- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This chapter is just the introduction to the characters . Meet Reene and Haru. They have been best friend since childhood.  


Character - Reene :

gender-female ,

age: 15,

personality type - tomboy, playful, free minded, cheerful,

Hair color: orange ,   

Hobbies: pranking Haru

Role: predator,

size: 5'1  

Character: Haru

gender-male

age: 14

 personality: shy, timid, lonely 

  Role: tiny prey who was cursed 

  size: 2 cm 


                                    

Reene : Haru it is not possible for me to take care of you like this anymore ....... you are causing  too much trouble. 


Haru: jeez ! then just throw me away if I am that much troublesome. You have a life and friends and I don't to bother you anymore.


Reene: No no !! are you out of your mind ! I will never throw you away... but you are getting into trouble all the time! even today Gina almost caught you. you know what she did to the other tiny she found at school ! 


Haru: Then why you even make friend like this. Is it because they are popular insta model and you need their approval to be accepted by everyone?? 


Reene: Haru that's enough 


Haru: no Reene. You used to always avoid me after high school because of them , because I was the lame lonely kid and you even used to laugh at my back with them. I don't know why you even showed sympathy toward me after I became a tiny. 


Reene: HARU !!! * Reene slams the table angrily causing tiny Haru to fall* 


Reene: I am so so sorry are you ok ? 


Haru: Ya.. yes I am. I am sorry Reene I said you those thing. I just .. I don't know what am I anymore. Will I ever become normal again or will I live like this the rest of my life? 


Reene: Haru whatever happen I will always be at your side. I will never let you go like I did before.


Haru: Reene.... that means a lot *grab Reene's index finger and kiss*


Reene: Haru I have a safe place for you where I can keep you safe and warm and you will never get into trouble.


Haru: ok that is amazing ! where is this place? 


Reene: First.. you have to keep an open mind about it . can u do that?


Haru: ok I will try my best....


Reene: The place ....*blushing extensively*   the place is inside my belly! 


Haru: . . . . . . .   ha ha ha ha jeez Reene you are as sly as ever. You know how to cheer up a gloomy mood I will give you that .ha ha ha ! 


Reene : ehhhh! ba... baka I am not joking !! you idiot I am serious  


Haru: Ok ok enough prank for today lets go eat something 


Reene: *suddenly grabbed Haru and brought him closer to her eye* 


Haru: ahh ahh what are you....... 


Reene: look at my eye Haru . Do I look like I am joking ?


Haru: * looked closely at her eye. there is always a cheerful expression even when she is serious, but Haru looked at Reene's cheek . It's bright red ! The last time she was bright  red like this when she kissed Haru when they were child ! what is she so embarrassed about ? Haru thought* 


Haru: *gulped* Re..Reene u r joking right ? are you sick why are you so red?


Reene: *sighed* Haru I am serious. I really am going to swallow you and keep you inside my tummy as long as we don't find a cure for you. 


Haru: * realizing Reene is serious* Reene you cannot be serious !! you really want to eat me no way.... what have gotten into you?


Reene: Haru listen if I don't eat you someone else will. Tiny lives do not matter anymore, every girl is torturing them, eating them


Haru:  But you !! How could you even think about eating me? you know how much I trusted you?? never in my nightmare I would have thought that !


Reene: Haru listen I am doing it to keep you safe. I will swallow you whole and keep u safe in my tummy.


Haru: But I will get digested !! you know how strong stomach acid is ?


Reene: No Haru, look a witch taught me this spell * proceed to do magic with hand* if I put it on you , you will not get digested and you can live by breathing stomach gas !! isn't it awesome


Haru: Witch !! do you know they are the one who turned 50% man into tiny ??? they are the reason why I am a tiny now. they destroyed my life! and magic how did you learned that!!


Reene: Haru not all witches are bad... it was the evil one who did that. and the good witches are now trying to fix the curse. One day they will fix it believe me!


Haru: I don't care. magic is dangerous , you shouldn't have learned that either..


Reene: Yes learning magic was dangerous but I did it for you. So that you can safely live in my stomach..


Haru: No I don't want to. just let me go ! u don't have to take care of me anymore  *Haru struggle in Reene's hand to get out*


Reene: Haru stop being such a baby. if you venture alone outside you won't survive an hour. look I am not even holding you tightly but you are still struggling. what if another girl catch you? you won't be able to do anything .


Haru: But...but.. * Haru struggle even more in Reene's grip but fail to even move*


Reene: *sigh* So do you want to get in my stomach now or after dinner? 


Haru: Re...Reene!! are you serious ?! why do you suddenly want to eat me?? please tell me it's all a big joke 


Reene: Haru girl around me do all perverted stuff with tiny. They do not even consider them human anymore. But I have never hurt another tiny because whenever I look at them they remind me of you! I feel sad for them....I feel sad for you. Look at you Haru , everybody abandoned you except me ! You are weak, you can't barely walk in wind. Everything is a threat to you. But I wish to protect you, keep you closer to me! But you don't appreciate me at all.


Haru: I..I do 


Reene:  * bringing haru closer to her face* Then please cooperate with me. Get in my stomach and pleasure me, massage my inside so that I never have to use and hurt another tiny. You are going to be the only tiny I am going to have fun with because you are my closest friend, my love ! don't u agree Haru?


Haru: *sniff**sniff* 


Reene: awww ! don't cry honey. please let me give you a kiss *Reene kiss Haru's face and with it suck in all the tear in her mouth* I will eat delicious food for you every now and then.


Haru: No I don't need any of that . But if u are really serious about eating me then please will u let me out time to time ? so that I can feel the fresh air, look at sunlight. I don't want to look at your stomach wall and half chewed food all day.


Reene: *giggle* owh! ok I will let you out once every month. how about that?


Haru: whoa ! that long ? I am going to go crazy. please every week atleast once...


Reene: I have to vomit a lot then! it's gross... how about u climb out urself through esophagus every now and then. I will let u out my mouth then .


Haru: but it will be very hard !


Reene: You know what else is hard? not eating you yet. come on get naked ! * Reene strip Haru's doll cloth and Haru cover his penis with his hand* 


Haru: Whoa ! slowl down....  * suddenly a bright flesh hit Haru. It's the spell*


Reene: are you feeling alright? 


Haru: yes! a little weird I think .


* Reene grab haru again and bring him closer to eye level*  


Haru: hey ! *looking at Reene's sparkly eye and blushed cheek in awe *  


Reene: Hey ! 


* a hot breath pass through Haru. smell of banana and butter. Reene's school tiffin*


Haru: wo..oow ! * suddenly brought closer to Reene's lip*


* Reene's mouth slowly parted away. Haru look inside, pink tongue flat between her teeth, spit is formed in the middle, shiny white teeth. Haru could see small chunks of bread between molar. The uvula and throat entrance is still hidden behind tongue.  suddenly the tip of tongue comes out slowly and give Haru a massive lick ! a 'mmm' humming follows. Haru is stunned , his whole upper body is covered in smelly spit. some even got into his mouth, Haru could taste Reese's spit ,taste like banana! then again the tongue give him another massive lick, this time it more wet than before. "yummy" Reene mutter. *


Reene: How are you so much yummy Haru ! 


*Haru couldn't reply* 


Reene: So u ready to get in my mouth


Haru: *nods*


Reene: ok sweetie *Reene lift Haru high above her head her mouth . this time wide open than before . Then Reene give Haru a  wink . "in you go" and then Reene release her grip*






                                        

                      

Chapter End Notes:

That's it for today. if u guys like it I will write the rest. tata