- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Beverly continues to examine her new little man.


Posting a little early this week since I'll be away this weekend. Hope you enjoy.





Beverly Crusher leaned down, a thick glob of syrupy spit dangling from her ruby lips. It fell and hit Riker between his legs, covering his little hard-on and splashing back onto his belly.


“W-what about Aiden?” Will asked desperately, trying everything he could to get her to stop. The restraints at his wrists and ankles cut deeply into his skin as he struggled against the fabric with all of his tiny strength. “Won’t he be jealous of you… being… intimate with someone else?”


Crusher laughed heartily. “Oh, Will. You must think I’m such a prude. Or is it just because I’m a widow with a grown son, so you’ve never considered sleeping with me?” Beverly sat down, leaning in close as she took his saliva-soaked shaft between her finger and thumb, careful to apply only gentle pressure. “On my last night on Liliputia, Aiden invited two of his friends from the gym to join in our lovemaking.” Her huge, slippery fingertips started to stroke him in a slow rhythm. “I had a little man at each of my breasts, rubbing every part of their fit little bodies all over my nipples.” She reached up under her jacket with her free hand to rub against the fabric covering her chest, letting out a low moan “And Aiden was… well, in a very similar spot to where you found yourself this morning.” She smiled as she felt Riker get hard in her giant grip from her words and just a few strokes of her fingers. “It’s a shame I didn’t smuggle him off world like that, though I certainly did consider it, and have thought about it often since that night.”


Will squirmed under her grasp, the pressure of his long-delayed orgasm building hotly in his belly. Her slimy spit worked its way down his thighs and ass, making him slip wetly against the glassy surface of the scanning bed with each stroke of her giant fingers. In his entire life he’d never wanted something more that he was also simultaneously dreading. The feelings of intense guilt that riddled his mind surprised him, though his thoughts also drifted to whether or not Deanna had taken a team of her own little lovers like Beverly had. Was she really only joking about that little cook? It was clear from both ladies’ actions that they saw the diminutive people they interacted with as something less deserving of respect than those of full size stature. Perhaps Will could have formed a more thoughtful and cogent argument about the psychological ramifications of this way of thinking, if he wasn’t preoccupied with shooting his little load all over Dr. Crusher’s fingertips.


“Beverly… stop this,” he moaned as his little cock started to leak precum.


She smiled, seeing his fresh glazing along her thumb. “Or what? You’re going to throw me in the brig?” Her strokes slowed, teasing him.


He grunted as he pulled hard against his little restraints, thrusting up his little hips up against her fingers to try to get the friction he so desperately desired.


“Oh ho, so do you want me to stop, or don’t you?” Beverly laughed, very satisfied to see just how much she was tormenting the little man under her hand. Her rhythm increased as she smiled down at him, the pinky finger of her other hand coming to rest on his hairy chest, playfully swiping his little nipples across the ridges of her giant fingerprint. “Your little heart is beating so fast, Will; I can feel it. You must be about ready to burst. Tell me, have you come yet today? Did Deanna do that for you?”


Will could only shake his head, his cheeks flush. “N-no. No,” he moaned. “Beverly… please…please…” 


She leaned down close to him so that her mouth was directly over his little cock head, her mane of hair falling to either side of the scanning bed. Her eyes looked directly into his as she spoke. “Poor little thing,” she purred, her lips tantalizingly close to touching him. “I saw the way she was playing with you when I walked back in here. Must’ve been such delicious torture, being denied all day like that. Why don’t you give me everything you’ve got right now, hmm?” She parted her lips, extending her tongue to lick at the underside of his little shaft, the corners of her mouth curling into a naughty smile as she exhaled against his body.


Though Will resisted her with all of his might, his body just couldn’t take any more. As soon as her tongue touched him he yelled out loudly in passionate pleasure. His hips bucked against her grasp, his orgasm exploding out of him and into her huge mouth as he shuddered and shook against his restraints. He could feel her lips close around him as she sucked at him gently, seemingly very aware of her terrifyingly enormous power. It felt like he came for a solid minute, draining himself both physically and emotionally. Her fingers softly squeezed up from the base of his dick to the head, milking him for every drop he was worth as her wet tongue lapped between his legs. 


“Fuck… fuck…,” he moaned, trying to catch his breath as he started to come down from the dizzying heights the doctor had driven him to.


Beverly moaned, vibrating his body as she made soft suckling noises, her eyes closed as she concentrated on the task in front of her. Finally she swallowed loudly, sighing as she sat up a bit and licked her lips before grinning down at him. “Mmm, I never tire of that feeling,” she whispered happily. She rested her elbow on her desk to support her chin, her fingertip returning to push around his softening little erection. “Feeling a little body under me like that in the throes of passion, knowing just how much control I have over them. It turns me on so much.” 


Though her touch along his already sensitive skin was almost painful, he knew that there was nothing he could do to stop it. His wrists and ankles were sore from struggling, and in his afterglow he found he didn’t really have the strength to put up a real fight anyway. All he could do was sigh and grunt as she toyed with his diminutive form.


Crusher’s other hand dipped down between her thighs, pressing against the fabric covering her steamy sex as she closed her legs tightly over it and scooted forward in her seat. She looked down at him with an almost feral hunger. “There’s… something I want to try — another test to run on you, if you will. It’s something I never got a chance to do on Liliputia. Aiden was worried I might hurt him, and he couldn’t think of a way to explain his injuries that wouldn’t have made our… liaisons obvious. But since I’m the doctor here,  I only have to answer to myself. Don’t worry, I’ve given the mechanics of it a lot of thought, and I’m quite certain that I can handle you in a way that makes sure I don’t live up to my surname.” 


“Beverly, don’t —“ He looked up at her with fresh fear at the implications of her pun.


“Hush, Will. You don’t really have a say in the matter.” Her finger and thumb stroked at his cock again, making him half hard in spite of himself. “But we’re going to need this part of you to be, mmm, fit for duty, so I’ll give you a few minutes. Hopefully the walk back to my quarters will be enough time for you to recover.” She stood up and started putting her equipment into the tote bag she’d carried in earlier.


“No, you were supposed to take me back to Deanna,” he protested as he watched her rise. “You promised.”


“So much bossiness from such a little man,” she said shaking her head. “Don’t worry, I’ll take you back to your precious Deanna. But you and I both know how long those meetings with the Captain can take. She’s probably got another hour or two, at least. Anyway, I told her I’d bring you back when I’m done with you,” she said with a wink as she opened a drawer in her desk.


She loomed over him once more, a small wad of cotton between her fingers. “It’s not a long walk, but I can’t have you yelling or making a scene. Open wide.” The tip of her thumbnail pressed against his fuzzy little chin, forcing his mouth open as she filled it with the soft cotton. He coughed a little, his eyes watering.


“Now, are you going to behave?” she asked sternly, raising an eyebrow.


He nodded quickly.


“Good. Otherwise I’ll have to put you somewhere with a… tighter, more secure fit. Mmm, headfirst, maybe?” She flashed him a grin before sliding him, still strapped to the scanning table, inside the large tote. The light dimmed as she closed the top, clasping it shut and sealing him off from the outside world. He jostled a bit as she settled it over her shoulder, but after a moment he was relatively comfortable.


The bag swayed as she walked, bouncing against her hip. He could hear the swish of doors, and the whir of the turbolift. A couple of times a voice complimented her new bag, and he’d feel her hand over his body as she held it closer to her. Beverly was smart to gag me, he thought to himself as he squirmed under her giant palm, screaming silently into the giant lump of cotton in his mouth. His mind was filled with dread as he imagined the depraved things that she might put him through in the privacy of her own quarters. Though he’d known her for years he couldn’t predict what she might do to him; his new size had drastically changed their relationship. All he could do is bide his time and try to escape from her the first chance he got.


Before too long Beverly was walking briskly through her living room area and through the door to her bedroom. After unclasping the tote, she set the scanning bed with Riker on it onto the soft surface of her duvet, running her fingertips down his side before turning to set the bag on a nearby chair. Sitting next to him, she peeled her boots from her feet, holding one up to him by the heel so that the opening faced him. He recoiled slightly from the smell that he was forced to inhale because of the cotton blocking his mouth.


“One of Aiden’s friends spent the night right inside here,” she said tapping the edge to punctuate her words. “Poor little thing practically begged me to let him, and after the night he’d given me, I figured I owed him a favor. He said he half hoped that I’d forget he was there in the morning and slide my foot right over the top of him. Can you believe it?” She laughed, flexing her toes as she imagined doing just that. “You men can be so strange, no matter your size.” She shook her head as she tossed her boots in the corner before standing and taking off her coat. He could only look up at her with pleading eyes.


“Oh, right! How silly of me. I thought you were extra quiet for some reason.” She pinched at the fluffy wad between his lips, plucking it out and flicking into a waste bin next to her bed. His little gasps filled the silence of the room as he caught his breath.


“Th-thank you,” he said with a cough. He looked up at her. “Do you think… that you might be able to let me out of these straps? I promise I won’t try to run away. Where would I even go?” He gave her what he hoped was his most charming grin.


Crusher looked down at him with a furrowed brow, thinking of the pros and cons of his freedom. “Hmm, that’s fine. I actually wouldn’t mind having your little hands free for what’s coming next. Besides, my scans are complete. Mostly,” she said with a smile as she reached down to undo his arms.


“Oh, thank you so much,” he said with relief, holding one wrist in his hand tenderly as he watched her free his feet. “You don’t have to worry, I can’t even set off the motion sensors to open a door at this size. Don’t ask me how I know.” He gave her a genuine smile, just happy to have the use of his arms and legs beck. 


“Of course, Commander. I’m not a monster, you know,” she said as she continued to undress, peeling the front of her top away from her body to reveal her brassiere-covered breasts.


“No, just the size of one,” he said with another broad grin, knowingly toeing a fine line between her grace and her wrath. He brought his arms out from his sides and drew up his legs, flexing his cramped muscles.


“Oh is that so?” she asked as she reached between her breasts to unclasp her bra, sighing as gravity softly drew them downward..


He was so transfixed by the sight of her rosy pink nipples that he didn’t even register that she was reaching towards him, her hand grabbing the scanning bed and pulling it out from beneath him. His body tumbled onto the soft surface as she laughed and tossed the bed onto the chair with her bag.


“Watch out, little man,” she said teasingly. “This big bad monster is going to get you!” With that she put one knee on the bed, then the other,  crawling forward on all fours until her torso loomed over Riker as he still tried to find his footing on the squishy duvet. Her ponderous left breast dangled ominously over him before she brought its soft weight down upon him, flattening him on his back against the bed. She balanced herself on one hand while using the other to roughly force one of the nipples that had held his attention against his little face.


“Lick it. And don’t be afraid to use those hands now that you can,” she said breathily as she ground herself against his body.


Riker looked up at her over the curve of her tit, overwhelmed by the relative tons of soft, feminine flesh that were suddenly pressed against him. Though her breasts weren’t as large as Deanna’s, they still dwarfed his diminutive little body with ease. He did as he was told, bringing his hands up to stroke Beverly’s areola, squeezing his fingers around the base of the hardening bulb that kept pressing insistently against his little mouth. He gasped as her skin tightened and grew against his lips, jaw opening wide to try to take as much of it between them as he could. The soft underside of her breast pressed against his torso and legs, and he felt himself become freshly aroused as the giant Doctor moaned out to his little touches. He considered for a moment how much more experience Beverly had with tiny lovers than Deanna did, and how expertly she moved her giant body to please them both.  


Crusher reached her hand into her pants, pressing the wet fabric of her underwear along her lips, gasping at how good her own fingers felt paired with the mouth and hands of the little man beneath her. She’d missed this feeling of power, of raw sexuality that she’d discovered lay within her on the mission to Liliputia. After so many years of loneliness, she felt like a phoenix emerging from the ashes, hot and fiery, and ready to soar to new heights. Her hand gripped at the waistband of her pants and underwear, pulling them down her hips and legs before kicking them off the side of the bed. She reached down, scooping Riker up and holding him against her giant breast as she stood up on her knees.


“I need you to trust me,” she said, her cheeks red, her breath drenching him in the pungent miasma of her arousal. Her fingertip stroked softly at the back of his head. With her free hand she grabbed a thick pillow from behind her and put it before her thighs lengthwise before lowering her hand so that Riker laid upon its soft, white linen.


He looked up at her like she was a goddess, the landscape of her alabaster skin seeming to rise above him forever. Her fiery red bush lay just beyond his feet, sopping lips coming into view as she scooted forward and spread her legs further. He had no words as he looked up the canyon of her thighs to the dewy flower of her enormous sex, so he just nodded.


“Hold your arms against your sides so I don’t snap one of them off by accident,” she said down to him with a sweet, but serious, smile.


She reached down and pulled the pillow until he was perfectly underneath her, a shiver running up her spine as her body broke out in goosebumps. With a soft sigh, she began to lower herself on top of him, watching as his body began to disappear out of her view until only his face remained just ahead of her mons. Her spread lips rubbed teasingly along his body at first, rubbing her juices from his knees to his collarbone as she slowly rocked her hips while balancing her massive form over him. She gasped as his little cock rubbed along her sensitive clit, gyrating herself in a little circle to rub it around every side. After a moment she lowered herself even further, careful not to engulf his little head beneath her. Her outer lips moulded around his torso, nearly pulling him inside of her as he pressed along her wet inner lips. Slowly more of her impossibly enormous weight settled onto him, his little toes pressed into the knot of her giant asshole as she covered him completely in her humid heat. All he could see in front of him was her enormous clit, practically pulsating along with her quickened heartrate. 


She reached down, running the pad of her middle finger affectionately over his hair before bringing it up to flick at the bulb of skin that dominated his view. “A little body… was made to fit me like this, I think,” she moaned, slowly beginning to grind herself against the pillow as she fingered her clit. “Knowing that if I just settled down with all my weight… that I could break every. single. one… of your tiny bones.” Her lips slid over him wetly, her middle finger leaving her clit to slip down between his shoulder blades. She pushed him up, her giant index finger pressing the back of his head against her throbbing button, yelling out when his face made contact. “You’re all mine now, little man,” she growled. “All mine to use however I want. Aren’t you?” She threw her head back in ecstasy, her moans filling the room.


Will was overwhelmed beneath her. Beverly’s arousal dripped down his body, coating him in her sweet stickiness as she ground herself over him. He knew he was hard beneath her, and that he was technically inside of her, but he had no clue where. The finger pressed at the back of his head meant that he had little choice in how to pleasure her. As she seemed to be doing all the work he felt that his usual techniques wouldn’t be very effective. He’d never felt more like an object in his life — a toy that existed only for her pleasure. Any struggles he made only seemed to arouse her further, and he worried that if she did slip and hurt him she might not even notice until it was too late. His mouth was full of her in every way possible, and he doubted that he could call up to her for help if he needed to.


What if she never does give me back to Deanna? The thought kept bubbling up into his mind as he found himself slipping further and further between Beverly’s hungry pussy lips. “I’ll treat him like he was my own… You don’t really have a say in the matter… All mine to use however I want…” Her words echoed in his little skull as she moaned loudly above him. I have to get out of here. Somehow. Her pheromones dominated his senses, the raw physical sensation of her magnificence drawing another orgasm from his battered body. His tiny issue mixed with her far more copious juices, washed away by his own insignificance. But still she rode him, not even noticing, or caring, about the effect she was having on him.


Riker freed his hands from his sides and raised them up to his head, running his fingers along her clit hood as he took as much of it into his mouth as he could, hoping that she might get off of him if she came. His little legs squirmed and kicked at her slippery perineum as he tried to use his whole body to stimulate her as best he could. Though he knew he was taking a risk, he was willing to do whatever it took to stop this torture. After a few moments he felt her lips contract hard around him as her moaning became louder than ever, but she didn’t stop grinding him mercilessly into the pillow.


“Beverly!” he bellowed as forcefully as he could, the muffled sound of his voice barely making it past her belly.


But even if she had heard him she still wouldn’t have cared to stop. Will just felt too damn good down there beneath her, and she knew from experience that the touch of a little person could draw out at least a few more orgasms from her ravenous body. Besides, she’d told Deanna that she’d return him when she was done with him, and really, who knew when that would be? She smiled as she put her hands in front of her onto the bed and leaned forward, settling even more of her weight upon the helpless man beneath her.


Will’s body was quickly reaching its breaking point as she mercilessly ground him into the pillow. The corners of his vision started to close in.


“Oh, yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes!” Beverly cried out in pure, unbridled passion.


“M-Mom?!” came a confused voice from the bedroom doorway.


“WESLEY?!” Beverly cried out, reaching up quickly to cover herself with the duvet as she dismounted the pillow, kicking it to the floor on the far side of the bed.


Riker found himself suddenly knocked to the ground behind the bed and out of the giants’ view. Like the elite officer he was, he quickly composed himself and rolled for cover under the giant mattress, pure adrenaline coursing through his little veins. He watched as Wesley’s knees and feet retreated from the room before Beverly’s huge pink soles slammed down onto the carpeting in pursuit. Will carefully made his way over to the doorway, taking advantage of the confusion in the hope it could lead to his escape.


“You—you’re supposed to be on Earth! At the Academy!” Beverly sputtered as she secured the duvet under her arms. “What do you think you’re doing just barging in here like that?”


Will ran and hid behind a side table, stealing a quick glance at Wesley as the young cadet collapsed into a chair across the room. The thousand yard stare on the poor boy’s face said volumes.


“I—I—I thought I would surprise you,” he finally said, the words pouring out of him reluctantly. “I came in late last night on a supply freighter, and didn’t want to wake you, so I stayed in the ensign’s barracks. I went by sickbay this morning and you weren’t there, so I… so I… You really need to lock the doors if you’re going to be doing that kind of stuff, Mom!”


Beverly and Will both realized in the same moment that, while Wesley had definitely seen more than he wanted to see, he hadn’t seen the little man on the pillow between his mother’s legs.


“Well, excuse me, young man!” Beverly drew herself up self-righteously. “I think a grown woman is entitled to some privacy in her own bedroom! Besides, I’m sure it’s nothing that a boy your age hasn’t seen before. In fact—“


“MOM!”


“What? I’m just saying—“


“No! Mom! Ugh, I can’t! I just can’t right now!” Wesley stood up. Riker saw a glimmer of hope, moving to cover behind a potted plant near the front door.


“Where do you think you’re going?” Beverly asked, taking a step towards him.


“A-anywhere but here!” Wesley exclaimed as he whipped around, backing towards the exit. “And don’t try to follow me half-naked like that! I’ll call you on the comms when… if I decide to come back.” 


The door swished open, and Riker made his move, sprinting blindly down the empty hallway as fast as his little legs could carry him. For a moment he considered asking Wesley for help, but he figured the poor guy had dealt with enough for one day. Besides, what if he just decided to hand him right back to his mother? He could only hope that he had better luck with whoever he ran into next.





Chapter End Notes:
To Be Continued...