- Text Size +
Story Notes:

Disclaimer: This story has Vore and a bit of gore and cruelty and all that sauce, so you’ve been warned!

The characters in this story are also mine, so try not to steal them plz :D!




Author's Chapter Notes:

This is a Vore themed chapter with our new gal Carla making her first appearance. Hope you like her!


~~~~~

Carla wanted to start her day off right. She woke up bright and early and was in the middle of making herself a quick little bite to eat before she went out for a run. She had really gotten into the spirit of a more healthy and alert start to the day and taking a run helped to get her mind and body ready for the rest of the day. She sat herself down at the table where she brought a bottle of water, a banana, and a slice of toast. It wasn’t anything too crazy, just enough fuel to get her going for now. She happily munched upon the fruit while checking her phone to get her message a few friends and get her music playlist ready to go. After finishing up the banana, she took a swig of her water and as she did so, she noticed the slightest movement out of the corner of her eye. Something... no, several somethings were making their way towards her plate of toast. She leaned in close to see that they were a group of five male tinies, no larger than a centimeter.


“What the fuck? What are you doing in my home?”


The tinies made an attempt to explain themselves, but Carla was not in the mood to be trying to figure out what they were saying.


“Just shut it. I don’t give a shit about what you have to say. The point is that you’re in my home without my permission. I know it must suck being smaller than a nail, but that doesn’t give any of you the right to just go into other peoples’ homes. Let me guess. You germs need help, or you’re looking for food, or don’t have a home. Whichever it is, I don’t care. You picked the wrong place to go searching. Some people out there may sympathize with you pathetic bugs, but I don’t have the time nor the patience to waste on insignificant specks trying to steal my food or use me to help them out.”


“Now, I’m in a pretty decent mood right now, so how about we be a bit more fair about this. I’m betting you guys are hungry. There are few other reasons to be disturbing someone who could mix you up with crumbs. Well, coincidentally, I’m just as hungry as you, so let’s strike a deal. I have stuff to do today and want to finish this up quick. I’ll let you have as much of my food as your little bellies can handle. The only catch, is that we’ll have to share.”


The tinies looked between one another, all uncertain as to what Carla meant, but before they could make an effort to try and respond, two massive digits came down upon them. They were pinched together and brought up into the air before being dropped atop of one of the slices of toast.


“There we go. Now that we’re all ready, let’s dig in~”


She lifted the warm, crispy, slice of bread up to her mouth where she didn’t waste any time in taking a bite. The tinies on top were in a panic from the sudden force of being brought into the air. They had no idea what was going on, but soon were met with the toothy grin of Carla. With a quick motion, her maw opened, revealing the salivating cavern within, and with just as quick of a motion, her teeth came closing in on a corner of the toast, removing it from view.

Carla chuckled as she chewed, looking down at the pests who were now fleeing, trying to find some sort of safety. “Oh, don’t be so scared~”


She tilted the bread to be on an incline. All but one of the tinies were quick enough to react and get a grip and stop themselves from falling. Sadly, they had to watch as their friend rolled uncontrollably down the toast until they flew off the edge. All he could see was an open mouth and no way to stop himself from falling straight in. Her teeth slammed shut as soon as he entered, sending chills down the backs of his fellow tinies.


“Remember, you all chose to come to me~”


Using her tongue, she soon found her little guest and pressed him up against her inner cheek, licking him around to get a feel for how he tasted while also coating him in a thick layer of saliva.


“I guess I shouldn’t have expected much of a taste out of you. So small that I can’t even savor a flavor... but I suppose I could always savor the texture~”


Prodding the tiny with her tongue, he adhered to it and she was able to effortlessly relocate him to be right between her teeth. She dragged her tongue along her bottom molars, effectively scraping him off and leaving him dead center atop one of her many teeth. A giggle echoed throughout the damp cave as the tiny man realized just what he was resting upon. He hardly had a chance to look up and scream before her front row clacked down upon him. His body had no chance and was instantly pulverized between her teeth, giving off a very brief, but very satisfying ‘pop’ that sent a wave of pleasure through Carla.


“O-oh my~ That was... If I had known how good that would feel, I would’ve been welcoming you bugs with open arms! It’s a bit weird. Your friend was so pathetic, his remains are barely even noticeable. I don’t even feel the need to swallow. I’ll need to take a bite of something a bit more substantial. If you wouldn’t mind~”


Those still on the toast were too petrified with fear to realize too late that the woman responsible for their friend’s death was coming in for a second bite. With a crunch, another chunk of toast was taken in, but to the tiny men’s relief, they had managed to avoid being a part of it. They now had a few seconds to try and figure out a way out of this mess, but unfortunately, they only had so much bread that they could hide upon.


Gulp


"Well, I guess whatever’s left of him is gone. Don’t be sad though. You all are finally making yourselves useful for a change. Instead of an annoying nuisance for me to sweep up into the trash, you get to contribute to my body. Although, if I’m being truthful, I don’t know how impactful you guys will actually be. Most of you will probably just end up being discarded, and the fraction of you that I end up using may get burned off during my run. But hey, you should consider yourselves lucky to even get the chance to become a part of me, even if it doesn’t last very long~”


Carla cooed as she could see the remaining tinies shivering in pure terror as they met her gaze. She had always felt superior to people like them, but now, it was like a whole different level. Before, she was just getting rid of any unwanted guests because they were a bother and often disgusted her, but now, she had a whole new point of view and the rush of power that came just from biting one out of existence made her shudder.


She had to try another, and so she reached out, grabbing the nearest tiny by the arm and lifting them up and over to her awaiting jaw. She was nowhere near gentle in her handling and in her eagerness, she hadn’t realized just how much pressure she had placed upon his now mush of an arm. He was already screaming, flailing with his remaining limbs to break free, but it was no use. She held him just a few inches over her mouth, all the while making sure that the tinies left on the toast had a clear view of what was about to happen. The tiny froze, shutting his eyes in anticipation for a drop, but he still felt himself dangling in the air. The moment he opened his eyes, he knew why as she had no intention of dropping him.


He was slowly lowered until his feet were brushing against her front teeth. It was horrifying and as he was brought even lower, he tried to use her teeth as some sort of footing, but that was a short-lived plan as they parted and his body fell into the now open space. He stammered back up, trying to climb his broken arm, but it was too late. The teeth came closing in and within an instant, his upper torso was severed from his waist and legs which descended into the mouth below. The pain was unlike anything he had ever felt before as blood gushed out from his remaining half. He felt himself gagging on his own blood as it gurgled up his throat, preventing him from uttering anything other than a gurgled scream.

Watching the life slowly fade out of him was euphoric, but Carla wouldn’t allow him to die up there with dignity. She finally let go, giving the tiny man just enough time to see that there was no end for him that didn’t result in being consumed by this sadistic woman.


At this point, the tinies remaining didn’t know what to even do. Carla’s eyes refocused on their location. Two of the tinies decided that their only option was to keep on running and hope to think of some sort of plan by the time they reached the edge of the toast, but one tiny had given up in the prospect of running. Instead, he fell to his knees, clasping his hands together as he begged and pleaded with her to show mercy to him. He couldn’t bring himself to move. He was at the point of praying, hoping that she’d find it in her heart to notice his pleas and spare him.


The thing was, she did notice his little performance. Even at their size difference, it wasn’t hard to tell. The only problem however, was that his act to beg for mercy only drove her wild. She was literally being prayed to as if she were a goddess... no, she was their goddess. It may not have started out as such, but within minutes, she had managed to become a being whose choices instantly changed how a tiny’s life was going to go. For almost a second, she actually considered the thought of sparing him. The thought of having a pathetic little person choosing to worship her in exchange for their lives was a thrilling idea, but then she thought... if it was this easy to convert one of them, then there would be plenty of opportunities in the future to take in a following~


Her cheeks were starting to redden as she let herself lose composure. Her tongue slid out and hung from her mouth as it came towards the praying little man. He prayed louder, shouting as much as he could for her to show him mercy, but all he was did was make it easier for her. The mass pink muscle plopped itself upon the surface of the toasted bread, causing the three tinies to jump in place as they turned to face it. The one who had been praying had the misfortune of being the closest and as the tongue started to move, he could only hold out his arms in a vain attempt to stop her tongue. As it made contact with his body, he quickly adhered to the slimy muscle, screaming as his face was pressed into it. His suffering had only begun though as she continued to drag her tongue along the hard toast, his body was dragged along with it and the combined pressure of her tongue with the rough edges of the toast caused him to scream in agony as his legs, followed by his back were slowly being scraped off as the hard surface of the toast was like a grater that peeled away at his significantly weaker form.


What made it all the more painful was the fact that she knew exactly what she was doing to him, and although his movements were faint, she could feel him giving it his all to break free. After nearly twenty seconds of tongue dragging, she pulled back to see that nothing left of him remained. Not even a trail of blood was left over as he had completely melded with her saliva and either ended up soaking into the toast or sticking to her tongue as just an additional bit of spit.


Carla needed a minute to breathe as she was feeling her heart race and her cheeks turned a crimson red. She brought her tongue back into her mouth before opening it far wider than she had before. She was lost in a state of lustful power and she wanted to see her remaining visitors get lost within her. She stuffed a large portion of the remaining toast in her mouth, but unlike before, she didn’t stop. Bite after bite, another hunk of toast disappeared and the incoming mouth was almost finished with just a few bites left to go. The last of the tinies were in a full on sprint to make it to the end. One of them had already been closer to begin with and was already at the last remaining corner, but second one was further behind. He went as fast as he could and in a desperate move, he leapt forward, reaching out for his friend to grab hold of his arm.


They never made contact though as Carla’s mouth was much faster and as the tiny on the corner reached out, he watched his friend disappear behind the white wall of the women’s teeth. With much more to chew on now, Carla took a couple of minutes, trying to feel for the tiny she had eaten, but was unaware of the fact that she had already chewed him into a paste that was unrecognizable from the rest of the mush in her mouth. She was a bit disappointed, but unsurprised as she shrugged and swallowed it all up.


Guuulp


“Aaaah~ Well then, looks like it's just the two of us~ I wonder if that makes you special or just very unlucky~”


She looked over him, curious to see if he’d try to say anything or do anything, but he remained crouched, shivering as he looked up at her.


“I guess just unlucky~”


She tossed the last bit of toast into her mouth, and while her aim was true, she hadn’t expected to see the remaining tiny leap off of the corner and instead of landing behind her teeth, he ended up with a far softer and more cushioned of a fall as he fell upon her bottom lip. It was plump and felt heavenly to rest upon. If the circumstances were different, he wouldn’t have minded taking a break right there.


“Oh? So you’ve still got a bit of a fight left in you? How fun, but all fun things come to an end eventually and I’ve humored you and your friends’ existences long enough. And to be honest, I’ve worked up quite a thirst after all that food. I’m sure you could go for a drink too, so I’ll let you get the first sip~”


Keeping a grip was a nightmare of its own as she spoke with each breathe threatening to blow him into the air. He could hardly understand what she had said over his worry to keep hold. Up above, he saw her lips part and out from the cavern came her tongue. He was not willing to go through what his friends had experienced in that mouth and attempted to jump off, but her tongue was quicker. He smacked right into it as it slid below her lip, his body clinging to unwillingly becoming stuck to it as it pulled him back into her maw.


“Close one there. You almost made it~”


The walls of her mouth echoed with her own sinister laughter before she settled down and in a swift motion, the remaining tiny was being pinned face first into her inner cheek by her tongue. As she held him there, she started to gather up a bit of spit from the rest of her mouth and once she had enough, she pulled back her tongue, briefly relieving the small man of his discomfort before a wave of saliva hit him back into her cheek. He was struggling to process everything at once, only knowing that he had to free himself, but the unfortunate soul was continuing to get sloshed all around her mouth as she accumulated more and more of her own saliva.


There was no space and no time for him to catch his breath. A desperate gasp for air allowed for the thick and slimy spit to be pulled into his lungs far faster than he could be ready for. He was now drowning in her pool of saliva and she just carelessly continued to swish it around until she grew bored and tilted her head back. His vision was beyond blurred and even if he could see, he was nowhere near strong enough to swim against his slimy prison, let alone stop her now approaching tongue that folded back and pushed him and her spit toward the back of her throat. In an instant, a near mouthful of saliva alongside a suffocating little pest were swallowed a noticeable bulge poking out her neck as she did so. She cherished the sensation, feeling as it went down her esophagus and into her gullet.


“Whooo, well I don’t know if you’re still alive or anything, but if you are... well, that sucks. I’ll admit that you guys kind of made me a bit late to my run, but I guess it was worth it to pack in a few extra bits of protein~”


She gave her belly a couple of pats as if to signify her saying goodbye to her unexpectantly entertaining guests. She got ahold of her water and drank a few swigs before giving out a refreshing sign. That was the kick she needed to give her all the motivation to give it her all out on her run where she’d have plenty of time to forget the lives that she had just ended and think about the lives she’d get to play with in the future~


Chapter End Notes:

Hello, I hope you all are enjoying yourselves. There are currently 3-4 additional chapters planned to continue this, all exploring different kinks that Carla experiments with in her pursuit of using tinies for her own amusement.

HAVE A GOOD DAY!