- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Hey guys this is where things begin heating up, however I want to really buuild anticipation and play into the lust leading to ignore the taboo nature of Diane and Nates relationship, so just hgang with me i promise it only gets hotter and more intense! I'd also like to thank everyone fo rthe encouragement and positive reviews, they meant a lot to a new author!

Nathan spread his arms and legs out as far as he could as he hugged the massive mountain of flesh he laid upon. Taking a moment to soak in his first step into his fantasy world, he squeezed his whole body around as much of the boob he could. With his face pressed into his mother’s tan and smooth skin, he inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of the perfume she was wearing. It was her signature smell, sweet and strawberry like, but not too aggressive. The scent immediately took him back to being a small boy being held close to his mother in a thunderstorm. He felt safe and protected like he did all those years ago, even though he was now a two inch tall man being nearly crushed by a very large, perky set of tits. 

“You know Nate, there's more to a woman's boob than just the soft mounds of fat! Why don’t you venture a little lower?” Diane said with a flirty smile.

“Your wish is my command, my motherly goddess.” 

Nate then began to slowly shimmy down, feeling his penis rub the soft ground below him, and his bare back feeling the lacy fabric above him. Nathan readjusted his dick so that it was pointing straight down and rubbing in a pleasurable way as he caterpillar-crawled down to his mom’s erect nipple. When his penis drug across her nipple, firmness brought great pleasure to Nathan. He shuddered at the feeling and thought of his hard cock rubbing a massive nipple. His mother’s massive nipple. Instinct took over and he couldn't help himself but to begin thrusting into her titty. He felt the boob begin to jiggle slightly, and turning his head to the other breast, discovered his mother pinching her other nipple as he fucked this one. 

Diane couldn’t help but to let slip a moan. She loved nipple play. She loved tiny men. She loved her son. She surprisingly REALLY loved tiny son-nipple play. As she began to lay down on the bed, she wandered where all of this would lead to. She knew her hormones could easily take over, especially if Nate was as good at other acts as he was at nipple play, but she still needed to respect some boundaries regarding the relationship between her and her son, but for now, all her mind would focus on was the tingling on her titties and the growing warmth in her panties. Diane’s body  refused to be ignored any longer and she began to snake her free hand down her toned stomach and into her damp underwear…

Nathan was getting close. Between burying his cock into his mom's tit, her moaning louder and louder, saying his name, and now the sounds of wet sloshing around below him, he was going to explode any thrust now. Apparently, he had begun to give away what was happening to his body with harder, more rapid humping and Diane had picked up on it and didn't want to miss the party. Quickly she dropped the straps of her bra off her shoulders and exposed her naked boobs. She then picked up Nate. Nathan was unaware of what was going on but just knew his new favorite fuck toy was out of reach. Alarmed, he looked up and saw where he was being brought to. Taking up his whole view was his mothers beautiful, yet painfully horny face. Her eyes squinted and begging, hair messy from her wrestling with the pillows, and her mouth open and tongue out inviting a tasty treat. Natahn’s cock was aching, his balls were tight and longing for release. He reached down and began to slowly stroke his cock as he was held above her mouth. Nathan struggled in her grip, wanting to be released and to explore her wet hot mouth but Diane’s fingers were too strong. Nathan was fixated on her tongue and throat. He began stroking faster and soon felt the pleasure pulse through his body as he shot his load down. Rope after rope shot from his tiny form. An impressive amount for such a tiny man honestly and he felt proud. Diane tasted a salty splash on her tongue and saw her son was spent. Hanging like a ragdoll from her fingers as his orgasm washed away from his body. She closed her mouth and savored the tiny offering, spreading it around the roof of her mouth with her tongue. 

Drop him into your mouth Diane, you know his cum wasn’t enough to satisfy your craving. Roll him on your tongue, suck on his limp body, make him yours. 

Diane was very tempted. She knew both she and Nate wanted him in her mouth, however Nate had never made it known to her if he was willing to be swallowed. She wanted to send a tiny man to her belly badly, but she can’t risk the unknown outcome of tinys shrunk and vored. Not with her unwilling son. Instead, she gave Nate a slow, sensual lick and placed him between her legs. Diane had yet to reach her orgasm yet needed to. 

“Now son, I do not plan on going too far with you. You have obviously had a lot of fun already but I have a little more to experience. I want you to lay down and do as I say.”

Nathan was still going through his post-nut clarity. He was having trouble focusing on the words coming from his mothers mouth, due to the fact that his mind was racing and he was trying to decide how he felt that in his horniness he fucked his moms tits and came into her mouth. 

“Do you hear me Nate? I said ``LAY DOWN!””

As Diane repeated herself, she shoved Nate onto his back and then lifted herself over him. She brought her perfect round ass down on him hard. Nathan was pinned down to the bed by one of the best asses he had ever seen. He was under her right ass cheek but the pressure wasn’t hurting him. He felt helpless, being unable to move but relieved the durability kept the ass from breaking any bones or leaving him as a stain. 

Diane felt Nate under her ass as she started rubbing her clit once more. She could make out the feeling of his tiny body under her ass and began rocking from one cheek to the other as she masterbated. She enjoyed the feeling of keeping him trapped under her giant ass. The feeling of what should be crushing the life out of him, but all she really wanted was to feed him to her pussy. She didn’t want to go that far with her son but she needed to feel his struggles deep in her as she rubbed herself. To know that he was trapped in her love tunnel and with a strong enough orgasm, could drown in her cum. Oh how she wanted to give into her desires but she held strong, knowing that was a line they couldn't uncross. 

After a few minutes of having the weight of his giant mother bearing down on him, Nathan felt his mother begin to shake a little. Her moans got louder and louder, until they became a scream. Nathan was relieved that his torture must be coming to an end as his mother came on top of him. The sheets he was on soon felt damp and sticky and had a sour smell to them. He was laying in her fluids and ass sweat. When the shaking ended he felt her rise up. As soon as he was free he crawled forward as fast as he could and soon was sitting in a puddle of his mom’s juices. He hadn't noticed but his cock had grown hard again while under her so i guess his body really didn’t mind the whole incest thing. Diane then swung around and held her face over him and her puddle she left. She leaned down and licked her juices up. Nathan was hit with her tongue and scooped up to her mouth where he had been wanting to go. Diane brought her son and tongue full of juices into her mouth and managed to hold Nathan in place with her tongue as she swallowed her fluids down to her awaiting belly. Nathan was awestruck at how hot it was that his mom swallowed not only his cum but hers too. And for the first time, he wondered if he too wanted to follow the lead of their cum, into the unknown of his mommy's tummy. Nathan didn't have long to contemplate his newly found feelings as Diane spit him into her palm and smiled down at him. 

“Well Nate, what did you think? Did you have fun for your first experience?”

“Well Mom, it was definitely fun. I know things were a little weird considering our situation but I enjoyed it and learned more about myself than I thought.”

“I did too! There was a lot I wanted to do that I felt we shouldn't consider doing since you’re still my son, but to tell you the truth I think it intensified a lot of the feelings I had…”

“Yeah I questioned it at points but all in all, I know I loved it and want to do more with you. If you are willing to, of course!”

“Nate you’re so sweet. You know I want to do more with you. And just know, it IS coming.”