- Text Size +

Story tags are bro/sis, cruel, slave, feet, gross... and latex!

-    +    =    x    =    +    -

 

 

     Evan had been living with his parents for years now. He never had a job for more than a few months, his most intimate relationships only had the romantic depth of a few dates, and he didn’t even seem to have any passions or things he really cared about. His parents had dreamt of raising a successful member of society, but instead they got… him.

     So when Kayla, Evan’s little sister, proposed that they should let her shrink him down, it hadn’t taken much convincing until they’d agreed. No longer would he be a burden; Kayla would be responsible for him now, and they wouldn’t have to stress about him ever again.

*    *    *

     “That’s it, no need to fight it,” she snickered, as she sat on her her older brother’s face while he struggled to escape from underneath her. But every time he gasped for breath, he’d shrink a little bit more from the rubbery smell of the latex catsuit she wore. With every second that passed, he grew weaker beneath her, until she realized he’d whittled down to barely a foot in height.

     Kayla hopped off the little man and turned around to see him squirming under his clothes. She ripped them away and he tumbled out, naked and fragile, onto the ground beneath her. The teenage brat burst out into laughter, as Evan blushed and covered his privates. “Oh my God, your skin is so gross and pasty,” she sneered. “And move your hands or I’ll break your wrists,” she commanded, narrowing her eyebrows. He gingerly slid his hands away from his privates, provoking another fit of hysterics from his little sister. “Holy shit, and your dick is so tiny too! It’s just a short lil chubster, isn’t it?”

     He stood there awkwardly in front of her until her laughter finally died down. “Anyways, here’s how things are gonna work from now on,” she began to say. “After so many years of Mom and Dad waiting for their sad little failure to move out, they’re finally gonna get their wish! Cuz I’m moving out soon, but I’m gonna be taking you with me. I’ll give you plenty of jobs, except this time you won’t be fired, and I won’t let you quit. You had years to make something of yourself—it didn’t even have to be good, you just needed to do something—and you never did. So now you’ll get to be my personal little slave boy.” He gulped nervously, cowering in fear as she crawled closer to him, an evil smile on her face. 

*    *    *

     “Hey Bug-Boy, time for your weekly meal!” The naked, 3-inch tall man quickly ran over to his goddess, kneeling before her as she finished scraping the last of the dirt from underneath her toenails. “OK, you can start eating,” she nodded, giving him permission, and he desperately crawled forward, hungry for something to fill his aching stomach. The smell was nauseating and vile, but he didn’t even hesitate to dive right in, shoving his little sister’s toejam into his mouth and gratefully swallowing it, hoping for any semblance of nutrients from within the salty gray paste. 

     “You know, I think I’m coming down with a cold,” Kayla sighed, sniffling a few times with a tired expression on her face. “So I guess you’ll get to eat a little extra for the next few days since I don’t wanna have to keep blowing my nose a hundred times a day.” 

     Evan hesitated for a moment, before saying something for the first time in a few days: “Thank you, Master.” And then he went right back to feeding from the dirty foot waste of the bratty college freshman. Kayla eyed him with a smirk, imagining the nose ring she’d have to shackle him to so he’d always be near to her nostrils, ready to eat her fresh snot whenever she needed him to.

     “And of course, my little slave needs his daily drink!” she sang once he’d finished with her toejam, and he obediently pointed his face skyward and opened his mouth. She grabbed her sweat-stained workout shorts from nearby and tightly twisted them into a knot above him, until eventually a few drops of her ass sweat splattered out onto the floor. He immediately bent down again and started licking up what he could from the ground beneath him, slurping up what he could while Kayla loomed above him, watching approvingly.

     But her satisfied expression quickly turned to one of anger as she noticed the erection that her slave was sporting; he was so tiny, and his dicklet even tinier, that it had hardly been noticeable. “What the fuck is that?!” she yelled. “Do you not remember what I told you about boners?” He looked up at her with fear in his eyes, trying to push it back down. “Don’t touch it!?” she shrieked, and his hands immediately flew behind him. “I don’t know if it’s just a random hard-on or if it’s somehow related to me, but I don’t give a shit. You better get rid of that boner right now, it’s fucking disgusting!”

     “But it’d go down faster if I can—”

     “YOU’RE NOT ALLOWED TO TOUCH IT!” Kayla screamed, furious at Evan for even speaking back. “Think of something gross if you have to, I don’t know how that shit works,” she sneered, leaning forward so that her face was only a few inches from the pathetic little worm she used to call her brother. “Maybe I’m being too nice, maybe the only way to never have to worry about it again is if I just snip it off!” As if on cue, against everything he knew about his manhood, his dick suddenly erupted in response to her threat, gushing out several spurts of his cum—and as a result, his dick started deflating back down to its micro-sized flaccid self.

     She was annoyed at how it had happened, but at least his cock had obeyed her even if he wouldn’t. “I’ll let it slide,” she grumbled, and pinched his body to pick him up as she lifted him towards her chest and unzipped her catsuit to toss him back in before zipping the tight costume back up. “Now back to where you belong.” She didn’t need to specify what she meant, he already knew, so he quickly complied with her instruction and began crawling down the length of her body, struggling from how tight the latex was, until after a few minutes he’d reached the very bottom, where her foot was. He curled up beneath his little sister’s toes, and sighed with relief now that he was back to his home, praying that she wouldn’t decide to punish him later.