- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Just some smutty size changing Star Trek:TNG fun. Please look at the rating and the story tags and proceed at your own risk!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

Author's Chapter Notes:

Unlike my other story, I've actually written out a few chapters of this one in advance. Hopefully this means better continuity and storytelling, but at the very least it means that you'll get to read at least four chapters of this.

A Tale of Two Holodecks


Come in!


Deanna’s voice came just a moment before the swish of the opening doors. With a smart tug at the bottom of his red and black tunic, Will Riker stepped past the threshold and into her quarters. Troi came around the corner from her bedroom and flashed him a brilliant smile, which quickly became an exaggerated frown.


“Oh, you’re wearing your uniform?” she asked as she gave him a brief hug, looking down a little self consciously at the clothes she wore.


“Well, good morning to you too,” he said before leaning down to lightly kiss her cheek. “I have bridge duty in a few hours, and with the Enterprise so close to the neutral zone I thought I should be ready in case anything happens. You look nice in that dress, though.” His eyes traveled up her body, lingering on the display of her soft cleavage before meeting her gaze. 


“Thank you, Commander,” Troi said, taking a few steps back and giving him a sarcastic little curtsey. “The ambassador from Liliputia certainly enjoyed how it looked on me. Especially when I let him sit on my shoulder as he showed me around the countryside.” She blushed a little at the thought. “Have a seat and give me a minute to get dressed. Again.” She disappeared back into her bedroom.


“I’m sure his view of the nearby hills and valley was fantastic from that vantage point,” Riker said loudly with a broad smile as he strode over to sit on the sofa beneath the window. Stars streaked by silently behind him as he sat in thought, his hands folded on his lap. “This is all your fault, you know. Our holodeck date this morning. When you came back from that first contact mission full of stories… then our conversation in Ten Forward…” He laughed softly. “You know how I get after a few pints of Cardassian Ale.”


Deanna peeked her head and bare shoulders from around the corner, her face a mask of feigned surprise. “No, tell me,” she giggled before vanishing again.


Riker shook his head. “We’ve been on enough holidays to Risa together, I don’t need to tell you,” he said with a knowing smile. “But seriously, when you told me about your mission it really got me thinking. A whole planet of people no more than 15 centimeters tall! And then to have you and the rest of the delegation there in their midst, towering over them like giants!” He cleared his throat. “Do you really think they have a chance at joining the Federation?”


“Well they have developed warp drive, and their shipyards were very impressive, even though they’d fit in the shuttle bay with plenty of room to spare,” Deanna said, her voice muffled as she spoke out of his sight. “But, realistically, I think they’re probably several years away, given the obvious logistical difficulties. My room there was very nice, though.” Deanna stepped back into the room in a grey bodysuit, her hands up adjusting her hair. “I had a whole team of little people there attending to my every need.”


“Your… every need?” Riker asked with a raised eyebrow and shameless smile.


Deanna shook her head, bouncing her dark curls as she laughed. “Get your mind out of the gutter, Will Riker. It was a diplomatic mission and I was there as a representative of the Federation,” she admonished him as she plopped down onto the couch. Her hand came up to her chin as she looked away wistfully. “Though there was a chef there with the cutest little smile.”


Riker laughed as he put his hand on her thigh. “Luckily for me you’ve always had a soft spot for men who can cook. Now if you said he played a tiny little trombone I might start to worry.”


Deanna snuggled against his arm and smiled up at him. “Don’t, Imzadi. You’re the only man I want to have in the palm of my hand.”


A little thrill went up his spine at her words, making him lose his thoughts for a moment. “Um, I’ve had, uh… I’ve had Mr. Data working on syncing our neural patterns to both holodecks’ matter buffers and imaging matrices, so there shouldn’t be any noticeable quantum lag differential. Of course I didn’t tell him exactly what we had in mind. I just said I’d programmed a particularly intricate mountain climbing program and I didn’t want to risk our safety.”


“Well if you play your cards right there might be a couple of peaks for you to scale,” Deanna said with a sly smile as she lightly stroked his leg. “Now come on, let’s get down there. Lieutenant Barclay has booked the timeslot after ours and I want to make sure we’re out of there in time to avoid seeing him.” She grabbed his hand and stood up, leading him to the door.


They walked in silence to the turbolift, sharing secret smiles at the promises of the experience that awaited them. Before they knew it they were at the large doors to the holodeck. She watched as he started typing on the interface there.


“I hope you don’t mind, Will, but I made a slight change to your program. Nothing that alters the basic premise, of course. Just having some fun.”


Riker smiled and laughed. “That’s fine, I don’t mind. This should be fun for both of us, after all. Now stand still for the scan.” A bright light emitted from the arch over the door, bathing Troi in a blue glow for just a moment. “There, the scan is complete,” he said, punching a few more keys before the computer chimed. “Go ahead inside. I’ll be along shortly.” He gave her hand a squeeze before heading down the hall to the adjoining holodeck.


After a few more screen taps and a scan of his own, Will was finally ready to enter. He took a deep breath as the door opened, greeted by the sight of an enormous pair of grey boots on carpeted flooring. He craned his neck back, unable to see more past the arch at the doorway until it dematerialized. When the entirety of Deanna’s massive body came into view he leaned back so far that he fell over onto his behind.


“Oh, Will! Be careful!” Troi’s massive voice boomed out above him. Without warning her enormous pale hand came down from above and wrapped around his body, lifting him easily from the ground and up to her smiling face. “My goodness, you look even cuter like this than I’d imagined,” she said with the biggest smile he’d ever seen.


“And y-you’re so… so big,” he stammered, his eyes wide with fear and arousal. Even though he knew intellectually that the real Deanna was right next door in the adjacent holodeck, it truly felt like she was here holding him in her giant hand. He could even smell the perfume she always wore, and feel her pulse in the huge, warm palm that was wrapped around his body. The analytical side of his brain told him that it was the computer running countless subroutines along with clever uses of holography and tractor beams, but he was astonished at just how real everything felt. Looking around he gasped as he saw just how far he was off the ground, her impossibly sized body stretching down out of his view under the cliff of her enormous bosom. After staring at her chest for a moment he blinked hard and forced himself to look at the rest of the room. “This place… it looks so familiar. Is it…”


“My walk up flat on Betazed,” she said, finishing his thought. She slowly twirled around the room, letting him take it all in. “We had a lot of good times here, before you ran off to the Potemkin… and your grand career in Starfleet.”


He missed the subtle scorn in her voice as he kept looking around. “Honestly you did such a good job recreating it that I’m half worried your mother is going to come bursting in here at any moment.” He shuddered at the thought of being at the mercy of a giant Lwaxana Troi. “Do you remember the time she almost caught us?” Will’s eyes focused on a corner of the room. “Over there! If I’m not mistaken we had some particularly good times on that bed,” he said while stroking the edge of her thumb with his hands.


“Yeah?” She laughed bitterly as she carried him over to it. “You want to see it closer?” Still laughing she lightly tossed him onto the soft surface of the duvet before sitting down heavily next to him. His little body rolled against her thigh before she scooped him up again. “Sometimes I think you only have one thing on your little mind, Mr. Riker. Though I suppose that’s kind of why we’re here, isn’t it?” She looked down at him, almost surprised by the emotions she felt.


Riker sat in her cupped palm and looked up at her earnestly, trying to get his bearings after being tossed around. “But why are we here specifically, Deanna? This apartment? You didn’t choose it at random.” 


Troi thought for a moment before sighing heavily, the puff of air blowing back Riker’s tiny head of hair. “It was… it was the end of us, wasn’t it?” She wrapped her hand around him a little tighter. “You chose your job over me and I didn’t see you in person again for years, until Farpoint. But now I have you here, and there’s no getting away for you this time.” She gave him a lopsided smile as she leaned back and rested her head on the pillows, holding him out at arm’s length above her. “I laid in this bed and cried my eyes out for weeks wishing I had this much control over you.”


He looked down at her uneasily, squirming a bit in her tight grip, knowing that he was safely in the holodeck but still feeling some anxiety about his current predicament. “And what… what would you have done if you’d had me here then like you do now?”


“This,” she said simply, bringing his body down and pressing her giant, plush lips against him, covering his whole face and part of his shoulder. Will’s breath caught in his throat in surprise and fear, and for a moment he instinctively worried that she might try to eat him. But when he realized what was happening he tried his best to return the gesture, wrapping his little arms around her warm cheeks. Her breath was hot against his face as she smothered him in the taste of her kiss. When she pulled him away he finally realized he needed to breathe.


“That’s… different than I remember,” she said quietly as she looked up at him with dark eyes. “Probably your beard, right? It’s a little scratchy. Did you know?” Her laughter filled the room.


“Deanna, I…”


Her giant fingers were already at work at undressing him, flipping him over in her hands and peeling his little top off over his head. “Oh, shut up, Will. I never stopped wanting you, even after all these years, and now I’m going to have you. And there’s no walking out on me this time. You are all mine.” She deftly pulled off his pants, leaving him in just his underwear as she dropped his clothes in a pile on her nightstand. “Ah, it seems like a part of you is very excited by that idea, hmm?” She held him in one hand while the index finger of her other hand rubbed heavily at the growing hardness between his legs.


Riker groaned in ecstasy as he ground his little hips against her giant touch, his hands grasping greedily at her finger. “Yes, ugh… ever since I saw your report from that planet surrounded by all those little people… I knew I wanted you like this. And I… I never stopped loving you, Imzadi. Beloved.”


Deanna smiled as she continued to rub him. “You act like reading people’s thoughts isn’t literally part of my job, Will. Now don’t cum yet, I’m not even naked. Here, have fun with these. Don’t think I haven’t noticed you staring more than usual.” With that she set him between the supple slopes of her cleavage as she pulled at the hidden seams on the front of her jumpsuit. Riker jiggled around her chest, threatening to roll down the plane of her body as she sat up to pull her arms from her outfit. Finally she used one free hand to cup her breasts together over his tiny form as she pulled off the rest of her clothes. She could feel him thrusting against the soft crevasse she’d trapped him in, his squirmy little body hot against her bare skin.


“Let’s get these off,” she said breathily as she scooped him up and brought him back to her face. He looked behind him forlornly at the receding landscape of her naked body before turning to see her giant mouth approach him once again. Her lips kissed wetly at his torso as her teeth hooked around the waistband of his underwear. A little scream escaped his lips as she pulled back his body, ripping the last of his clothes from him before spitting the ruined wad of wet cotton onto the floor. Her lips pressed against him again as her huge tongue licked and lapped hungrily against his aching little cock, drenching his middle in her sticky saliva. For once in his life Riker was speechless, both from a lack of breath and a lack of blood reaching his brain.


“Yes, good, that’s what I want from you too,” she said huskily, their intimate connection allowing her to decipher his jumbled thoughts. Though, in an odd and unexpected twist, she could feel that they were coming from the other room and not the squirming little body in her hand. No matter, it was close enough for her to make it work. She licked at his legs, teasing his hard little staff with her slick tongue as she lubed up his bottom half.


Though she hadn’t been as excited about the idea of this holodeck excursion as Will had been, she found the new power she held over him intoxicatingly arousing. This big, broad-shouldered man who always made her feel so small and delicate was now just a naked little plaything in her grasp to do with as she pleased. Her unoccupied hand slid down her body, over her dark wiry bush before dipping between her pussy lips with a finger. She moaned against his little body as she pulled out a large drop of her wetness, smearing it over her dark red clit and making her legs tremble.


Will got a good view of her giant naked body as she began to bring him to where she ached for him most. He reached out his little hands, desperately trying to grab at the dark cap of her nipple as she moved him above her breast and belly before lowering him between the pale canyon of her spread thighs. During their walk to the holodeck he had hoped for some giant cuddles, or maybe even an enormous kiss if he was lucky. But now his head spun at the speed at which everything was happening, the hunger that Deanna had obviously been carrying around inside of her that was now free to be sated. The heat of her massive pussy was almost overwhelming as she rubbed his feet along her slit, the scent of her arousal invading his little nostrils so strongly that he could taste it. Before he knew it she’d slipped him in up to his knees, making him moan as he slid along her freely flowing wetness. Her powerful thumb pressed against his hairy chest as she pushed him inside of her. She pressed his body upwards, her giant fingertips on his little ass so that his tiny cock head rubbed against her throbbing button as his legs kicked against her opening, eliciting impassioned moans from them both. For a few moments she played with him that way, but the need to be filled eventually became too much. He found himself staring up at the knuckles of her middle and index fingers as she wrapped them over his shoulders, pushing him into her until only his head poked out from between her lips.


Deanna let go her hand, arching her back to lean her head forward as she angled her hips up to try to get a good look at the little head between her legs. Her smile was raw and carnal, her power casual and yet all encompassing. Riker made a noise somewhere between a gasp and a groan as she clamped down on him with her powerful muscles. Inside of her he wrapped his hand around his shaft, stroking himself as she held him in her forceful grip. Above him one of her fingers slowly stroked at her clit as she moaned out happily. She rested another fingertip along the top of his head, playing with his hair as she wiggled her hips in delicious anticipation, ready to swallow him whole. Just as she started to apply enough pressure to push him all the way in, the computer made a familiar trill overhead.


“Data to Commander Riker.”


Deanna threw her head back and bit her finger to stifle a frustrated moan. The computer chirped again.


“Data to Commander Riker. Come in, please,” came the dispassionate voice from above.


Will did his best to compose himself before barking out “Riker here!” He squirmed, trying to free his arms but only succeeding in driving Deanna further towards orgasm. She squeezed him as hard as she could to signal him to stop, silently pleading at him with her eyes.


“Commander, sensors indicate an explosion of an unknown origin inside the neutral zone, creating a low-level electromagnetic subspace disturbance. The shockwave is set to impact the Enterprise in approximately three minutes. However, preliminary readings show that no appreciable damage should occur to primary systems. Captain Picard has requested a meeting of senior staff in ten minutes to discuss pending orders from Starfleet Command regarding a likely Romulan response to this incident.” Data paused briefly before continuing. “Counselor Troi, are you there as well?”


Riker didn’t need to be an empath to know that there was no way Deanna could answer. “She’s… she’s here, Data,” he finally said, trying to think of a reasonable response. “Just a little… out of breath from the, uh… the mountain climbing.” RIker hoped Data wouldn’t choose this moment to be too inquisitive.


“Understood,” said the android calmly. “I look forward to discussing the enhancements I made to the holodeck systems per your instructions. Perhaps after the meeting we could…”


“Yes, very good Mr. Data. Riker out!”


Will strained to look past Deanna’s hairy pubis, up her huge body and between her spread breasts to her face, flushed and framed by damp tendrils of dark hair. “You know…  maybe I could talk to him about this at some point. He might actually understand,” he said as he once again attempted to free himself from her sopping pussy. “Tasha did tell me once that he was ‘fully functional’ so…whooooa!” Riker’s words were cut short as Troi stood up from the bed, turning him upside down as she gathered her clothes from the floor.


“Okay, you can let me out now, Deanna. I need time to clean up.” All the blood rushed to his head, though he was held so tightly inside of her that he didn’t fear falling out without assistance. “Computer, end…”


“Don’t! Don’t you dare, Will.” Her fingertip was back against the top of his head as she struggled to compose herself. “You can… you can wait to clean up until after I get dressed and ready. The program will end for you when I walk out of the holodeck anyway. It’s not like I can carry you out of here, you’re not even actually ‘here.’” She tapped his head for emphasis as she walked over to the full length mirror near the foot of the bed. Her fingertip played over his head as she looked at his angry little expression in the reflection. She felt so powerful watching him like this. “This is your punishment for almost making me cum while you were talking to Data.”


“Deanna, enough. This is important. Compu—,” Riker protested. But with that, Troi easily silenced him as she pushed him all the way inside of her, triggering a soft, but sudden, orgasm that came as much from the physical sensation of having him there as well as the emotional impact of dominating him so completely. Her legs buckled a bit as she moaned out loudly, sitting down on the edge of the bed until she could move again. She leaned back her head and smiled in deep satisfaction as she regained her breath.


“I told you to shut up, Will,” she said softly to herself as she got dressed. A soft moan escaped her lips as her hand slowly stroked the fabric between her legs, fingertips just barely feeling the hard bump of his little head just beyond her still sensitive lips. His renewed struggles felt wonderful inside of her as she had a couple of aftershocks, pulsing wetly around his tiny body.  After a minute in the bathroom she was ready, confidently striding out of the holodeck and towards the bridge.





Chapter End Notes:

To be continued...