- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Turns out I had another chapter in me after all. But the next one will definitely be the end. Lots of smut here, but also, I hope, some halfway decent storytelling.

Measure Of A Man


“How are you feeling? Are you okay?”


Counselor Troi’s questions lingered in the air, the steady thrum of the Enterprise’s engines the only sound in her office. Will Riker leaned back against the cushion of the small sofa across from her desk, rubbing his fingertips against his temples before letting out a long exhale.


“Yeah, sorry. I’m fine. It’s been… a hell of a time, these past 24 hours or so. Thank you for squeezing me into your schedule.”


Deanna smiled, reaching down to smooth the hem of her turquoise dress over her crossed legs. 


“Of course, Will. You know you’re welcome to talk to me about anything at any time. My door is always open for you.”


“Thank you.” He smiled, hesitating a bit before continuing. “It can get somewhat… complicated when I need to talk about things that involve you, too.”


She raised an eyebrow and leaned forward, resting her hand on her chin.


“I’m not denigrating your skills as a counselor, of course,” he added quickly, moving his hands in front of him defensively. “Only that sometimes I have a hard time…”


“Being completely open and honest with me,” she said, finishing his thought as she smiled and tapped her head. “I know, Will. I always know. That makes you just like everyone else that sits in that seat. People won’t say half of what they’re really thinking.”


“Then you know…”


“How you’re feeling? If you’re okay? Of course. But I find that asking questions leads to far more productive sessions. Saying your feelings aloud is the first step towards actually processing them. Even if I know what you’re thinking, it doesn’t always mean that you do.”


All he could do was look back at her in mild bewilderment, unsure of what to say next.


“And asking questions also leads to fewer awkward staring contests, which I always win anyway,” she chuckled softly. “I’m sorry, I’m not being very fair to you. Why don’t you just tell me what’s on your mind?”


Will sighed and looked out the window into the field of cold, indifferent stars beyond.


“It’s odd knowing that there’s a piece of me out there… Someone who isn’t quite me, but who is, except for some obvious differences, also mostly me? What’s he going through over there with that… that Romulan bitch? What is he feeling right now?”


Deanna closed her eyes as her mind reached out beyond the nearby bulkhead, and across the vacuum of space to the Warbird that hung next to them.


————————————————————


“Get up!”


Sela’s huge finger pushed insistently at Thomas’s chest, compressing his ribs painfully as she slid his naked body along the surface of her bed. He groaned sleepily, his hands pushing ineffectually against her monstrous digit as he tried to roll away in escape. After a moment she simply scooped him up in her hand, rolling over so that she lay on her back. Without a word she lifted him up to her lips and popped his whole head into her mouth.


Riker thrashed violently, his hands reaching up to punch and slap at her nose and smooth cheeks as the slimy bumps of her tongue smeared over his face. The taste and smell of her morning breath filled his mouth and nose along with her gooey saliva. 


Sela gigged at the way his screams made her molars vibrate, her lips stretching powerfully across his neck as they curled into a cruel smile. She sucked until she drew enough breath from his tiny lungs that his protests were silenced, his body beginning to go limp in her giant grip. Finally she pushed her tongue against his face and forced him from her mouth, cradling his body in her open palm.


She smiled down at him as he lay in her hand, drawing deep breaths as his eyes fluttered. “Awake now, aren’t you?” she sneered.


He just nodded, hands wiping at his face as he turned his head so that he didn’t have to look at her.


“Just because I used your pathetic little doll body to get myself off doesn’t mean that you get to sleep in, toy,” she said as she dumped him onto the bed next to her. She turned her body so that she faced him, her hand curling over him possessively, a fingertip reaching out to stroke at him with something like affection. “Mmm, though I must admit I did enjoy the way you felt between my thighs. You can sleep there every night from now on.”


“Sela, please,” Riker croaked. “The Enterprise will be done with her scans soon, and then you’ll have to return me to my people like you said you would.”


Her hand effortlessly pushed him down into the plushness of her bed. “Do I?” she asked with playful defiance.


“Yes,” came his muffled reply as he squirmed under her palm.


She sighed as she picked him up, rolling onto her back once more and plopping him down onto her tummy. Her hands came up behind her head as she looked down at him.


“Why are you in such a hurry to get back to your ship when there’s already a normal-sized version of you living there who’s superior to you in every possible way?” she asked with clear contempt in her voice. “Do you really think there’s going to be a time when you aren’t just a smaller, weaker, more inferior version of him? If given the choice between the two of you, who’s going to pick you over him, anyway?” She nudged him with her hand, rolling him over so that he lay flat on his back with his feet pointed towards her face, his head resting in the soft divot of her navel.


“You should stay here with me,” she said seductively. “I’ll never treat you like you’re just second best.”


RIker lay atop her, his body rising and falling with each of her giant breaths as he found himself actually considering what she said. Is she right? he thought. What would a career in Starfleet be like for me now that I’m so small and vulnerable? Could I ever be seriously considered to command a starship? What about Deanna? Would she ever choose me over…him? His mind raced as he considered the implications of being a miniature man in a giant world.


“Come on,” she purred, licking her index finger and thumb suggestively before reaching down and pulling gently at his soft little cock. “I could make it worth your while, you know. It doesn’t have to only be about me all the time.”


As her enormous fingertips tugged at him he found his body reacting, growing hard in her slippery grasp. Though initially he tried to push her hand away he still moaned in spite of himself, his will to resist ebbing away with each of her powerful strokes. He thrusted his hips up to meet her giant touch as his hands gripped at the wide plane of her belly. 


She smiled as she saw his reactions, hoping that she was swaying his thoughts towards her desires. So what if I’m just being nice to persuade him to stay willingly? She’d do or say whatever it took to get what she wanted, and she definitely wanted this new toy all to herself. Her other hand reached between her own legs, smearing the wetness from inside over her puffy lips and clit as she moaned out in pleasure.


Their shared heat rose with each passing moment, moans increasing in pace as she brought the both of them closer and closer to orgasm. After a while she switched the positions of her hands, rubbing her own wetness over his cock as she spread his precum over her throbbing sex. Finally, Riker went rigid against her torso, arching his back and groaning as he began to spurt all over her finger and thumb, a few shots of his cum even landing on the soft skin between her breasts. She milked his little shaft before swiping her fingers against the puddle on her chest, bringing them to her lips to lick at the funky saltiness of their shared juices. Her own orgasm tipped out of her, nearly throwing the little man off her body as she writhed on the bed, screaming out in passionate pleasure. 


Riker flipped over onto his front, stretching his arms and legs across her hot, sweat-slicked belly as best he could to hold onto her wildly bucking body. He slid forward towards the furnace of her pelvis, stopping himself by grabbing roughly at her thatch of pubic hair. She squealed at the sensation, smashing her hand down on top of him and pinning him against her mons as she came down from her orgasm. Both lay panting and sweaty from their exertions.


“So,” she giggled breathily after a while. “Still in a big hurry to get back to your second-class life, my little toy?”


————————————————————


Deanna winced as Thomas’s emotions flooded her mind, her hand rising to her forehead as if in mild pain.


“He… he’s alive. And… relatively fine, I think,” she said finally.


Relatively fine?” Will asked skeptically.


“Yes,” she said before shaking her head. “But you’re deflecting, Will. I’m asking about how you are feeling, not Thomas. I’m sure he can fend for himself. From what I’ve seen, both of you are very scrappy and resourceful when you need to be.”


“How I’m feeling? How I’m feeling…,” Riker turned away from the window, his brow furrowed. 


Troi sighed. “Didn’t we just talk about you being completely open and honest with me?” Her eyes softened. 


“Deanna…,” he said as he rocked in his seat uneasily.


“Just tell me, please.”


“I’m worried that you’re going to choose him instead of me, alright?” he finally blurted out. “You’ve been so concerned with him ever since… since the accident, and from everything you told me earlier… well, you’ve had some tender moments with him that you and I haven’t had in quite a while, and—“


“Will—“


“Our time together yesterday rekindled some feelings that I thought I’d put behind me — that we’d put behind us — and now I’m worried that I’m going to lose you to… me!


Imzadi,” Troi said gently as she rose from her seat, taking a few steps before squeezing onto the sofa beside him. She took his hand into one of hers, intertwining their fingers together as she snuggled against him, nuzzling her head against his chest. “Could I cuddle like this with someone tiny?”


“Um, no, I don’t think so,” Will said quietly as he felt his anxiety start to slip out of him. His tension eased as he relaxed a little against her warmth.


“No, of course I couldn’t. You’d end up a little red stain underneath me.” She looked up at him and smiled. “And we both know that this would be impossible without my lips covering your whole face.” Her hand slipped up behind his head as she pulled him in for a long, deep kiss.


Will’s eyebrows shot up in surprise as he felt her nimble tongue slip into his mouth. When she finally pulled away he was lightheaded.


“We’ve wasted years being apart because we were both too scared and too proud to talk to each other,” she said as she wrapped her arms around him, hugging him tightly. “I know that you losing me was the biggest regret of your life, and you should know that I never stopped loving you, even if I couldn’t forgive you until now. So can we try to put our past behind us and make a new future together?”


He nodded his head yes, smiling from ear to ear. Their lips met again for another passionate kiss.


She pulled away, standing before him and hiking her dress up her legs. His eyes widened as he watched her, a look of realization and excited anticipation on his face. “Good,” she said as she climbed back up onto the chair, straddling his lap as she balanced with her hands on his shoulders. Her head dipped down, nibbling softly at his neck before her lips kissed along his earlobe as she whispered, “Because there’s something else I need to show you that’s only possible if you’re big.” She rocked her hips, grinding her panty-covered pussy against the bulge in his slacks.


He cleared his throat. “I certainly hope I’m no longer just like everyone else who sits in this seat,” he said with an impish grin.


Deanna just sighed and rolled her eyes as she grabbed at his collar and began to peel open his uniform top.


“Counselor, this is highly unprofessional. I’m going to have to lodge a complaint with the medical ethics board.”


“How many times do I have to tell you to shut up, Will Riker?” she said with a grin of her own before bringing her lips to his once more.


————————————————————


“Commander Sela? Th-this is a surprise,” stammered Sub-Commander T’rul, rising nervously to her feet as her superior officer stormed onto the bridge.


“Why? Am I not still in command of this vessel, T’rul? Have you already forgotten who’s in charge here?” Sela barked as she stomped over to her chair, sitting down so heavily that the seat creaked audibly under her force. She tapped angrily at her command console.


“N-no, of course not. It’s just that… y-you’d asked not to be disturbed, so—,”


“Yes, and now I’m here! I don’t understand what’s so difficult to understand, Sub-Commander,” Sela yelled, practically shaking with anger. “Now, hail the Enterprise. I wish to speak with Picard. Now!” She squirmed impatiently, almost seeming to enjoy the way her behind slid across the surface of her seat. “NOW!”


“Yes! Yes, sir! Of course!” T’rul took her own seat next to her, looking uneasily at Sela’s manic, flushed face. ”Communications officer! Raise the Enterprise at once!”


Within moments the Enterprise’s bridge appeared onscreen. Captain Picard rose from his chair, a warm smile on his face.


“Commander! To what do we owe—“


“Stuff it, Picard,” Sela grumbled, crossing her legs and rapidly bouncing her heel. “Have you completed your scans yet?”


Picard’s smile faltered slightly. “Erm, well, you’ll be happy to know that one of our sensor arrays has malfunctioned, meaning that our scans are taking a little longer than we expected. But Commander Data assures me that we’ll have all the readings we need in approximately 24 to 36 hours.” He paused, always the savvy diplomat, and chose his next words carefully. “May I ask how—“


Sela cut him off angrily. “He’s good, he’s fine,” she said with a lopsided grin. “He’s nearby… Mmm very close actually.” Something between a cough and a moan escaped her lips. “He sends his regards, I’m sure. I’ll let him know you asked about him. Sela out!”


The Romulan Commander stood up abruptly, glowering at the image of the Enterprise on the viewscreen.


“T’rul! You have the conn. If you need me I’ll be in the recreation room riding one of the exercise cycles. But I suggest you don’t find any reason to interrupt me.”


The first officer just blinked as Sela entered the nearby lift, disappearing just as quickly and unexpectedly as she arrived.


————————————————————


Thomas thought that nothing could be worse than being pinned in Ro Laren’s smelly armpit, but it was nothing compared to the experience of being trapped inside Sela’s enormous, sweaty ass.


After Sela had brought them both to completion, and as he was laying panting and spent under her giant hand, he’d had a sudden moment of clarity. When she asked him if he still wanted to return to the Enterprise he’d answered honestly.


“Anything would be better than being stuck with someone as miserable as you,” he said calmly.


“What… what did you just say to me?” she asked, confused but with a rapidly rising note of anger in her voice.


“You heard me, Sela,” he said defiantly as he struggled to remove the hand that pinned him to her sweaty mons. “My life is worth more than being a sex toy to anyone, much less to a giant failure like you.” He reached around and pried one finger up enough for him to slide out onto her hipbone, standing up to his full height and crossing his arms. “Your mother would be so disappointed in you.”


Her face was practically purple in anger as she snatched him up violently in her fist. Spittle flew, pelting him as she yelled. “Y-you take that back right now! Or you’ll… you’ll…,”


“I’ll… what…?” he groaned as he twisted in her grip.


“You’ll be fucking sorry! Thats what!” she roared as she jumped out of bed and began pacing the room in a blind rage.


She wanted nothing more than to squeeze the very life out of him, to close her fist until he was nothing more than a bloody pulp in her hand. But the incredibly small,  rational part of her brain knew that to do that would spark a certain interstellar conflict, pitting the might of the Federation against the forces of the Romulan Empire. She doubted that even her own ship would make it out of this sector intact if she acted so rashly as to seriously injure or kill a senior officer from the Enterprise. She shook her head, not wanting to bring any more shame to the Empire, and certainly not over her own hurt feelings from this insignificant speck of a man. However, though she couldn’t kill him, it didn’t mean that she couldn’t make him suffer. A calm smile graced her lips as she decided she knew exactly what to do with him.


“S-Sela? What… what are you doing?” he said uneasily as she walked quietly over to her bedside table and opened a drawer, pulling from it a small bottle of clear fluid.


She sat on the bed wordlessly, opening her hand so that her little captive lay on her palm as she popped open the lid of the bottle in her other hand. Humming a little song to herself, she coated his body in the slick liquid until he lay in a pool of it. 


“What…?” he asked in confusion as he ran his hands over his face, amazed at how slickly they slid over his skin. It wasn’t until she climbed up onto her knees on the bed and bent at her waist that he had an inkling of what was happening.


“No… NO! Y-you can’t! Don’t put me in your pussy! Don’t you dare, you giant asshole!” he yelled as he struggled as hard as he could in her slippery grip.


She laughed as she dropped the bottle of lube, balancing herself on that hand as she brought him around and began to smear him wetly along the plump canyon of her huge buttcrack.


“Oh, my dear toy. I’m afraid you’re only half right,” she groaned as she felt his body slip across her sensitive pucker. “Just be thankful that I’m smart enough not to shove you in there headfirst. You’re no good to me dead.” She lay her shoulder against the bed as she used her now free hand to pull apart her cheeks, guiding his feet into her dark, grasping ring of muscle. 


Riker kicked as hard as he could, but soon found himself plunged inside of her past his knees. Sela moaned as she pushed him in up to his waist, adjusting her grip so that she could push with her fingers against his shoulders. Pinning his arms to his sides, she pushed him the rest of the way in until only his little head protruded from her anus. A wet fingertip ran around her rim and along his neck as she made his imprisonment more comfortable for herself. Satisfied, she let go of her cheek, letting her slick skin clap back over his face before lowering one leg onto the floor and stepping off the bed.


She took a few little dancing steps across the room, jiggling her ass and grinding his head between her bouncing cheeks as a flush of power washed over her. Fuck him for making me feel like anything less than the all-powerful goddess than I am to him, she thought in triumph.


Riker screamed out as he was engulfed in her stinky darkness, furious at being reduced to a living buttplug to this otherwise powerless Romulan. Though he’d meant what he’d said, he certainly never thought it would backfire like this, landing him inside her huge ass. After a few moments of bouncing around he blinked as light flooded back into his stinky prison.


Sela giggled as she bent over in front of a full-length mirror, her hands on either side of her ass, amazed at just how hilarious her toy’s little head looked poking out from her dark hole. “You said there’s a whole planet of people just your size, hmm?” She laughed. “Mmm, I wonder how many of them I could fit inside of me at once? Maybe I should take a little trip over there sometime and find out. What do you think?” Her fingertips tapped at the top of his head as he struggled to escape.


“Let me out of here!”


“Mmm, nope!” she giggled, enjoying immensely the feeling of his squirming body inside of her. “This is what you get for rejecting me, you stuck up asshole. Oh… ‘stuck up asshole,’ sorry! But not really!” She laughed disdainfully, letting go of herself and plunging him into darkness as her cheeks clapped over his head once again.


She walked over to her dresser and pulled out a clean pair of thong underwear, stepping into them and sliding them up her legs, pulling them tightly upwards before letting the elastic snap back against her skin. Who cares what this little toy thinks of me? What does he know, anyway? She felt her emotions rising once again as she got dressed in her uniform. A little smile turned up the corners of her lips as she thought about how good it would feel to have her toy struggling in her ass as she spoke to Picard, the captain completely unaware that his senior officer was trapped somewhere so intimate. Her cheeks flushed anew as she stepped from her quarters determinedly and headed towards the bridge.


Thomas was amazed at just how much tighter and more restrictive being inside a giant asshole was compared to an enormous pussy.  As Sela walked, his face was battered around by the friction of her crushing cheeks, while the silky fabric of her thong kept him firmly in place whenever he tried to move his head. But the real torture came when she finally sat down. The pressure and heat from all sides was incredibly intense, and there were several times while she scooted around that he worried he might slip completely inside of her. As it was, each labored breath he took forced the rank flavor of her ass past his nose and mouth into his lungs. And though he coughed repeatedly, the clenches she gave him when he did so seemed to indicate that she actually enjoyed the sensation. He wiggled with all the strength he had left, but every move he made only seemed to give her more pleasure. Eventually he could only shout into the black, stinky void.


————————————————————


Deanna moaned, leaning forward and sliding her bare breasts across Will’s hairy chest as she gripped his cock tightly inside of her. His hands came around her back, pulling her close to him as she rode him enthusiastically. 


“Mmm, you feel… so good… in me,” she grunted as her arms wrapped around his shoulders. Her words spilled out of her in a rhythmic jumble as she bounced up and down on his lap. Her breath was hot against his neck as she rested her flushed cheek against his ear. “I’d forgotten… how good… Oh, fuck!”


His fingers ran up behind her head into her tangle of dark hair and closed into a fist, gently pulling back so that he could kiss her lips again. She moaned into his mouth before his lips traced down along her jaw and to her neck.


Imzadi…,” he moaned, his hands traveling down to the swell of her ass to grab at it roughly.  He pulled her upwards, raising his hips in sync with her bouncing to thrust deeply into her, the rhythmic sound of their bodies slapping together filling the air.


“Yes, baby…” Her breath caught in her throat.


Iiiiiiiimmmmzaaaaaadiiiiiii,” his voice stretched out every syllable as he stiffened under her thighs, his fingers digging into the soft, pale moons of her ass. “Oh god, I’m coming! I’m—!”


Troi’s pelvis bore down on his cock as he exploded inside, her pussy squeezing and pulsing around his jerking shaft.


“Ugh, Will! Come in me! Come in me…,” she moaned, her own orgasm blossoming like a fiery flower between her legs as she felt him fill her with his hot seed. 


They held each other tightly as they rocked in unison, neither able to tell quite where their body ended and the other’s began.


Their mouths curled into wide smiles, both of them almost laughing in gleeful exuberance as endorphins ricocheted off every corner of their being. Deanna pulled back, her dark eyes drinking in the sight of her lover beneath her. 


“That was—“ she began.


“Amazing,” he said, finishing her thought.


She giggled and pressed her chest against his as she held him close.


“I love you, Imzadi,” they said in unison, making them both break out in fresh laughter.


————————————————————


Sela smiled as she slid one leg over the saddle of the exercise bike, knowing the torture she was putting her passenger through as she lowered herself roughly onto the seat. She swore she heard a muffled yell as her legs began to pump the pedals, but that only urged her on. After just a moment she’d already worked up quite a sweat, feeling her ass slide wetly against the tiny man’s head. An evil laugh came up from deep within her as she imagined just how much of her nasty sweat Riker would have to swallow just to breathe. Each drop that slipped down in between her buttcrack felt like victory.


Indeed, Riker was forced to choke down what felt like gallons of her ripe, salty sweat, feeling as though he was being waterboarded while suffering the embarrassment of being held captive in her butt. No amount of meditation could alleviate the reality of the hell he found himself trapped in — no struggle nor clever words could unlock his escape. Still, in spite of everything, he retained a singular focus: to get out of this predicament and back to his life aboard the Enterprise — in whatever form that actually entailed. Though he was literally less than half the man he used to be, he knew that his future was far brighter than the dank hellhole he was currently pinned inside. He would endure every indignity with his head held high, knowing that his worth wasn’t determined by his stature, but by the content of his character. All he had to do was wait things out and he would be rewarded for his patience and considerable efforts.


“Oh!” exclaimed Sela as her stomach began to gurgle. She lifted herself from the seat as she felt a bubble of hot gas work its way from within her gut towards the captive in her colon. “You might want to hold your breath, toy,” she laughed.


Thomas felt the pungent warmth of her fart against his toes first, the tightness around his body loosening slowly as it traveled up his legs and crotch. Her tight anus loosened from around his neck, almost twitching in anticipation as he was pushed out of her slightly from the change in air pressure. The fabric of her thong stretched tightly against his head, holding him fast as the smell of a thousand overflowing cesspits on a hot summer’s day began to engulf him. Though he did try to hold his breath, the stench from within her invaded his every pore. In all his life h’d never smelled or tasted anything so overwhelmingly foul, and he worried deeply that he might never be able to fully wash her putrid stench from his body or his mind. He gagged, swallowing back his own acrid vomit as tears sprang instantly from his red, burning eyes. 


Somewhere in the distance he could hear Sela’s maniacal laughter as she sat down heavily. He closed his eyes as everything faded to black.





Chapter End Notes:

To Be Continued...