- Text Size +

 I could almost hear the clock ticking in my head as I gazed at the minute hand which seemed frozen in place. I had just a few minutes left till I was off for work for a week, and I had never been so excited. I had told my long-term girlfriend about my Giantess and foot fetish and to my shock instead of running away she loved teasing me and taking part in it. We had roleplayed and come up with different stories involving the two of us, and science had finally caught up as the shrink rays hit the market. We had saved and planned for a year and we finally got our very own with so many ideas. The plan was to enjoy tonight and tomorrow morning when she goes back to work, I am secretly coming with her. The minute hand finally moved another tick as I gave up trying to pretend to work and decided it was time to go home.

            I barely remember any of the drive home as I sped that way. Leaving a little early, I beat Danielle home so I went ahead and got dinner started. When she got home, she entered the kitchen with a sarcastic smile and joked “oh, why are you home so early? You seem excited what’s going on?” Her grin growing larger as she asked “No reason” I laughed back. We embraced and shared a kiss as she continued to smile her face betraying her excitement about tomorrow. Her foot slid up my leg as we kissed and she whispered “Enjoy that feeling tiny this is one of the last times that I can slide my foot up your leg. After tonight these feet will be your whole world. I’ll be able to put your whole body in between just a couple of toes.” A shiver of pleasure traveled through my whole body as her words were seductively whispered into my ear. 

            The whole-time during dinner every time our eyes would lock, I could see just how excited she was as well. Her whole face was beaming and her eyes subtly would motion down to her socked feet which would begin to do a dance just for me, as if they were celebrating how easily they stolen all of my attention. She continued to tease me throughout the night even as we lay on the couch finishing off the night. I had promised her one last fun night with me full size and I was genuinely looking forward to the last night of normal sex before a week full of different adventures I had only fantasized about for years.  

            Once she got the kid to sleep, we pulled each other to the bedroom to take full advantage of our alone time. We were kissing heavily as we went almost tripping as we made our way into the bedroom. I pulled away as we got there, as she went to go get her toy before we started, standing there waiting to resume kissing. I was barely paying attention as she turned or I would have noticed that she had a different toy in hand. I felt it immediately as she aimed it at me as a weird tingle ran over me almost like a static shock, and it made me unable to move only focusing on the ground that I was looking at when I was struck. The ground which was becoming blurry suddenly started to rush at me approaching quickly and then stopping as suddenly as the tingly did.

            As if a cliché I brought my hands to my face to look at them when a loud giggling shook my focus back into the world. I slowly brought my eyes up as I surveyed my beautiful giantess in her black socks, jeans and a pink sweater all the way up to her now unreachable beautiful face and flowing red hair. It was almost unbelievable watching something that large move so easily as the sweater was pulled over her head quickly and discarded leaving behind her blue bra and the massive sweater was tossed aside landing miles across the room. She then continued to smile and giggle as she exclaimed “Oh my god I knew you would be cute being so tiny, but you are so much cuter than I could imagine.” She pulled her jeans down around her ankles and they were also kicked off going towards wherever the sweater disappeared too. Then she towered over me again with a smile just in her bra and underwear when she took the first step to me across the room.

Her step shook everything as she covered the massive distance between us in 3 booming steps. Her last step was the worst as she stopped and towered over me, her massive face beaming as she reached for me. I have never trusted anyone more than Danielle in my life, but I couldn’t help but be momentarily terrified as her hands gently closed around me. The darkness enclosed in her fingers was short lived as I was rushed up to her face. Her beautiful eyes looked over my tiny body and I could see the sparkle of happiness rippling through her eyes as she was clearly enjoying this. Looking up at her massive beautiful face dissolved any ounce of fear and I shifted instantly to pure pleasure as my dream giantess finally had me in the palm of her hands like we always fantasized. “I’m sorry I had a change of plans I couldn’t wait to see you tiny anymore, but don’t worry I still plan on having my fun and it’s your job as my tiny to serve your goddess” her perfectly chosen words echoed through me causing me to immediately be turned on. 

What I couldn’t see was the other hand that wasn’t holding me went down towards her panties and pulled the elastic band away from her body. I could only watch her mischievous smile as her face withdrew as I was slowly lowered away towards her now open panties as she looked at me and said “You know what your goddess wants now be a good tiny and you can sleep with my foot tonight instead of in my empty sweaty stinky shoe.” I was determined to do an amazing job for my goddess as I was dropped into the open panties; which was let go bringing the darkness as they snapped tight against her skin. I could feel her subtle movements as she settled in waiting for me to make a move as my eyes adjusted to the low light being let in through the panties. I saw above me her giant vagina that was already dripping with excitement and ready for me to explore it. I was then rushed from behind as her massive fingers shoved me towards the opening. I was almost immediately soaked as she was clearly enjoying this almost as much as me. I could feel everything around me shiver followed by a light moan to my first touch around the outside. The moans continued a long with a little harder of a push as I entered in to the massive vagina. My whole world shifted rapidly as every touch sent massive amounts of pleasure causing her to uncontrollably shift her legs and body. I had role played and dreamt about this moment with her forever, but being inside was almost disorienting as her walls surrounded me and pulsing to my every touch. I could feel her moan yelled out vibrating the walls around me as I rubbed my hands around which caused even more cum to surround and soak me as I was pleasuring her. 

I felt motivated by how much she was enjoying my slight touches and I started wiggling my whole body. I could tell just how amazing that felt as the moaning continued until all of a sudden, the walls clamped down around me squeezing the breath out of me. She was yelling my name which I could easily hear and feel as it vibrated the walls squeezing me hard. Thankfully the shrinking made me borderline indestructible or I think I would have almost been popped by her powerful orgasm. As she settled from it, I slowly started sliding out which was met with moans and shivers as I continued turning her on. I froze as I could feel her begin laying down on the bed and slight amounts of light came in as she removed her panties. I slowly started to slide down as all of the movement calmed down, and I felt my legs hit the open air and was continuing my escape when I felt her massive fingers pinch around my legs. Thinking she was helping me out I stopped moving to allow her to easily pull me out. I was immediately shocked as we went the other way and she shoved me further inside of her then I was before. “Be a good tiny you know your goddess isn’t always satisfied by just one” she moaned that out through short breaths, each word I could feel on the walls from inside her, as I touched sensitive areas on way deeper in. Her fingers retreated as I was left inside exactly where my Goddess demanded I be.

I immediately went back to wiggling which again caused rapid movements from her and even more cum to surround me. This continued for several minutes and I was almost getting warn out when some weird movements were followed up by a huge roaring machine start. I felt the tip of her vibrator brushed against my feet as she retrieved some of her own natural lubricant and the pulled it out to massage her clitoris on the outside while I continued to stimulate on the inside. It didn’t take long at all with both of us working together before I felt the familiar sensation of the wall squeezing me even tighter than before. She screamed my name even louder than before and I was drenched with even more cum as her intense orgasm rippled through her body. As it was over, I was partially pushed out and slid the rest of the way as I exited her vagina. She barely reacted as she laid there recovering as I stood myself up in the giant valley between her thighs looking up at her vagina that had just held my whole body. After a couple seconds her vagina was pulled away as she sat up towering over me once again. Her hands reached out grabbing me between her fingers and depositing me in her palm. “That was more amazing than I ever dreamed. It was amazing knowing that your whole body was inside of me, I felt so powerful and loved by you that was the best orgasm I have ever had. As the gracious goddess that I am I think you will be lucky enough to sleep with my toes tonight” Her face was glowing with satisfaction when she giggled as she finished with “your itty-bitty clothes are soaked with my cum.” Her fingers made quick work of my soaked shirt and pants then she was able to slide my underwear off leaving me naked in her palm.

Her beautiful blue eyes observed over me in her palm only stopping when she got to my now exposed tiny erection signaling to her that our shared fantasy was living up to both of our dreams. Her smile turned to an elated determination as I was lifted closer towards her mouth. Her giant lips pursed up and I was pushed into them as they kissed my entire face and then again on my body. She stopped for a second as they were parted more as a tongue as big as my body slid through and immediately searched around until it found my erect member. It was clearly excited to complete its mission as it held it in place as I was drawn closer to her lips my erection ending up right between her lips. They closed around it and I felt a suction that felt amazing causing a moan to escape me as I could only stay frozen in pleasure as she continued. She continued her giantess version of a blow job and after this amazing night I barely lasted a minute before I finished while writhing against her lips. She smiled big proud of herself as she pulled me away “Did you actually cum? I can’t even tell” she laughed hard as she lowered me in her hand. 

She gave a pleasure sigh as she said “I love you my tiny you’re my favorite. You did so good!” I was lowered off the bed all the way to the ground and dropped as her hand retreated to her on the bed. She disappeared from my point of view on the ground for a bit as she was grabbing something. “Alright I need to take a shower, but I need to get you a little more ready for sleeping with my feet.” I heard her voice before I saw her again as she reappeared holding the shrink ray leaning over the edge of the bed. I felt the familiar tingling again as I watched her smiling face grow as it seemed to get even further away. It quickly stopped and before I could quite comprehend what happened her socked feet appeared over the edge of the bed and slammed down near me. I had been made so small the wind from her feet knocked me down which caused a giggle from my goddess as she leaned down and I was pinched between massive fingertips which were larger than my body. “I need a place to keep you while I shower so I might as well introduce you to your home for tomorrow” she said as she took a couple steps across the room to her discarded converse that she wears to work every day. She flipped over the shoe with her huge foot and I felt myself start to descend down to the shoe until I was about ¾ of the way there, at which point her fingers flicked me, as she had always said she would, and literally threw me insider her shoe. I hit the insole of the still warm shoe and bounced a couple of times on the slick insole. I was amazed to see just how tiny I had become as the ceiling of the shoe seemed several stories tall at my current height. 

As I looked over the top of the shoe, I looked through the opening and saw my goddess watching me with pure joy at my tiny body inside of her shoe. “Enjoying your new home I see. You were really good tonight so you get to sleep in my sock, but since I had to help you with the second orgasm you don’t get a clean sock. I’ll keep this one with you until I’m ready for bed” she said as I watched her lift up her right foot miles away and peel the sock away from her foot. With her other hand she grabbed the back of my new home and lifted it which caused me to tumble down the length of the shoe, soaking myself on the sweaty insole only stopping when I hit the back wall. The shoe was settled down on the ground again and I watched as the light disappeared and was replaced by her sock. The darkness was short-lived as light was filtered in through tiny holes as I felt her giant steps boom away as she left the room. While normally her feet don’t smell it my tiny size amplified the smell which was growing worse with each breath as the insole was still damp from where her massive foot had sweat into it all day. I had landed in the deepest and smelliest part right next to the imprint her powerful toes made on the insole. I was amazed to see how much bigger her big toes imprint was to my whole body. I continued down to where the last imprint was in complete shock as I wasn’t even as big as her baby toe now. 

I could feel my excitement growing at how amazing this had all been as I continued to only breathe in her foot sweat as I hiked the length of the shoe back towards her sock. My dream was made as I marveled at the inside of my powerful giantess shoe knowing that I barely filled up any of the shoe she fills with just one foot. I marveled at the sock blocking the entrance that I couldn’t have come close to reaching. I could feel the heat from the freshly warn sock as I reached out and touched the sweat-soaked fabric which was hardening as it cooled. I laid down on the sweat-soaked insole as I waited for my goddess to come release me as I had no chance without her. I had barely laid down for five minutes, when the booming footsteps returned as she began walking around nearby continuing to get ready for bed. Soon I felt the footsteps right outside and my beautiful giantess’s face replaced the sock as she pulled it from the shoe. “I would tease you more but I’m tired and have to work in the morning so in you go” she said as the shoe I was in was lifted and then tilted I tumbled out bouncing off the back of the converse as I began my fall towards the opening of the sock she was spreading out. I landed at the bottom of the still damp sock surrounded by the smell of her foot as I was moved around quickly. 

The sock opened up briefly and true to her word she didn’t take any time at all as 5 giant beautiful toes all larger than me came flying into the sock and rushed me. They seemed delighted to feel me as they grabbed at me and I was shoved underneath the gap under her toes. I could smell the fresh soap on her recently washed toes as I was quickly shoved to the ground and pushed down hard as she grinded her foot into the ground. She giggled as she did, knowing how much pressure she was applying to me. She then jumped into bed as I felt the pressure lift and I went sideways. “Goodnight my tiny love” which was the last thing she said to me as her toes continued to idly play with my tiny body. I felt her other foot join in the fun through the sock wall as I was shoved between her toes and was squeezed over and over as she was enjoying herself before she fell asleep. Between her toes was my final resting place as she stopped crushing me and I could hear her sleeping. After my exciting day I was pretty exhausted so I was able to quickly drift off to sleep snuggled between her toes.