- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Commander Riker has an encounter with a familiar face.


Finally making good use of the Feet tag. This will likely be the penultimate chapter.



Commander Sela paced around the floor of her Ready Room, her rage rising with each pounding step she took. It was bad enough that Roumulan High Command had her in charge of the N’ventnar, an old outdated Warbird, with the lowly task of patrolling a far flung corner of the Neutral Zone. But now she was being made to wait by the very Federation crew that had helped cause her fall from grace in the first place. Her botched attempt to provoke a Federation war with the Klingons, along with her failure to invade Vulcan, made her a lot of enemies in the Senate.  Though she was lucky to still have a post, much less her life, she still burned in fury at the downward trajectory of her once rising career. 


She huffed as she plopped herself down angrily at the chair behind her desk, fidgeting with a stylus before throwing it down onto the floor in disgust. The meeting with the Enterprise’s captain was delayed for three hours now without any good explanation. The only reason they gave was an “unexpected personnel issue,” whatever that meant. Sela had half a mind to lob over a couple of plasma torpedoes their way just for some attention, but her more rational instincts told her that her ship was no match for the Federation’s flagship. Her fists slammed down onto the surface of her dark mirrored desk just as a chime rang out from above.


“Commander,” came the voice of Sub-Commander T’rul, her first officer. “The Federation captain wishes to speak with you.”


“Put it through,” she grunted, before whispering under her breath, “Finally.”


The screen on Sela’s desk lit up showing the bridge of the Enterprise and her crew.


“Picard,” she snarled as she leaned forward in her chair. “It’s about time. I was starting to feel insulted by your lack of respect.”


“My most humble apologies, Commander,” Picard replied in his honeyed baritone as he rose from his seat. “We were dealing with some unforeseen complications, and—“


“Spare me your excuses, Picard,” she said, cutting him off. “I don’t have time to listen to your blathering. Are you ready to meet, or should I inform High Command that your obstinance threatens the flimsy truce between our two peoples?” Sela’s knuckles were white as she forcefully gripped the arms of her chair, something between a smile and a grimace playing across her lips.


“Commander, I don’t think—“


“What… is that?” Sela asked, something on the arm of the Captain’s chair catching her eye. She pointed at her screen. “That… there. What. Is. It?” She almost couldn’t believe what she was seeing.


The Captain slowly turned to look back at the little man seated on his armrest. “Oh… That’s… ah. He’s, er… Commander Riker,” he said uneasily as he turned back towards the viewscreen.


Sela scoffed. “Somehow our past experiences have left you with the impression that I’m mentally impaired in some way, Picard. I can see Riker in the seat next to you, and not the size of a little doll.” She watched the screen as the woman to the Captain’s left looked worriedly between the smaller and larger versions of the same man.


“Yes…” Picard began slowly. “I’m afraid it’s a rather long story—“


“Then I won’t let you waste any more of my time trying to tell it,” Sela said, standing. “Alert your transporter room to prepare for my arrival. And make sure you bring… that… to our meeting. Sela out.”


Picard blinked as the screen changed from a view of the Romulan Commander to one of the her Warbird floating in space. He turned around to face his crew.


“Captain,” Lieutenant Worf bellowed from his station behind the command arch. “I do not think that it is wise to take Commander RIker to a meeting with the Romulan in the state he’s in. Even though Admiral Nachayev has ordered us to find out the cause of the explosion in the Neutral Zone, it is not worth risking the safety of a senior officer to do so.”


Troi nodded vigorously. “Yes! Yes, I agree with Worf, Captain. I sense nothing good from Commander Sela, and we’ve seen how little regard she has for even her allies, much less…” she gestured towards the shrunken Riker, to which the full-sized Riker nodded in agreement.


Picard brought his hand to his chin and nodded as well. “Yes, I agree, Counselor, Mr. Worf. I have no intention of —“


“Captain?” said the little Commander, rising to his feet. “Don’t I get a say in what happens to me?”


The Captain crouched down on one knee and spoke softly. “Will, you don’t…” He stopped, shaking his head as he corrected himself. “Sorry, I mean Thomas, of course. I haven’t forgotten that you’ve decided to go by your middle name to make your situation less confusing.”


The tiny officer nodded.


“Thomas,” Picard began again with a little smile, “you don’t have to do this. I would never order you to put yourself in harm’s way like that.”


Thomas stood up to his full height, pulling down on the tunic of his newly replicated miniature uniform. “With all due respect, Captain, if I were full-sized you absolutely would. You’ve done it countless times during your command, and rightfully so. It’s your duty, and one that I know you take very seriously.” He took a few careful steps along the length of the armrest. “When we talked about me remaining as a part of the crew I told you that I didn’t want you to treat me any differently just because I’m small. This is the perfect opportunity to show that I’m just another officer on this ship. So if my attendance at this meeting is necessary to keep the Federation safe from a possible Romulan threat, then I need to be there. Right?”


A slow smile spread across Picard’s face as he stood back up. “You’re right, Commander. Of course. I should’ve known you wouldn’t back down from a challenge, no matter what size you are.”


“Thank you, Captain,” Thomas said smiling. “And besides, it’s just a meeting. What’s the worst that could happen?”


Deanna’s face was lined with anxiety, but she said nothing. Worf just crossed his arms and shook his head almost imperceptibly.


“Right, let’s get started, then,” Picard said, turning his head and nodding to Troi. “Counselor, will you please come with me to the transporter room to collect our guest? Erm, Commanders?” Picard looked at the Rikers.


“Yes?” They answered in unison.


“We’ll meet you in the observation lounge in a few minutes,” said the Captain as he started walking up the ramp towards the turbolift. 


Troi rose from her seat, glancing back worriedly over her shoulder at Thomas before turning to follow Picard.


As they approached, the doors to the lift opened, revealing a nervous-looking Beverly Crusher. She smiled at Picard and Troi, nodding at the Counselor.


“Deanna! Jean-Luc! W-what a nice surprise,” Crusher stammered, not able to make eye contact with either of them as she walked onto the bridge. Looking over to her right she visibly flinched to see both of the Rikers sitting together. 


“Beverly…” Picard said with concern in his voice. “Are you feeling alright?”


Troi just looked at her, trying to piece together the jumbled thoughts that were flashing through the doctor’s mind.


“Yes, I’m fine Captain, thank you. J-just surprised to see…” Her voice trailed off, her eyes focused with laser intensity on little Riker as a fiery blush arose in her cheeks.


“It’s okay, Beverly,” Thomas said, breaking the growing awkward silence. “I told the Captain how, after you returned me to Deanna’s quarters, I, um, I decided to try to make it to the bridge myself to look for her.” He cleared his throat. “Luckily Ensign Ro found me wandering in the hallway and brought me here herself. Thank you again, Ensign.”


Ro turned from her seat at the conn, her eyes briefly appraising the Doctor with a knowing (and slightly disapproving) glance before nodding curtly. “My pleasure, Commander. Happy to help.”


“Oh…,” Beverly said distractedly. “Oh, that’s—that’s wonderful. I’m glad you’re okay  I was so worried the last time I saw you.”


“I’m doing well, Doctor, Thomas said with a slight blush of his own. “And, as you said after your scans, perfectly healthy. Thank you.”


Picard smiled, patting Crusher’s shoulder. “Indeed, I look forward to discussing the scans you ran on Commander Riker later, Doctor. But for now, if you’ll excuse us…”


He and Troi continued on into the lift. The Counselor put her hand to her forehead, her mind racing at so many deceptive thoughts coming from those around her. She had a lot of questions for Crusher, Ro and little Riker, but now was clearly not the time to ask them.


“Yes… of course,” Crusher muttered. “I should… be getting back to sickbay, actually. Pardon me.” She walked across the bridge to the opposite turbolift door and stepped inside.


Will just shook his head in bemusement, not needing to be half Betazed to know that there was definitely some strangeness afoot. He looked down at his tiny doppelganger. “Need a lift to the lounge? I just so happen to be heading in that direction,” he asked, laying his hand down, palm up, next to Thomas.


“I thought you’d never ask.”


————————————————————


Sela leaned back in her seat, her eyes glazed over as she looked out the windows of the Observation Lounge. “So… you’re saying there’s an entire planet of little people just your size—”


“Yes,” Thomas blurted out with a bit of exasperation, “and they’ve decided that they would like to join the Federation. But, again, that’s not really why we’re meeting here today, is it?” He walked away from her on the tabletop, holding his head in his hand. 


“Commander,” Picard began softly, swiveling his chair towards the Romulan at the head of the table. “We would like your permission to enter the Neutral Zone to study the explosion that occurred there this morning. The purpose of our mission is purely scientific, I assure you. Our long-range scans indicate that whatever happened there was a naturally occurring event. We only want to study it to further our understanding of interstellar phenomena. Of course you are welcome to accompany us to the site to make sure that we do not act in any way that may violate the treaty between the Romulan Empire and the Federation.”


Sela nodded, her eyes on the little man at the other end of the conference table. “So noble, your quest for knowledge and discovery,” she said derisively, arching an eyebrow at Picard’s obvious fib. “Very well, you have my permission… on one condition.” She pointed at Thomas. “He will come with me back to my ship until your scans are complete as a sort of… insurance. Once you are done you may have him back—“


“Absolutely not!” erupted Will from a few seats away. “Just because you’ve been busted down to looking after this backwater doesn’t mean that you get to throw your weight around however you’d like. No way are you taking him.”


“Will, calm down,” said Picard diplomatically. “I’m sure we can reach an agreement that meets everyone’s needs.”


“If I can’t take the little human then there’s no deal,” Sela insisted, crossing her arms defiantly. “I’m sure your sensors have picked up the presence of half a dozen Warbirds on our side of the Neutral Zone, ready to strike if you so much as think about crossing without permission.” She brushed an errant strand of blonde hair from her face before placing her elbows onto the table, glaring around the room as if daring someone to challenge her.


Picard sighed, upset at what he knew he had to do. “Very well.” He turned towards Thomas. “Commander Riker, you will accompany Commander Sela back to her Warbird—“


“Captain!” Deanna burst out, practically in tears. “You can’t—!”


“Counselor, control yourself,” said Picard cooly. “I’m sure Commander Sela will act in accordance with all relevant treaties and treat our senior officer with the utmost respect.”


Troi only shook her head as she looked over to see the Romulan giving her a look like the cat that ate the canary.


“Of course, Picard,” Sela said, bowing her head almost sarcastically. “No harm will come to him while he’s in my care… as long as you act with honor as you said you would.”


Thomas looked over at Troi and gave her a reassuring smile, even though he felt his stomach drop at the thought of leaving the Enterprise in the clutches of the enemy. “It’s going to be okay, Deanna. I’ll be back before you know it, I promise.”


The empath stayed quiet, privately wishing she could just snatch up little Riker and run out of the room with him to keep him safe.


Sela stood up in triumph, walking around the table until she towered directly over the shrunken officer. Her hand darted out and wrapped itself around his middle before he could even think of trying to resist. “Take your time with your scans, Picard,” she sneered, tapping the comm badge on her chest. “Commander Sela to the N’ventnar. Two to transport.” Within a moment she and Thomas had disappeared in a cloud of silver swirls.


The Romulan Commander smirked as she rematerialized on the transporter pad, looking down at the little man squirming in her hand. She brought him up to her face and laughed. “That was too easy, toy,” she said as she walked out of the transporter room and towards her cabin. “You Starfleet idiots always try so hard to be such upstanding citizens. Fools.” She rolled her eyes.


“Sela, don’t… you told the Captain you wouldn’t harm me.” He looked up helplessly in her huge grasp.


“And I won’t!” She brought him up to her lips and licked his face like a lollipop. “Mmm, you’ll go back to your friends without a mark on you. Unless I decide to keep you, that is!”


“K-keep me?” he sputtered, doing his best to wipe her spit from his face with the sleeve of his uniform. The maze of darkened hallways in the ship flew past him as she carried him firmly in her grip. “B-but—“


“Oh, calm down, toy. I’m not sure you’re worth going to battle over. Let’s see how good of a job you do first.” She coated him in a fresh glaze of her saliva, her soft tongue running over his face until he was literally out of breath. The power she had over this tiny Starfleet officer filled her chest with warm butterflies.


“J-job?” he croaked finally.


“Yes, absolutely! No free rides on a Warbird, you pathetic little human. Of course I’m going to put you to work.”


He shuddered as he thought about what kinds of jobs he might be forced to do at his current stature. “But I’m too small—“


“Nonsense!” Sela brought her other hand up, wrapping it around his body as well so that she held him firmly with both. “You’re exactly the right size for several ideas I have in mind.” She flashed him a dangerous smile, bringing his face to her lips for several more smothering licks.


Riker squirmed as hard as he could in her grasp, unable to avoid her slimy, wet tongue no matter how much he tried to turn his head or push at her cheeks and chin with his little hands. He swallowed a few mouthfuls of her saliva as he struggled to breathe. A feeling of relief washed over him when he saw that they had finally reached her cabin, only to be quickly replaced with a rising sense of fresh terror.


She removed one hand from around him, using it to tap her comm badge. “Commander Sela to Sub-Commander T’rul. I have returned from the Federation vessel. You are to follow them into the Neutral Zone and monitor their activities there. For the time being I am not to be disturbed. Is that understood?”


“Commander, I—“


“You are in command, T’rul. No questions necessary. Sela out.”


Sela tore the badge from her chest and threw it in the far corner of the room where it disappeared into the shadows with a metallic clank. “Now, where were we?” she asked seductively to the man she held so effortlessly in her hand. “Oh, yes.” She raised him to her mouth once more.


“Sela! Stop!” Riker yelled with all of his strength, holding his arms out in front of him as if he could possibly hope to keep her at bay.


She laughed. “Ah, there’s the spirit your bigger self showed me when I said I’d take you away!” She carried him over to her messy, unmade bed, kicking off her low cut boots along the way. She sat and used her free hand to peel off her sweaty socks before swinging her legs over onto the rumpled blanket and scooting so that her back was against her headboard with her legs out in front of her.


“Now,” she said, reaching down and placing him between her knees. “You should put some of that feisty energy to good use and give me a nice foot massage.”


Riker balked, looking up and shaking his head. “No. No way. I’m not doing that.”


Sela just looked down at him with a crooked smile. “I wasn’t asking, toy,” she said as she slowly brought her knees together, pinning his body between the grey walls of the thick fabric of her uniform pants. The warmth she felt in her chest spread down into her belly like a lava flow, bubbling up before spilling over between her legs. She felt her neck begin to perspire beneath the high collar of her tunic.


He tried to escape, pushing with all his might against the crushing boulders of her knees, but quickly realized he was outmatched. “Fine… Fine! Just let me go,” he grumbled in defeat.


“That’s a good toy,” she purred, reaching down to roughly pet at his little mop of hair with her fingertips. She opened her legs just enough for him to slip down between her calves.


Thomas shook his head as he passed her ankles, turning to face the bottom of her right foot. It towered over him like a great smelly monolith, the thick skin of her slick sole crinkling as she flexed her toes above his head. He sighed heavily before reaching out his hands to begin to stroke the ball of her foot.


Sela let out a surprisingly girlish giggle at his tiny touch, and then a moan. “Mmm, sorry about the smell, but maybe I would’ve had time to bathe if I hadn’t been forced to wait so long on your Captain.” She tilted her ankle forward, pressing her sole more firmly against him, relishing the feeling of the fresh squirming her simple move elicited.


“That’s it, really put your back into it, toy,” she groaned as she settled her foot at an angle against his body, loving how his little hands felt. Her uniform began to feel hot and restrictive, so she reached down and undid the collar, surprised to see just how flushed her pale chest was underneath the fabric.


Riker was thankful he never skipped arm day when he worked out in the Enterprise’s gym. His hands slid easily along the slick ridges of the giantess’s bare soles as he did his best to please her. Every so often he would slip his fingers up between her sweaty, bulbous toes, squeezing them like ripe melons as his chest rubbed against her foot. His uniform quickly became soaked with her musty scent, and after a while he reached down to peel his top off over his head, tossing the smelly fabric over the side of the bed to get it away from him.


“What’s that you’re doing down there, hmm?” she asked curiously as she rotated her foot to bring him into her view. “Oh, what a wonderful idea, toy. I think I’ll join you.” She lifted her torso to pull off her own top, goosebumps raising quickly on her bare, sweaty skin. On a whim she decided to remove her black bra as well.


Though he couldn’t help but stare at her newly exposed skin, his view was quickly cut off as she brought her foot over him again.


“Ah ah, back to work, little man,” she said brusquely, cupping her bare breasts in her hands now that he couldn’t see. As she felt his body touch her again she ran her thumbs across her hard nipples, arching her back and letting out a moan. She bit her lip, not meaning to be so loud, but not really caring either, as she noticed her pulse begin to throb even more strongly below her belt.


Riker crouched down, throwing his bare shoulder as hard as he could against the center of her sole, his feet slipping against the bedspread as he kept pushing forward. He reached out his hands to rub along the sides of her foot, running them down to knead over the rough skin of her heel. Even if he’d found himself doing a job he didn’t want to do, that was no reason to not do it well.


Sela closed her eyes, sinking languorously back into the pillows behind her. Her mood was so completely opposite of what she’d felt earlier as she waited for her meeting on the Enterprise — relaxed, empowered, and, she had to admit, incredibly aroused. She looked down at her foot, only occasionally seeing her little prisoner’s fingertips along its top and edges, but feeling every bit of his body as he used it to service her. A smile crept across her lips.


“That’s enough for that one, toy,” she said as she lifted her foot, pushing her toes forward until she felt him against them. She flicked her big toe, making solid contact along his chest as she pushed him over towards her left ankle. As she lowered her right foot back into place she slowly lifted her other one.


Thomas laid sprawled and panting on his back, his breath knocked out of him from the surprise hit he’d just taken. The shadow of her looming left foot got his attention before he saw that her sole was quickly approaching where he lay. It was too fast for him to roll away or even lift his arms. All he could do was scream as he felt its enormous weight descend onto his little body.


“Sela! N—!” His voice was cut off as she enveloped his face in the webbing between her big and second toes, her soft sole molding around his struggling form as she pressed him into the plush bed.


An electric shock ran from her foot and up her leg, causing her to moan loudly. The feeling of his whole body squirming helplessly beneath her foot felt wonderful — the power she held over the little Starfleet officer making her head swim. Her hands quickly unbuckled her belt, fumbling a bit in her raw excitement as she pulled it open before unfastening the fly of her pants. Another moan, louder and longer, escaped her lips as she slipped one hand inside her underwear, fingertips sliding wetly over her dripping sex. 


“Mmmmmmmm,” she moaned as she drew her foot up, sliding Thomas’s little body along the bed as she bent her knees and spread her legs. She grabbed his little head between her toes, holding him firmly as she brought her feet together and pressed them over his helpless body. His struggles renewed, arms reaching around to her ankle to slap uselessly at her. She just watched him squirm between her soles as she teased herself, her wet fingers moving over her throbbing clit in a tight circle. Her hips bucked as a quick orgasm rocked her body, not quenching the fire that burned inside of her, but stoking it.


Riker was surprised when he felt the enormous pressure released from around him, leaving him facedown and gasping against the soft blanket. He heard an enormous rustle of fabric as her huge feet planted themselves on either side of him, a giant breeze whooshing above his head as her slacks and panties flew over him and onto the floor at the foot of the bed.


“Get up and come here,” she commanded, one of her feet flipping him over roughly onto his back.


Thomas groaned, planting his hands at his sides and pushing himself up with wobbly arms. His blurred vision slowly came into focus.


Sela looked with naked lust down her legs at the dazed and bewildered man between them. One hand was on her needy pussy, fingers playing along her folds as she occasionally dipped a finger or two inside of herself. The other came up, her finger curling to indicate she wanted him to come closer.


“I said come here,” she said huskily, her legs opening wide. “And lose the pants, they’re just going to get in the way.”


He nodded, his head bouncing on his shoulders like a bobble head doll. His thoughts drifted back to his grandiose speech on the arm of the Captain’s chair as he pulled off his pants and underwear, kicking them off onto the bed as he walked forward.


As he came closer she snatched him up in her hand, bringing him to her face where she covered him in more hungry licks and kisses. The hot breath from her nostrils blew back his hair as she cleaned him like an animal, her huge tongue running across every bit of his bare skin. She grunted passionately as she lapped at his little ass, flipping him over in her hand and taking his warm little cock between her lips. Sela exhaled hotly against his crotch as she enjoyed the flavor of his sweaty body.


“Fuck, you’re delicious,” she moaned.


She leaned back in the bed, feeding his little legs between her ruby lips as she continued to play with herself. He found himself sliding into her giant mouth up to his waist, suddenly panicking as he worried she might try to consume him.


“No! Don’t eat me!” he yelled, his feet kicking out against her molars as he tried desperately to hold onto her big fingers. She let her hand go, content to merely suck on his lower half as her fingers below brought her to yet another orgasm. His body vibrated as she moaned around him before tilting her chin forward and spitting him out onto her chest.


Riker tumbled down her soft slopes until he came to rest on her belly, just laying there for a moment to catch his breath as he rose and fell with each of hers.


“Eat you?” she chuckled. “And lose you so quickly? Not a chance.”


She pulled her fingers out of her pussy, bringing them up to smear her juices over him. A shiver ran though her body.


“Besides, I’m not letting you off that easily. You haven’t even made me come yet.” She plucked him up with her finger and thumb around his ankle, dragging his head through her fluffy blonde bush before letting him slide down her wet lips and tumble onto the bed.


“If you haven’t noticed, I’ve had to do all the work myself, you worthless little human. Now it’s your turn.”


Thomas gulped as he stood up, Sela’s enormous heat washing over him like a campfire, her lips wet and open. Giant fingers pushed against his back, knocking him forward until he fell face-first against her clit.


“Oh! That’s the spot,” she yelped, her fingers at his back urging him on. “Very good.”


He licked and lapped at her button, his hands coming up to stroke her labia as he pressed himself against her. I’ve got this, he thought to himself confidently as he brought her clit into his mouth like it was a little cock. His hands came up to jerk the base under her hood as he passionately sucked and licked at her clit.


For a while Sela seemed very satisfied with his ministrations, moaning at his tiny touches as she squirmed on the bed. But after a few moments she found herself wanting more — no, needing more. His little strokes were nice, but he was just too small to give her the friction she craved. She drew up her legs and reached down around her hips, her fingertips pulling at her thighs to open her lips wider for him. That felt good… for a few minutes, anyway. But soon she found her fingers at his back to push him even harder against her sex. Soon she was grinding his little body against her lips with no clue if he was even doing anything himself. She felt her arousal begin to wane, even though she was certain her biggest orgasm was still within her.


“Ugh, not good enough! I’ll just have to do it myself!” she yelled frustratedly as she reached down with both hands to grab at his hands and feet. She pulled him taut against her pussy, turning her hips so that her lower half was twisted perpendicularly to her upper body. With her leg in the air she slowly began to pull little Riker back and forth along her enormous pussy lips, using him like a string of floss to bring herself closer and closer to her ultimate goal. 


“Ugh! That’s it! Yes! Yes!” she moaned as she drew him along her lips, coating him in her sticky juices.


Riker couldn’t tell which way was up or down as she used his little body for her pleasure. It was unbelievably hot against her skin, and he had no way to stop her. All he could do was hang on for the ride as she slipped him over and across her wet folds, hoping that she’d soon find the stimulation she needed to get herself off. 


Sela’s strokes grew longer and more fervent, and soon she was sliding him from her bush all the way to her puckered asshole. After a few moments her legs began to shake, and before long her pussy clenched hard, drenching him in a fresh gush of her juices as she came all over his body. Her cries rang out through the cabin as she crushed her smooth thighs over him, letting go of her hands as she rocked her hip slowly against the bed. 


His body was completely surrounded by hers on all sides, with only his upturned face and arms peeking out from between the tops of her legs, the hair of her pubis tickling at his nose. She lay still for a long time until he realized she must’ve fallen asleep. He tried to move, to do anything to get her attention, but he was utterly unable to.  With as heavy of a sigh as he could muster, he laid there and waited.


Chapter End Notes:

To Be Continued...