- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Writing Trade I did with my boy, Edgedrick.

It’s a quiet night in Kamurocho, just after the downfall of Masato Arakawa. The Party has disbanded after a fun night at Survive, and the group of compatriots have all gone home for the night. All except for Saeko, that is. She’s nursing a whiskey, the bartender having left the ex-hostess to lock up for the night as a favor for letting her stay after hours. Lost in her drink, she’s unaware of what’s unfolding right beneath her…


You wake up to the sound of a soft piano playing a melancholy tune and a clinking glass. Pulling yourself up and off the floor, you spot a massive figure on the barstool above. The idea of getting her attention is incredibly appealing, so of course, you walk over, unaware of the path your life is about to take.


Saeko, seeing that she’s alone, decides to remove her work pumps, the leather shoes cramping her feet. She eagerly slides them off her stockinged feet, a slight amount of steam puffing from the opening to the insole below. She lets the other dangle from her foot, unaware of the effects her habitual actions are having on the bug below…


The moment you get up and onto the shoe, you feel a motion that almost causes you to lose your balance. Thinking quickly, you sprint as quickly as possible to her sock, grabbing onto the threads for dear life. The shoe you were just on lands on the floor with a thud, and would’ve crushed you if you had fallen. However, you’re not quite out of the woods. The movement of her feet sends you flying into her other shoe, landing on the hardened insole and sliding between her toes. The giantess… no, with her beauty goddess is more appropriate, batters you with her wiggling digits before letting the shoe fall to the floor.


Saeko feels the “pebble” in her shoe and decides to investigate it, a drunken blush evident as her face looms over the shoe’s opening. A grin creeps onto the brown-haired deity’s face as she says her first words to her new toy. “Oh~? How’d a cutie like you get in here~? Don’t you know it’s rude to disturb a girl while she’s drinking, let alone in a closed bar? You’re lucky it was me ‘n’ not some other floozy… I’ll take good care of you, lil’ guy~… Oh, right, I should probably tell you my name… I’m Saeko Mukoda… but you’ll be calling me a goddess soon enough.”


At that, “Goddess” Saeko reaches into her shoe, grabbing you before you can run deeper into the moist cavern of leather.


“Woooow~! You’re even cuter up close… I’m so lucky I found ya.”


Saeko begins tousling your hair, her massive index finger bringing you to your knees from the force.


“Oh wow… you’re so weak! Here, I know juuust the place to keep you safe while I finish my drink~”


Using her other hand, your new goddess plucks you up by your torso, moving you ever closer to her bosom. You squirm as hard as you can, only earning an amused giggle from the drunk giantess. She pokes you with a finger, effectively stopping your struggles without effort.


“Aww, don’t worry little guy~ you’ll be safe with Goddess Saeko… I’m not gonna hurt ya! Just put you between my nice… warm… soft… tits~”


Between each word, the brown-haired buxom pushes up a tit, letting it drop and jiggle alluringly all while bringing you closer with her other hand. She deposits you in her cleavage, pushing you down deep enough that you can’t move, yet your head sticks out so she can pet you. You watch as she raises her glass to her throat, gulping the amber liquid down one swallow at a time. You can feel each swig behind you as it enters her stomach, but when she puts the glass down, her chest’s hold on you loosens, and you slide into her drink. Not noticing your unfortunate fate, you call out to her, but she’s too focused on the booze before her. She raises the glass to her lips once more, which spells your end as the tidal wave of alcohol drags you forcefully into her mouth and down her throat, barely even sparing you a thought. You splash into the sea of fermented liquid she calls her stomach, and the goddess above barely even spares you a thought as she stumbles out of the bar and home, the motions causing waves of acid-infused liquor to push you beneath the drink. The next morning, all Saeko will remember is drinking a lot, and when she wakes up, she complains about a headache.


“Is it just me, or did my bra get tighter last night… maybe I should lay off the soft pretzels.”