lover as she played out some kind of surprise deep-seated psycho-sexual revenge fantasy. When he woke up this morning this was not how he’d envisioned his day. He groaned as her giant muscles crushed the air from his lungs as she came powerfully around his little body. What little light and fresh air that remained was cut off as she pulled on her clothes, covering herself, along with him, in layers of snug fabric. After a few more struggles he gave up. not wanting to give her any more pleasure than he already had. Besides, he knew it wouldn’t make him any more free. He took shallow breaths, each one tasting and smelling only of her. It’s okay, he told himself. All I have to do is wait a few minutes for her to freshen herself up and then I can take a nice cool shower and get to that meeting


A few minutes came and went, and still he found himself hanging upside down as she jostled him about. Surely she must be done freshening up by now. He waited patiently for the familiar yellow checkered walls of the holodeck to materialize, but they never did. After a few minutes he could swear he heard voices from outside the confines of his panty prison. Had she invited other people into the holodeck? What was happening?! He struggled a bit, but still she held him firm and fast. It was when he felt her obviously sit down that he knew she’d gone too far. The feel of her softly probing fingertips pushed him into action.


Will went over his options, none of them good. There was no way he could break free, she was just too powerful for that. The only tools he had at his disposal were his body and a knowledge of just where she liked to be touched. He smiled as a plan took form in his head.


He started drawing up his legs inside of her, kicking out slightly on the upstroke, making sure that his knees hit the spongy bit of skin at the top of her vaginal wall. His arms flapped at his sides, pushing his body upwards slowly, eventually freeing his head from the sticky confines of her giant lips. His scalp pressed against the taut fabric of her underwear, keeping him from liberating any more of his body. Still, he was at least able to draw in his biggest breath in several minutes, giving him another idea.


“Computer, end program,” he said with relief. He waited a moment before repeating himself, surprised when still nothing happened. Damn. Maybe I can’t be heard through the fabric and her thighs over me. No matter, this is sure to get her attention. Though it was pitch black, he’d pleasured her orally enough to know just where her clit was. As he continued to cycle his legs he leaned forward with all of his might, rubbing his face against the slippery bulb at the top of her vagina, opening his mouth to take as much of it inside as he could as he licked and sucked at it. She clenched around him in response, a fresh gush of hot wetness surrounding his body, proving he was on the right track. He smiled in spite of himself as he pushed his head forward further, working his hardest to get her to notice him and get him out of her. 


After a few moments his efforts paid off, and he found himself once again crushed by her powerful pussy. But much to his surprise he wasn’t immediately pulled from his cramped confines. After waiting for Deanna’s giant hand to appear, or really just any movement at all, he started up his movements once again. This time he found that she would press her legs together and clench immediately, harder than ever before, trapping him and squeezing the air from his lungs. Riker grumbled in anger as he gave in to her silent commands, occasionally moving just so she wouldn’t forget he was there. The giant beat of her pulse surrounded him, thrumming as deeply and powerfully as the eternal hum of the Enterprise’s engines. And beyond that he still occasionally heard voices, though he couldn’t place who they were. It must have been at least an hour since the meeting started! I can’t believe she’s making me miss it he grumbled to himself. What is she still even doing in the holodeck?


Just as he was about to do whatever it took to escape there was finally movement. He found himself completely upside down again as Deanna walked briskly to… wherever she was going. The enormous sound of fabric surrounded him before huge fingers reached in and pulled him out. It was far too bright and too cold as he sat shivering and covered in her juices in her giant palm, blinking to try to get his bearings.


“Deanna, what the hell?!” he shouted up angrily. “Why haven’t we left the holodeck? Computer, end program!” He gasped in shocked surprise when nothing happened.


“Will, that’s just it…,” Troi spoke softly as she wrapped her hand around him to stop his shivers. “We’re not in the holodeck anymore. I left well over an hour ago, and have been in the staff meeting almost this whole time.”


“What?!” Panic rose in Riker’s little voice. “But… didn’t anyone notice I was missing?”


“No, Will… I mean, you… you were there. You were there at the meeting, your regular size, sitting in your seat like you always do. But also… you’re here? I don’t know, Will. I don’t know what to do.” Who does the ship’s counselor go to for advice?


“Deanna, no… No, this isn’t happening. This isn’t possible. I’m me and I’m right here in your hand.” He looked around, finally able to notice his surroundings. “Where are we, anyway?”


“We’re in the latrine just outside the observation lounge,” she said, looking around the small room. “I… I didn’t know where else to go. I couldn’t just take off my clothes in front of everyone and pull you out.” She looked down at him with a furrowed brow. “Though it certainly seems like you wanted me to!”


“Well excuse me, Deanna! I didn’t know you were at the meeting. I thought you were still messing around in the holodeck!” His anger flared, making his heat rise in her grip as he looked up at her, pointing his finger at her forcefully. “In fact, none of this would’ve happened if you’d just let me out before you left the holodeck like I wanted you to!” He looked up at her with rage in his eyes. “You did this to me! You have to change me back!”


“Will… Will, you have to calm down. I’m not some kind of witch, I don’t have the power to change you back. I’m sorry this happened. Of course I had no idea this was even possible. I’m not really sure what you want me to do. Besides, there’s already a ‘you’ out there, and I’m sure he thinks he’s you too.” Troi sat on the cool seat of the toilet, her mind a confused jumble as she tried to sort everything out. Unconsciously she began to stroke Riker’s head like he was a little pet, feeling him actually calm under her soothing touch. She thought for a moment about how frightened she’d be if she found herself in a similar state, thankful that he had suggested wanting to be small in their holodeck simulation instead of her.


“I’m sorry, I’m just confused and scared,” Will finally said quietly, his anger dissipating. “Let’s please just go back to your quarters and discuss what our options are here — who we can talk to about this —who we can trust.” Riker shivered at the thought of being shipped off to some Federation science institute to be poked and prodded at while being studied inside and out for the rest of his little life.


Deanna nodded, her big eyes looking down at him with love and concern. “Yes, of course, Imzadi. Let’s go and talk. Maybe have some tea. And we’ll clean you up.” She set him on the cool counter of the sink as she dressed herself. It wasn’t until she was adjusting the shoulders of her bodysuit that she realized they had a conundrum.


“Will, I can’t just walk out of here with you in my fist. I have to hide you… somewhere…” She looked at herself in the mirror, at the tight, pocketless bodysuit she wore that showed off her every curve, her eyes finally settling on the space below her waist. “You’re not going to like this, Will. But I need you to behave. Do you understand?” Deanna asked as she began to strip again. “It’ll be a quick trip back to my quarters, and… at least you won’t be cold anymore. Now come here.” She grabbed him gently in her hand.


“Deanna, no. No, please,” he said weakly, feeling exhausted from his earlier efforts, as well as the predicament he found himself in. He raised his little arms in mild protest.


“I’m sorry, there isn’t any other way. I’ll be gentle.” She held herself open with the fingers of her free hand while she inserted his little body into herself once more, making her shiver unconsciously in pleasure. “Ugh, that does feel good, though,” she sighed.


As slowly as she could she redressed, looking at herself in the mirror. The bump of Riker’s little head was barely noticeable under the fabric between her legs. She stroked it softly with a fingertip as she spoke down to him. “Hang tight, Will. I’lll keep you safe.” With a little trepidation she opened the door of the latrine and walked delicately to the nearby turbolift.




Chapter End Notes:
To Be Continued...