[Reviews - 9] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary:

A holodeck malfunction on the USS Enterprise changes the lives of a pair of Starfleet officers forever.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Adventure, Breasts, Body Exploration, Butt, Entrapment, Feet, Gentle, Humiliation, Insertion, Instant Size Change, Odor, Sci-Fi Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Lilliputian (6 in. to 3 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 8 Completed: No
Word count: 34096 Read: 38976
Published: March 26 2022 Updated: May 17 2022
Story Notes:

Just some smutty size changing Star Trek:TNG fun. Please look at the rating and the story tags and proceed at your own risk!


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters, settings, etc. are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. The author is in no way associated with the owners, creators, or producers of any media franchise. No copyright infringement is intended.

1. Chapter 1 - A Tale of Two Holodecks by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 4] starstarstarstarstar (3664 words)

Unlike my other story, I've actually written out a few chapters of this one in advance. Hopefully this means better continuity and storytelling, but at the very least it means that you'll get to read at least four chapters of this.

2. Chapter 2 - Stowaway by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (3784 words)

Things heat up as Riker and Troi attend a meeting of the Enterprise's senior staff -- with a surprise guest!

3. Chapter 3 - A Slippery Slope by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4555 words)

Our couple has a long overdue heart to heart. Oh, and a bath.



4. Chapter 4 - Just What The Doctor Ordered by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4258 words)

Deanna visits sickbay.

5. Chapter 5 - Crush(er)ed by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (4334 words)

Beverly continues to examine her new little man.


Posting a little early this week since I'll be away this weekend. Hope you enjoy.

6. Chapter 6 - Let It Ro by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 0] (3349 words)

Our little protagonist takes refuge in an unexpected place.

7. Chapter 7 - Between A Romulan And A Hard Place by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 0] (5269 words)

Commander Riker has an encounter with a familiar face.


Finally making good use of the Feet tag. This will likely be the penultimate chapter.

8. Chapter 8 - Measure Of A Man by The Lurkmeister [Reviews - 0] (4883 words)

Turns out I had another chapter in me after all. But the next one will definitely be the end. Lots of smut here, but also, I hope, some halfway decent storytelling.